Trump picked the day of Nakba to move US embassy to Jr.

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 1:54 am

Mikah wrote:
That's interesting. So where did the modern Israelis come from? Is there something to the Khazars/Imposter-Jews theory that "colourful" internet personalities love to talk about?

I'm fairly certain that most European Jews have a mix of Israelite and European ancestry. Some of them may also have Khazar ancestry.

Almost all Israeli Jews are recent descendants of European Jews.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 2:12 am

This video is old, but, in any thread about Israel, it is pretty much mandatory.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 2:35 am

Mikah wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
If Americans knew the truth about how Israel came to be they might start questioning why they have to give Israel $10 million a day.

The problem that most of them know sh!t John, and a large portion of their poplation are devout Protestant denominations who have this weird belief that Jews are God’s chosen people and all should “return” to Israel.

And a lot of Americans claim that Palestinians and Lebanese are descendants of Arab invaders so they were the invaders first. this is a very old Zionist narrative btw and Americans still buy it.

They don’t know that, genetically wise, the local Palestinans and Lebanese are the descendants of the ancient Hebrews/Canaanites regardless of their current religion, certainly much more likely related than the blondie Jews who came from Poland or Germany.

Here, from the mouth of the enemy itself, this is science:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233118

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... chaeology/

So most Lebanese are descendants of Canaanites; that means the Bible's story on how the Hebrews exterminated all Canaanites in the area is untrue (and ancient hebrews or isrealites were most likely originally Canaanites themselves).
Other generic studies supported the same for Palestinians.

So our peoples are indigenous, the Zionist narrative that we descended from invaders coming from Arabia who took the place of Jews and expelled them and so Israel's actions are justified as “revenge” is.... well, a big fat lie, debunked by science. A pathetic attempt to falsify our ancestral identity and to "un-indigenousify" us, and to claim they, those who come from Europe, are the indigenous ones of the land!

The Jewish massive exodus story is very doubtful, and most probably an another big fat lie.

Judaism didn’t dwindle from Lebanon/Palestine/Syria because some Romans or Arabs “expelled” them; but because Christianity became the more popular religion among the once-jews, long before even Islam taking over the area. This was true in Egypt, same in the Levant.

The fact is, today, all the results of modern genetic and archaeological studies support the Levantine's Canaanite-ancestry claim, not the Israel's theory.

That's interesting. So where did the modern Israelis come from? Is there something to the Khazars/Imposter-Jews theory that "colourful" internet personalities love to talk about?

Judaism is a religion, not unified under one ethnicity group.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:20 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Mikah wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
If Americans knew the truth about how Israel came to be they might start questioning why they have to give Israel $10 million a day.

The problem that most of them know sh!t John, and a large portion of their poplation are devout Protestant denominations who have this weird belief that Jews are God’s chosen people and all should “return” to Israel.

And a lot of Americans claim that Palestinians and Lebanese are descendants of Arab invaders so they were the invaders first. this is a very old Zionist narrative btw and Americans still buy it.

They don’t know that, genetically wise, the local Palestinans and Lebanese are the descendants of the ancient Hebrews/Canaanites regardless of their current religion, certainly much more likely related than the blondie Jews who came from Poland or Germany.

Here, from the mouth of the enemy itself, this is science:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233118

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... chaeology/

So most Lebanese are descendants of Canaanites; that means the Bible's story on how the Hebrews exterminated all Canaanites in the area is untrue (and ancient hebrews or isrealites were most likely originally Canaanites themselves).
Other generic studies supported the same for Palestinians.

So our peoples are indigenous, the Zionist narrative that we descended from invaders coming from Arabia who took the place of Jews and expelled them and so Israel's actions are justified as “revenge” is.... well, a big fat lie, debunked by science. A pathetic attempt to falsify our ancestral identity and to "un-indigenousify" us, and to claim they, those who come from Europe, are the indigenous ones of the land!

The Jewish massive exodus story is very doubtful, and most probably an another big fat lie.

