How much Autistics voted for Trump in 2016?

Page 3 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2018, 5:15 pm

Some "liberals" say that they hate the disabled too.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2018, 5:23 pm

There you go. You vote for the PERSON, not the PARTY.

That's what I do. I'm a registered Independent.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2018, 5:58 pm

I did not vote for him.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 1:05 am

summary-

or
unelected puppet:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 1:20 am

sly279 wrote:
I voted for him ,I don’t regret it and I’ll do it again in 2020

Why though? Its people like his supporters who support those ideas of people on disability being parasites and things like that you have complained of in other threads. I guess I have to ask why do you want to vote against people such as yourself and people in simulacra situations. I mean seems to me the Trump GOP is more likely to cut disability income than improve it.

Just seems odd you would want to vote for someone that perpetrates that culture that men have to be wealthy and well to do, to be worth a relationship or anything. I mean what you feel so low about yourself your voting for someone who will just enforce that? I mean what do you figure Trump would think of you? You think he would have soft spot for you being on disability? No he'd probably demand you be taken off it and just to 'get a job' how would you function in that case if all your SSI was cut off and it was demanded you jump into full time work for instance. Would you still love Trump than?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 1:27 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Some "liberals" say that they hate the disabled too.

which ones?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 1:29 am

I mean hell I am getting to the point I would rather move out of the country rather than vote in the next election. But we will see if the democratic party screws all the liberals again. By going against them for their nomination. Yeah that is right I am a liberal but do I trust the democratic party? well Hell No! Those asses lost us the election by nominating Hillary instead of Bernie. I am still sore about that I admit.

Now is the time to say f**k liberal tears...I have liberal ANGER! Such liberal anger to spread around on various topics liberally.... :D

+ tell me in the comments if you read that last liberally as literally? I almost did and I am the one who typed it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 1:54 am

if the choice were another Clinton and the orangatrump, I would proudly vote for the Clinton, a MILLION GODDAMNED TIMES!! because almost anybody [who is not a rightie] is better than what we have now.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:11 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump doesn’t exactly dig “disabled” people.

Suppose some liberal believes in the Second Amendment? Yes, they do exist.

If you think any politician cares about disabled people your mistaken. Disabled people don’t have billions to line politicians pockets. The Clinton’s are as anti gun and corrupt as you can get.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:20 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Why though? Its people like his supporters who support those ideas of people on disability being parasites and things like that you have complained of in other threads. I guess I have to ask why do you want to vote against people such as yourself and people in simulacra situations. I mean seems to me the Trump GOP is more likely to cut disability income than improve it.

Just seems odd you would want to vote for someone that perpetrates that culture that men have to be wealthy and well to do, to be worth a relationship or anything. I mean what you feel so low about yourself your voting for someone who will just enforce that? I mean what do you figure Trump would think of you? You think he would have soft spot for you being on disability? No he'd probably demand you be taken off it and just to 'get a job' how would you function in that case if all your SSI was cut off and it was demanded you jump into full time work for instance. Would you still love Trump than?

He’s better then any open border, anti constitution, man hating politician then democrats will run next election.

Lots of democrats hate welfare too. My uncle is a well off liberal democrat and hates welfare and people on it with exception to us. So is my neighbor. Willing to bet most democrat politicians being wealthy from bribes don’t like us either nor paying taxes.

Never seen trump perpetrate any of those.
Why’d you vote for Clinton who’s pro war and anti weed?

I’d be better off then being killed by a swat team under Clinton or democrats. I’d rather die free then live as a slave.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:21 am

auntblabby wrote:
if the choice were another Clinton and the orangatrump, I would proudly vote for the Clinton, a MILLION GODDAMNED TIMES!! because almost anybody [who is not a rightie] is better than what we have now.

Clinton is paid for by the same people who pay republicans . So she don’t give a flying s**t about you. If they tell her get rid of people like auntblabby and sly she’d do it in a heart beat. She defended rapists proudly.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:21 am

auntblabby wrote:

Its offensive to orangutans to call Trump that, orangutans are so much smarter than Trump.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:23 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Clinton is paid for by the same people who pay republicans . So she don’t give a flying s**t about you. If they tell her get rid of people like auntblabby and sly she’d do it in a heart beat. She defended rapists proudly.

Yeah and neither does Trump...also though Hillary is old news, the democratic party would really have to be idiots to nominate her again.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:28 am

sly279 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

He’s better then any open border, anti constitution, man hating politician then democrats will run next election.

Lots of democrats hate welfare too. My uncle is a well off liberal democrat and hates welfare and people on it with exception to us. So is my neighbor. Willing to bet most democrat politicians being wealthy from bribes don’t like us either nor paying taxes.

Never seen trump perpetrate any of those.
Why’d you vote for Clinton who’s pro war and anti weed?

I’d be better off then being killed by a swat team under Clinton or democrats. I’d rather die free then live as a slave.

Hes better than anti border?...and how exactly does this border affect you? Are you really that disturbed by 'brown' people that you're buying into that horse s**t? I mean I see a lot of spanish speaking mexicans and south amercan decended people here in Colorado....some of them have little food booths and such you can go get some really amazing tasty food for cheap. I like it that way, I'd hate to see ICE officers going around questioning all the south american/mexican people residing in this county. I prefer not to see my neighbors rounded up and deported but that's just me I suppose.

Also he is fairly anti-constitution, he does not like freedom of the press...he has made that clear by referring to journalists as enemies of the state.

You are on welfare...SSI correct? So why do you support someone who hates welfare? That means they would like you to lose your benefits and be thrown out onto the street. Why do you agree with those ideas?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:30 am

because of god, guns and gays [oh, and non-white peoples and uppity females and libruls].

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 2:32 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yeah and neither does Trump...also though Hillary is old news, the democratic party would really have to be idiots to nominate her again.

They nominate some equally as bad like say holder who apparently wants to run, you know the guy who ran Obama’s illegal fast and furious operation. And they ran obama last time, and Clinton before him. Who was the last good democrat president? Carter?
My state is run by horrible corrupt deomcrats.