Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2019, 12:44 pm

>Goes on Server
>Speaks on Server
>Mentions being Recently fired from
>*Laughs*
>You feel uncomfortable
>They continue making fun of you
>You bring up how you can't get benefits for your disability on Most Jobs because people dislike hiring you
>"Why would someone hire you anon when their having to pay more money by force, Just don't ask for more money. I'm sure you also ask for raises on minimum wage"
>Continues explaining it is fair to the general fact that also have psychical problems like poor kidneys
>"Anon here list I have multiple problems **Much worse** than yours and I don't ask for a raise , don't be greedy"
>Eventually gets tired and leaves

f**k libertarians and f**k the snake

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 8:11 pm

I find those on the right (e.g. Libertarians, Trumpites, old tea party folks or old school republicans) gleefully espouse the value of rugged individualism and have a hierarchical view of society with those on welfare, disabled and the poor as not being capable of looking after themselves and therefore social losers at best to be pitied or worse despised/ridiculed.

The irony is many of these same people get a "leg up" through trust funds, wealthy social networks and social privilege through their private school/college networks to gain a free ride to accessing social status.

The worlds a stage and we are all actors. The people on the right are much better at acting than the rest of us...

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 3:01 pm

Imedatingayandere wrote:
>Goes on Server
>Speaks on Server
>Mentions being Recently fired from
>*Laughs*
>You feel uncomfortable
>They continue making fun of you
>You bring up how you can't get benefits for your disability on Most Jobs because people dislike hiring you
>"Why would someone hire you anon when their having to pay more money by force, Just don't ask for more money. I'm sure you also ask for raises on minimum wage"
>Continues explaining it is fair to the general fact that also have psychical problems like poor kidneys
>"Anon here list I have multiple problems **Much worse** than yours and I don't ask for a raise , don't be greedy"
>Eventually gets tired and leaves

f**k libertarians and f**k the snake

Don't let a** holes get you down. They exist on all political sides, it's not a right wing thing, it's more a human thing. I've met many of them throughout my life. Focus more on you, if you are a good person, take pride in that. My experience is, most people I have gave my trust to have betrayed me, cheated me and stabbed me in the back and I do not understand it. So I just focus on taking pride in myself, I would never and have never intentionally hurt anyone or betray their trust. Most nice people seem to get ran over by others. I have always had a good heart, even in my school days, I always helped the people who got picked on, I would stand up for them if they chose not to stand up for themselves.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 6:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I find those on the right (e.g. Libertarians, Trumpites, old tea party folks or old school republicans) gleefully espouse the value of rugged individualism and have a hierarchical view of society with those on welfare, disabled and the poor as not being capable of looking after themselves and therefore social losers at best to be pitied or worse despised/ridiculed.

The irony is many of these same people get a "leg up" through trust funds, wealthy social networks and social privilege through their private school/college networks to gain a free ride to accessing social status.

The worlds a stage and we are all actors. The people on the right are much better at acting than the rest of us...

Just because your poor or disabled doesn't mean your a loser or not capable. It's not like those on the left generally are any better or any more "moral" than those on the right.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 3:14 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Just because your poor or disabled doesn't mean your a loser or not capable. It's not like those on the left generally are any better or any more "moral" than those on the right.

Welfare for disability was created by social progressives...rugged individualists prefer eugenics (e.g. get a genetic test and if you detect abnormalities then abort the baby)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 10:19 am

Not all libertarians are conservatives----but they tend to be an isolationist lot.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2019, 2:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Welfare for disability was created by social progressives...rugged individualists prefer eugenics (e.g. get a genetic test and if you detect abnormalities then abort the baby)

I won't respond to your ad hominen attack equating those on the capitalist side with eugenics and abortion.