John McCain and Maxine Waters violate the Logan Act

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

18 Feb 2017, 10:51 pm

Here is traitor John McCain committing sedition against our country while being fooled by Russian pranksters posing as aides to the Ukrainian president. This is a clear violation of the Logan Act and felony punishable by 3 years in prison, General Flynn has been accused of violating Logan Act for his call to the Russian ambassador which is ridiculous when this is a clear violation in every sense of the law.

McCain at least is somewhat smarter than the idiotic wildly anti-Russian Californian Democratic congresswoman Maxine Waters who is truly clueless and totally unqualified for elected office.

They tricked this dodo into thinking the 'regular Russian army' was occupying the east and west of Ukraine and that Russia had hacked the elections of the made up country of Limpopo. I can't give it justice so watch it yourself.

For obvious reasons the MSM is completely blacking out this story

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:00 pm

Did this really happen?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:05 pm

I have personally deep respect for senators Graham an Mccain. It would be terrible for them to be taken down from this. We need them as a dose of moderation in the republican party.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:06 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
Did this really happen?

Did you really just post this?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:08 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
Did this really happen?

Did you really just post this?
Well yeah I am surprised.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, clearly news. I mean it is on youtube and some othe highly reputable sources.

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Yes, we can all see who was trolled.

Really, unless you can do better on you your sources, rational people are just going to laugh at you, like I do.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:22 pm

The audio is authentic as far as I know if that is what you are asking.

Has John McCain and Maxine Waters been charged with violating the Logan Act? No. Did they violate it? Clearly. Will they be held responsible for it? Probably not. The Logan Act has been very rarely enforced but the point of the law is to prevent the undermining our negotiating position with foreign governments which these two are clearly attempting to do.

This is coming after these two accused General Michael Flynn of violating the Logan Act even tho he was just doing his job as the incoming National Security Adviser. Need it be reminded again that the law was broken by the spooks who record Flynn's phone calls, these people are conspiring against the people of the United States and it's democratic form of government. This is straight up treachery and to do it while crying crocodile tears about 'democracy' is an absolute farce, the deep state is the enemy of freedom!

There would be lots of people going to prison if I was in charge.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:33 pm

feral botanist wrote:

Yes, clearly news. I mean it is on youtube and some othe highly reputable sources.

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Really, unless you can do better on you your sources, rational people are just going to laugh at you, like I do.

Google it if you want commentary, I gave you the raw audio and my thoughts on it. Are you so rational you can not think for yourself and need commentary to form an opinion? Let me guess you were one of the people who believed the laughable 'Russian dossier' as published by Buzzfeed and CNN, don't you get it that you have no more credibility? The more you 'resist' the less and less credibility you have too, you think your "laughing" bothers me but I suggest you start learning to respect the new order because it's not Trump or his people that are destined for the dustbin of history.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:16 am

Jacoby wrote:
The audio is authentic as far as I know if that is what you are askin.

:lol:

Is that your standard for evidence?

Im sure you at least checked the "more info" section, did it say "this is real, I swear!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:20 am

feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Im sure you at least checked the "more info" section, did it say "this is real, I swear!"

Your missing the point. Jacoby feels its really true so it must be.
:wink:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:24 am

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink, damn your lying eyes and ears!

Do you even know what the Logan Act is?

Quote:

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Last edited by Jacoby on 19 Feb 2017, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:25 am

Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Google it if you want commentary, I gave you the raw audio and my thoughts on it. Are you so rational you can not think for yourself and need commentary to form an opinion? Let me guess you were one of the people who believed the laughable 'Russian dossier' as published by Buzzfeed and CNN, don't you get it that you have no more credibility? The more you 'resist' the less and less credibility you have too, you think your "laughing" bothers me but I suggest you start learning to respect the new order because it's not Trump or his people that are destined for the dustbin of history.

Sorry, I couldnt get past the first sentence of your previous post. Laughing too hard.

I have reserved judgement on the russian dossier.

But I do think it incredibly funny that trump will be forever known for his small hands, small crowds, losing the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes and golden showers. :D

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:27 am

Jacoby wrote:
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink, damn your lying eyes and ears!

You could easily be right, I most definitely am convinced after listening to the Lindsey Graham one that it is him. His voice sounds authentic and like his.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:28 am

Shahunshah wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Your missing the point. Jacoby feels its really true so it must be.
:wink:

Beliefs must be nice, I am stuck with knowledge, which always needs examined and changed in the face of new information.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:35 am

Jacoby wrote:

Do you even know what the Logan Act is?

Quote:

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

This is immaterial.

You have to prove it happened.

The FBI has recordings of Flynn, you have youtube on your side.

I will continue to laugh at your posts until you provide credible evidence or sign up for trumps tremendous salvation plan for only $99.99/month.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:36 am

feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Sorry, I couldnt get past the first sentence of your previous post. Laughing too hard.

I have reserved judgement on the russian dossier.

But I do think it incredibly funny that trump will be forever known for his small hands, small crowds, losing the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes and golden showers. :D

You wish, the reality is you lose and cry like little baby while Trump and his views are ascendant around the globe. I bet that supermajority in 2018 is going to really funny. Did you believe the polls before the election too? How surprised were you when your bubble burst? Do you think media histrionics is really going to turn this around at this point instead of further discrediting your position? Keep blaming Russian hackers, that's totally something backed up with the facts.