There is only one reason why Trump won the election

Page 5 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 8:34 pm

Because it's the right thing to do. That's why.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 10:24 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
la_fenkis wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The only reason why Donald Trump won the the election is because 306 out of 538 electors voted for him. Period, end of story.

So the question is, is there any evidence whatsoever that those 306 were influenced in any way by anything Russia did?

The answer is, no.

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who's figured that out.

Yeah you're right, about half of the people in the USA are stupid narcissistic as*holes just like Trump and that's exactly why they voted for him.

No wonder people hate this country.

Give the kid a break. Treating him like a punching bag won't make him change his beliefs. Clearly he feels like the legitimacy of his opinion/belief/understanding is being threatened, otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread. And I'd bet the same is true in the inverse for you and your reply to it too. Yelling at him only confirms for him that you're in the wrong regardless of whether you are or aren't and possibly galvanizes his beliefs further.

i can agree with this.

I make no apologies for what I said. When this country falls apart it'll be because the American people brought it on themselves.

Can't disagree with you.

If you won’t obey rules and laws why should we?

How does agreeing with the Nosferatu constitute not following the rules?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 10:26 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
la_fenkis wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The only reason why Donald Trump won the the election is because 306 out of 538 electors voted for him. Period, end of story.

So the question is, is there any evidence whatsoever that those 306 were influenced in any way by anything Russia did?

The answer is, no.

Yeah you're right, about half of the people in the USA are stupid narcissistic as*holes just like Trump and that's exactly why they voted for him.

Give the kid a break. Treating him like a punching bag won't make him change his beliefs. Clearly he feels like the legitimacy of his opinion/belief/understanding is being threatened, otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread. And I'd bet the same is true in the inverse for you and your reply to it too. Yelling at him only confirms for him that you're in the wrong regardless of whether you are or aren't and possibly galvanizes his beliefs further.

i can agree with this.

I make no apologies for what I said. When this country falls apart it'll be because the American people brought it on themselves.

Can't disagree with you.

Yeah I mean really, our people voted for him! That says more about us than it does about him.

I know you're not one for religion, but one Lutheran minister I know feels that Trump is God's judgement on America. Yes, the good Reverend is a liberal.

I want to make this clear: I'm neither for religion nor against it.

There are things I dislike about religions such as Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm (Wicca and Buddhism seem more ok to me) but I know they're not all bad. And frankly I get very annoyed with the way atheists look down on religious people and mock them for being "idiots". Like what exactly makes them better or gives them the right to look down on anybody? :roll:

But anyways I'm simply agnostic. I think all religions may or may not be real. :)

I can appreciate that, Nosferatu. 8)

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 10:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
la_fenkis wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The answer is, no.

i can agree with this.

Can't disagree with you.

Yeah I mean really, our people voted for him! That says more about us than it does about him.

I know you're not one for religion, but one Lutheran minister I know feels that Trump is God's judgement on America. Yes, the good Reverend is a liberal.

There are things I dislike about religions such as Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm (Wicca and Buddhism seem more ok to me) but I know they're not all bad. And frankly I get very annoyed with the way atheists look down on religious people and mock them for being "idiots". Like what exactly makes them better or gives them the right to look down on anybody? :roll:

But anyways I'm simply agnostic. I think all religions may or may not be real. :)

Haha yeah I love that movie! :skull:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2019, 10:36 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
la_fenkis wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The answer is, no.

i can agree with this.

Can't disagree with you.

Haha yeah I love that movie! :skull:

As do I! :skull:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 3:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
la_fenkis wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The answer is, no.

i can agree with this.

Can't disagree with you.

He said he won’t apologize for breaking g wp rules and you said can’t disagree with that which means your support him breaking the rules.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 3:28 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Because it's the right thing to do. That's why.

meh
Fight fire with fire

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 4:32 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
la_fenkis wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The answer is, no.

i can agree with this.

Can't disagree with you.

He said he won’t apologize for breaking g wp rules and you said can’t disagree with that which means your support him breaking the rules.

Not exactly the sort of offense worthy of the death penalty. :?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 4:41 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Wtf
You just can’t be like yup he broke the rules and that’s wrong. Speeding isn’t worthy death penalty either but we still punish people for it.

The rules apply to you and your side as much as they do to those you don’t like.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 4:49 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Wtf
You just can’t be like yup he broke the rules and that’s wrong. Speeding isn’t worthy death penalty either but we still punish people for it.

The rules apply to you and your side as much as they do to those you don’t like.

C'mon, it's just an online autism group!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 5:12 am

God DAYUM! If you don't like what I said Sly then report ME! Don't attack somebody else who is just trying to be more civil than you and I are capable of!

If I get banned for saying exactly how I feel about Trump and Amuuurica then whatever! I guess I'll just have to learn a lesson from this, won't I?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 5:30 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
God DAYUM! If you don't like what I said Sly then report ME! Don't attack somebody else who is just trying to be more civil than you and I are capable of!

If I get banned for saying exactly how I feel about Trump and Amuuurica then whatever! I guess I'll just have to learn a lesson from this, won't I?

Thanks. 8) I hardly think you've done anything worthy of banishment or death, in my humble opinion. :lol:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 5:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Thanks. 8) I hardly think you've done anything worthy of banishment or death, in my humble opinion. :lol:

Haha I guess we'll see? ;) But seriously, I really do need to learn watch how I word things. It doesn't just matter how I feel because other people have feelings too and I need to be more considerate. :oops:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 4:20 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Haha I guess we'll see? ;) But seriously, I really do need to learn watch how I word things. It doesn't just matter how I feel because other people have feelings too and I need to be more considerate. :oops:

Trust me, there have been some very, very inconsiderate, purposely malicious members that I've tangled with here on WP, and it had taken ages for them to be disciplined. You're nothing like those A holes.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 6:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Wtf

Others have been warned and banned for similar talk towards your side. Where was your it’s just a online autism group then?
Where is it for trump supporters, republicans, tea party people, etc

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 6:49 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Wtf

Others have been warned and banned for similar talk towards your side. Where was your it’s just a online autism group then?
Where is it for trump supporters, republicans, tea party people, etc

Well look on the bright side. If we one day become a true totalitarian government you could always turn me over to the secret police. :D