Judaism didn’t dwindle from Lebanon/Palestine/Syria because some Romans or Arabs “expelled” them; but because Christianity became the more popular religion among the once-jews, long before even Islam taking over the area. This was true in Egypt, same in the Levant.

The fact is, today, all the results of modern genetic and archaeological studies support the Levantine's Canaanite-ancestry claim, not the Israel's theory.

Judaism is a religion, not unified under one ethnicity group.

I've heard Zionists say the French have France and the Germans have Germany, so the Israelites should also have a homeland. The trouble is France and Germany aren't religions.

Last edited by RetroGamer87 on 28 Feb 2018, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:21 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Mikah wrote:

I'm fairly certain that most European Jews have a mix of Israelite and European ancestry. Some of them may also have Khazar ancestry.

The Israeli narrative always used ancient history to justify their coming.

It can be summed like this:

- We exterminated all canaanites in the land according to the Bible.
- So Palestinians and Lebanese cannot be descendants of Canaanites.
- So we were in the Promised land before them.
- At some point in history, we got expelled by Gentiles (Romans, Arabs...etc).
- So the the arabic-speaking peoples there are descendants of Arab invaders who came from Arabia and Jordan.
- So it's time to come back and get back what was ours.

The whole thing was based on this story. Really. The Zionist narrative always tried very hard to deny Canaanite ancestry to Palestinians and Lebanese in order to make their expansion more legitimate and justified, especially in the eyes of devout Jews and Protestant Christians. What also indirectly helped this narrative, was the Pan-Arabism narrative which was common among the Left wing muslims in the area at the take, those have denied Canaanite ancestry as well and prefered to be associated with Arab ancestry instead - and the Israeli embraced that theory to justify their expansion.

But the recent genetic studies is proving that it was the local Right-wing Christian's theory that turned out to be the correct one: that the Lebaneses and Palestinians are indeed the descendants of Canaanites. Truth is, that they are Arabic-speaking people who are descendants of Canaanites.

Now, let's supposed the Bible is true, and that the Israelites indeed conquered Canaan and weren't descendants of Canaanites themselves - since we are genetically proven to be descendants of Canaanites, then who invaded who first?

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 28 Feb 2018, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:28 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Mikah wrote:

- We exterminated all canaanites in the land.
- So the the arabic-speaking peoples there are descendants of Arab invaders who came from Arabia and Jordan.
- So it's time to come back and get what was ours.

The whole thing was based on this story. Really. The Zionist narrative always tried very hard to deny Canaanite ancestry to Palestinians and Lebanese in order to make their expansion more legitimate and justified, especially in the eyes of devout Jews and Protestant Christians. What also indirectly helped this narrative, was the Pan-Arabism narrative which was common among the Left wing muslims in the area at the take, those have denied Canaanite ancestry as well and prefered to be associated with Arab ancestry instead - and the Israeli embraced that theory to justify their expansion.

But the recent genetic studies is proving that it was the local Right-wing Christian's theory that turned out to be the correct one: that the Lebaneses and Palestinians are indeed the descendants of Canaanites. Truth is, that they are Arabic-speaking people who are descendants of Canaanites.

So it's just the protestants, not the Catholics too?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:29 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Mikah wrote:

I notice the devout protestants are much more found of Israel for some reason.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:32 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I've heard Zionists say the French have France and the Germans have Germany, so the Israelites should also have a homeland.

How many Zionists support Basque separatism? How many Zionists support Quebecois separatism? How many Zionists support East Turkestan separatism? How many Zionists support Texas separatism? How many Zionists support neo-Confederate separatism?

Am I seriously supposed to believe that every single group of people deserves its own country?

I'm different from most other people! When do I get my own country?

Quote:
The trouble is France and Germany aren't religions.

This makes even less sense.

