Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 4:46 am

My brother seems to have become a fan of a political pundit. I've done some digging, and not only have I learned that this ideologue has been unapologetically wrong about a number of things (despite acting otherwise), but they've also said and done some despicable things. I'm worried that further exposure to this person could be very detrimental to my brother's psyche and well-being. What should I do? (Note: I am *NOT* going to divulge this person's name or anything else about them; I would rather not let them get any more results on any search engine, thank you very much.)

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 6:08 am

Can you show your findings to your brother?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 6:28 am

Well what does he say?

Their is a possibility you are wrong and besides your brother is entitled to his political views.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 7:12 am

Does the pundit ask him to send in money?

Or do unusual things, like castrate himself (Heavens gate)?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 May 2017, 7:48 am

I feel like these things run their course

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 8:13 am

LonelyJar wrote:
My brother seems to have become a fan of a political pundit. I've done some digging, and not only have I learned that this ideologue has been unapologetically wrong about a number of things (despite acting otherwise), but they've also said and done some despicable things. I'm worried that further exposure to this person could be very detrimental to my brother's psyche and well-being. What should I do? (Note: I am *NOT* going to divulge this person's name or anything else about them; I would rather not let them get any more results on any search engine, thank you very much.)

This doesn't seem the appropriate forum for this. You're asking for advice on your relationship with your brother, not looking for political discourse.