Why can't God return his protection to the world?

Page 3 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2017, 4:58 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
K_Kelly wrote:
Why can't God return his protection to the world?.

Hi K.

How would you equate or describe Noah's flood in terms of protecting the world when it was the sons of God who created the crisis in the first place?

Regards
DL

The sons of God were fallen angels, dark angels who disobeyed God. Read the book of jude in the new testament.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 4:59 pm

Nay wrote:
Don't trust in yourself and your own wisdom. Trust God and ask Him for the truth. The truth is in His word.

You are terribly anti-bible and the wisdom it shows.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Your word shows God as a genocidal son murderer.

Test that and tell us why you are promoting a genocidal son murdering God.

Or are you just good at repeating dogma to hide the facts and evil character of your God?

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 5:35 pm

Nay wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
K_Kelly wrote:
Why can't God return his protection to the world?.

Hi K.

How would you equate or describe Noah's flood in terms of protecting the world when it was the sons of God who created the crisis in the first place?

Regards
DL

The sons of God were fallen angels, dark angels who disobeyed God. Read the book of jude in the new testament.

Why?

It will just confirm that God did not protect the earth as he allowed his children to use the earth as a brothel and then killed us instead of curing us of his corrupted seed.

Regards
DL

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 6:52 pm

If God prevented something really bad from happening to the world, how would we know, since it never happened?

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 7:56 pm

I feel you. I really do. To ME, it seems like God protected the world up until about 1992...

...but that's because 1992 was the year I turned 14 and started really thinking about the s**t that was going on all around us.

I'll tell you the conclusion I've come to.

[God] is STILL protecting the world. [God] keeps sending wake-up calls, and advice, and guidance, and all stuff like that.

We don't listen. We don't learn.

And I'm nobody to judge. [God] or Verified Emissaries Thereof have given me little signs to mark the path I should walk, and little signs to tell me when I'm off it... And bigger signs... And BIGGER signs... And I've still frigged my own walk up because I did not hear, did not listen, did not understand through my own human opinions, and therefore did not heed.

We. Just. Don't. Learn. And sooner or later, the consequences of our actions pile up and the most loving thing [God] can legitimately do is reboot the world before we turn it into Hell.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:26 am

EzraS wrote:
If God prevented something really bad from happening to the world, how would we know, since it never happened?

The news reporters would likely point to the anomaly caused by the miracle.

Really bad things happen all the time and that evidence should be taken as proof that God is not interested in nor does he help us.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:33 am

BuyerBeware wrote:
I feel you. I really do. To ME, it seems like God protected the world up until about 1992...

...but that's because 1992 was the year I turned 14 and started really thinking about the s**t that was going on all around us.

[God] is STILL protecting the world. [God] keeps sending wake-up calls, and advice, and guidance, and all stuff like that.

And I'm nobody to judge. [God] or Verified Emissaries Thereof have given me little signs to mark the path I should walk, and little signs to tell me when I'm off it... And bigger signs... And BIGGER signs... And I've still frigged my own walk up because I did not hear, did not listen, did not understand through my own human opinions, and therefore did not heed.

We. Just. Don't. Learn. And sooner or later, the consequences of our actions pile up and the most loving thing [God] can legitimately do is reboot the world before we turn it into Hell.

Your words could have been written post Noah, and God did reboot the world if you believe in that fairy tale and the reboot just created the same type of human.

That says that we are what we are and cannot stop being human.

I do agree that we are not learning at a decent pace but that is because of our poor education systems and nothing but political will as the main culprit.

Citizens, like religious sheeple, ar dumbed down by governments because, like sheeple, brain dead sheepish citizens are easier to control and manipulate than an intelligent voting public.

Intelligent free thinkers are so demanding, in terms of quality leadership, that creating sheeple is a full time job for immoral religions and governments which are by and large controlled by our oligarchs.

Money talks.

Regards
DL

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 2:17 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:

what do you mean we don't learn? god warned us with pestilence, many times. then we learned to use antibiotics.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 3:09 pm

Aye, and modern refrigeration helped put bacon on the map.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2017, 5:39 pm

Gods love for you is unconditional and everlasting.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 2:00 pm

Nay wrote:
Gods love for you is unconditional and everlasting.

More lies.

If unconditional, we would all end in heaven.

Are lies all you have, Christian?

Regards
DL

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 4:52 pm

Unconditional meaning no matter what you do He still loves you. He loves you so much He is trying to get you out of a mess you got yourself into. Thats why he sent his Son Jesus.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 4:58 pm

He loves you too DL. Let Him in He's knocking. He knows everything about you. He weeps for you to come home. He's your real father and he wants you to come home to Him. He loves you sooooooo much and he made you. He has a better life for you. Real life.

Much Love, Nay. :heart:

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 5:23 pm

Nay wrote:
Unconditional meaning no matter what you do He still loves you. He loves you so much He is trying to get you out of a mess you got yourself into. Thats why he sent his Son Jesus.

Talk about unconditional love to all those that your bibles says are destined for hell.

That is the majority as you bible says that only the few end in heaven.

Strange how you can see unconditional love with all that hate emanating from your God.

Your delusion is deep. Seek help.

Regards
DL

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
This is part of what really rubs me the wrong way about modern US evangelism. We actually need articulate voices of social and economic conservatism, people rationally defending the constitution, and instead a lot of these pastors are too busy convincing their parishioners that these are the most sinful times ever and that the 70th week of Daniel is due to drop any day this year. I also don't need to say what the 70th week of Daniel and the Book of Revelations does to one's sense of ecology.

I don't know if it's possible at all to articulate conservative voices on social issues. People want to alienate other demographics or groups anymore, I don't really think it's a good thing either. And it's probably going to stay on a leftward social trend regardless what happens. I think the closest suitable analogy is Pandora's Box, which a few posts above me already expressed.

I know I haven't posted as often at the start of the month, but that's because I'm now riding to a local college every day. This is a good thing for me sometimes, but all I'm saying about it is that I tended to start focusing more on the fact, even when I'm home or not actually on the campus.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 5:52 pm

If you choose jesus you don't have to worry about hell. If you reject jesus your rejecting His father as well. Your rejecting the one who loves you the most and who knows you the most. He died for you. He's your only true friend in this world and you hate Him. Why?