Does every single religion deserve its own country now? When are the Pastafarians going to get their own sovereign state?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Mikah wrote:

Then there is me the left-winger that thinks Israel should stop their crusade against Palestine. Two state solution, that is what is needed...anyone who denies this or acts like having a problem with Israel makes you an anti-semite is a gigantic idiot I don't oppose jews I oppose violations of human rights which Israel has committed against Palestinian people. Yes I am a complete liberal leftist, and I am proud of it....but I do not stand for racism or trying to eliminate people so I cannot support Israel in their goal to mistreat Palestinians.

IDK to me being a liberal means I learn about how different people live, I consider all these things and more before I make a statement...Some people want to say this or that of liberals, well half the s**t they say I can't even relate to. Liberals want to protect your national parks and forests to preseve wildlife that could die off without our help...so that our future children can see these great natural structures and learn to appreciate wildlife...but no with trump he wants to give up tons of these lands to big oil and coal who will destroy the ecosystem if they are allowed to take over these spaces. Like I care about the ecosystems in my country and I don't want to see the last wild animals we have being all killed off or becoming something you can only see in a Zoo.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 28 Feb 2018, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:42 am

I am glad the move is going to happen because embassies should always be in the capital of a country, and consulate offices elsewhere. I spent a year at the beach doing embassy duty in Tel Aviv. It is the most westernized country in the middle east and I have mostly fond memories.

The date chosen for the move is a definite political statement in support of Israel. The arabs only see it as an insult because of their islamic hatred of jews.

The allies won the unconditional surrender of the ottoman empire after WW2. Therefore they were allowed to divide it up however they chose. They broke the empire into smaller countries, each containing conflicting factions. Provoking a constant state of civil war, in these new countries, was considered a good method to keep the empire from reestablishing. Israel was recreated to further that goal, and to remove the jews from europe. In the following wars Israel gained territory. No other country besides Israel has ever been challenged about the legality of retaining territory gained through war. There is a definite double standard in that regard.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:47 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Mikah wrote:

Maybe the Roman Catholics prefer to side with Pontius Pilate. I think there was a movement in the early Catholic Church to portray Jews as savages who wanted to spare Barabbas and kill Jesus.

I guess instead of wanting to give Israel to the Jews, the Catholics want to give Israel to themselves. They already tried to take Israel in the Crusades.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 3:59 am

Mudboy wrote:
I am glad the move is going to happen because embassies should always be in the capital of a country, and consulate offices elsewhere. I spent a year at the beach doing embassy duty in Tel Aviv. It is the most westernized country in the middle east and I have mostly fond memories.

The date chosen for the move is a definite political statement in support of Israel. The arabs only see it as an insult because of their islamic hatred of jews.

You diminished a whole long conflict by a simple 'islamic hatred of jews' instead of admitting what really happened.

This video is about the Nakba, at 26:00:

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 28 Feb 2018, 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 4:10 am

The people who dismiss all Palestinians as "anti-Semites" are just as bad as the people who insist that Jews secretly run all the banks.

Yes, some Palestinians hate all Jews. Does this mean that all Palestinians are anti-Semites?

Goldman Sachs is run by Jews. Does this mean that every bank is run by Jews?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 4:20 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
The people who dismiss all Palestinians as "anti-Semites" are just as bad as the people who insist that Jews secretly run all the banks.

Yes, some Palestinians hate all Jews. Does this mean that all Palestinians are anti-Semites?

f**k banks anyways, I don't understand why the hell anyone would use a bank when if you go to a credit union there are no freaking fees for anything. Every service a bank provides but no random charges...go over you credit limit, no problem you can set it to just take the money from the savings account or if you don't do that then you just have to pay back what you over-spent with no fee. I remember going over a couple times with wells fargo and it was a 30 dollar fee anytime you went over......the credit union, I've gone over and no charge except getting the amount deducted from savings or having to just pay them back the amount I went over but with no 30 dollar charge like wells fargo had when that happened. I just don't see why anyone would choose a bank over a credit union.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 4:42 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

And Arabs and Canaanites are Semites themselves, so this term is ridiculous when used on them.

It's like saying that White American who hate Nazis are anti-whites.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 5:18 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I thought they just all hated each other.