Why can't God return his protection to the world?

Page 4 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 5:56 pm

Nay wrote:
If you choose jesus you don't have to worry about hell. If you reject jesus your rejecting His father as well. Your rejecting the one who loves you the most and who knows you the most. He died for you. He's your only true friend in this world and you hate Him. Why?

One can't hate what doesn't exist.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 5:57 pm

Nay wrote:
If you choose jesus you don't have to worry about hell. If you reject jesus your rejecting His father as well. Your rejecting the one who loves you the most and who knows you the most. He died for you. He's your only true friend in this world and you hate Him. Why?

If God loves us unconditionally, as you foolishly say, why do we have to choose Jesus. That is a condition. Right?

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Nay wrote:

True.

What one can hate is that so many gullible people can know so little of love that they can say they love a mythical character who was murdered by his own genocidal father.

I hate that people can love such a satanic God.

Regards
DL

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 6:04 pm

He still loves you if you don't choose Him.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:07 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Nay wrote:

True.

What one can hate is that so many gullible people can know so little of love that they can say they love a mythical character who was murdered by his own genocidal father.

Regards
DL

Cool story bro, but you missed my point. Nay is insisting that people who reject his god hate his god. Anyone who rejects belief in his god, whether for some other form of cultist drivel or for materialism, doesn't believe in his concept of god and therefore can't hate it, in the same way everyone who has outgrown belief in Santa Claus can't hate Santa Claus.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:24 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
GnosticBishop (snipped with apology) wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Nay wrote:

Cool story bro, but you missed my point. Nay is insisting that people who reject his god hate his god. Anyone who rejects belief in his god, whether for some other form of cultist drivel or for materialism, doesn't believe in his concept of god and therefore can't hate it, in the same way everyone who has outgrown belief in Santa Claus can't hate Santa Claus.

I have grew out of belief in Santa almost 15 years ago. Yet, in fact I *do* hate the red fat jolly bastard.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 6:32 pm

Mark chapter 3 , verse 22-30. The religion scholars from jerusalem came down spreading rumours that He was working black magic, using devil tricks to impress them with spiritual power. Jesus confronted their slander with a story: "does it make sense to send a devil to catch a devil, to use satan to get rid of satan? A constantly squabbling family disintegrates. If satan were fighting satan, there soon wouldn't be any satan left. Do you think its possible in broad daylight to enter the house of an awake, able-bodied man, and walk off with his possessions unless you tie him up first? Tie him up, though, and you can clean him out. "Listen to this carefully. I'm warning you. Theres nothing done or said that can't be forgiven. But if you persist in your slanders against Gods Holy Spirit, you are repudiating the very One who forgives, sawing off the branch on which you are sitting, severing by your own perversity all connection with the One who forgives." He gave this warning because they were accusing Him of being in league with evil.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:37 pm

K_Kelly wrote:
I have grew out of belief in Santa almost 15 years ago. Yet, in fact I *do* hate the red fat jolly bastard.

Well played good ser.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 6:39 pm

You still didn't answer why, DL??

Much Love, Nay. :heart:

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:41 pm

Nay wrote:
He still loves you if you don't choose Him.

A love that sends you to hell is not love at all.

Love, like faith says Jesus, is shown by works and deeds.

You do nothing for God and he does nothing for you and without reciprocity, there is no true love.

You spout you dogma like a G D machine without even understanding it.

Not surprising that you shamefully adore a genocidal God.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:43 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Nay wrote:

True.

Regards
DL

I got your point and said it was true then added a comment of my own.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:45 pm

Nay wrote:
You still didn't answer why, DL??

Much Love, Nay. :heart:

??

Why what.

I may have missed your question if mixed in with your lousy preaching.

Regards
DL

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm

You can't be saved by works and deeds.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2017, 6:49 pm

Why did you turn your back on Jesus? At what point?

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:53 pm

Nay wrote:
You can't be saved by works and deeds.

Who was talking about being saved.

Are you a bot or just unable to comprehend what you read?

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm

Nay wrote:
Why did you turn your back on Jesus? At what point?

Your Jesus? The day I looked at some of his his policies and found them immoral.

Substitutionary atonement and his no divorce policy which is anti-love and would force women and men to stay in loveless or abusive relationships.

Do you agree with Jesus on those two immoral tenets?

If not, make your apology, if you can even think that much.

Regards
DL