Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:03 am

Geez, you guys...

I LOVED it. The only thing that would have made it better is if they jumped on each other and did an awkward old man fight.

They did get some information across. Biden made it clear that he has his own platform for energy, that he supports law and justice (opposed to law and order), and that he believes in Obamacare as a sustainable health care system. Trump said he was in the process of putting through many smaller changes to energy and healthcare instead of fixing larger, comprehensive plans, and that he will restore law and order when states ask him to, and that he didn’t appreciate the way some democrats/Biden associates do sneaky things. Biden should have had a better low blow response, in my opinion, but I think he stood up for himself well enough.

They all interrupted each other. I could follow along anyway, but I know some people really dislike that.

I am super excited for the Pence/Harris fight-uh I mean debate. They have very different arguing styles. It may be hard for Pence to defend against Harris’ zingers, but at the same time it may be harder to deliver a zinger to a church man sort like Pence.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:26 am

Gavin McInnes, Proud Boys creator is sueing Biden and CNN for suggesting Proud Boys are white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1311783487087751169

Be the hero of your life.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:44 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
Gavin McInnes, Proud Boys creator is sueing Biden and CNN for suggesting Proud Boys are white supremacists.

Another frivolous lawsuit, no doubt filed with the expectation of an out-of-court monetary settlement.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:56 am

Fnord wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

Another frivolous lawsuit, no doubt filed with the expectation of an out-of-court monetary settlement.

McInnes wants the publicity and donations. He won't win a suit for having his group referred to by what they actually are. This is as frivolous as Lenin suing because his party got called communists.

Last edited by funeralxempire on 02 Oct 2020, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 1:46 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:

It would be very interesting to see how this turns out. It's all over the media what they have been doing.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 4:47 pm

Trump now condemns Proud Boys

“I don’t know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that,” he added.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogo ... f73452ef6a

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 6:12 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
Trump now condemns Proud Boys

“I don’t know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that,” he added.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogo ... f73452ef6a

Playing stupid, that's a new trick.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 9:38 pm

Wow Somehow Trump won.

CSPAN

TELEMUNDO

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:05 pm

Trump was a total as*hole during the debate.

Who in their right mind would debate the way he does?

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:06 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump was a total as*hole during the debate.

Who in their right mind would debate the way he does?

As a billionaire, he's probably use to talking to others that way.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2020, 12:28 am

against stupidity, even the god themselves contend in vain. dunning/kreuger is killing this country.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 1:04 am

there's no winning in this debate lol

i am much more excited for the vp debate
at least it will have some substance

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:39 am

Meistersinger wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Trump won. Biden was doddering on and trying to regurgitate talking points but had no real facts or strategy.
Trump was his usual blustery, bloviated self.  Biden was certainly less than memorable.

How can anyone determine a winner between Geriatric Joe and Donny Demento?  If those two are the best their respective parties have to offer, then a drunken dog-catcher would make a better president than either of them.

In the Southern US, there used to be yellow dog Democrats, who would rather vote for a yellow dog than a Republican.

Nowadays, the yellow dog would have a lot more sense. He, or she would be the best candidate.

No, I didn’t bother watching or listening to the debate, as I knew it would be a sh!tshow, no matter what happened.

Yes! Dog for president!

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 9:51 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Trump won. Biden was doddering on and trying to regurgitate talking points but had no real facts or strategy.
Trump was his usual blustery, bloviated self.  Biden was certainly less than memorable.

How can anyone determine a winner between Geriatric Joe and Donny Demento?  If those two are the best their respective parties have to offer, then a drunken dog-catcher would make a better president than either of them.

In the Southern US, there used to be yellow dog Democrats, who would rather vote for a yellow dog than a Republican.

Nowadays, the yellow dog would have a lot more sense. He, or she would be the best candidate.

No, I didn’t bother watching or listening to the debate, as I knew it would be a sh!tshow, no matter what happened.

Yes! Dog for president!

Actually, I did try to resurrect the Dopeycratic Party, which was a fundraiser for the basset hound rescue group BROOD (Basset Rescue of the Old Dominion) by nominating 2 female bassets for President and Vice-President, namely Mariah the Mauraudah from Hawai’i and Merta Lou, professional basset lady, from Illinois, both being rescues.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:07 am

You bigoted Qanine fascist Dog supremacists!

Cat Lives Matter!

#MeowToo