Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 2:04 pm

Kanye West Admits Election Defeat, Looks to 2024

Quote:
In a tweet posted late Tuesday, Kanye West called time and turned his attention to the next election. Against the backdrop of a U.S. electoral map flashing in red and blue, he wrote, "Welp. Kanye 2024," together with an emoji of a white dove.

In a video shared online, he cast a vote in Wyoming, where he penned his own name on a 2020 election ballot.

The 43-year-old artist appeared on pre-printed ballots in just 12 states: Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah and Vermont. Running as an independent, he bagged some 50,000 votes, a vast distance from the heavyweights.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 2:10 pm

You don't say

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 2:25 pm

In my state, at least 4,000 people voted for that idiot.

Not cool.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 2:34 pm

Voters did not abandon Kanye West.

Instead, voters (correctly, I might add) found the United States of America unworthy of his enlightened presidency, and thus - so as not to offend Kanye with a position so inferior to his magnificence - chose lesser candidates instead.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 3:05 pm

GGPViper wrote:

Instead, voters (correctly, I might add) found the United States of America unworthy of his enlightened presidency, and thus - so as not to offend Kanye with a position so inferior to his magnificence - chose lesser candidates instead.

I am sure that is the way he perceives it, beings he's a narcissist.

His platform is basically ban abortion and put jesus in school(because we know all school children are christians :roll: )I would expect better from such an esteemed 'genius'.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 3:08 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
GGPViper wrote:

His platform is basically ban abortion and put jesus in school(because we know all school children are christians :roll: )I would expect better from such an esteemed 'genius'.

Does the GOP know he's stolen their platform? :lol:

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 3:13 pm

I thought God said he'd win?

In all seriousness though, it's weird how he doesn't have a medical guardian who can stop him from doing this. And he needs to get back on his meds.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 3:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
GGPViper wrote:

Does the GOP know he's stolen their platform? :lol:

Actually that appears to have been his campaign's whole reason for being. To steal Black votes from Biden to help his buddy Trump win.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 3:26 pm

Him losing is shocking and heartbreaking, but somehow I'll manage to get though the day.

He's young. He can run again.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm

KT67 wrote:
I thought God said he'd win?

In all seriousness though, it's weird how he doesn't have a medical guardian who can stop him from doing this. And he needs to get back on his meds.

Kanye’s only adult blood relative is his father, but they’re not especially close. His mental health issues have negatively affected his relationships with many of his friends. His wife is the obvious candidate, but as both Kanye and Kim have very busy lives, they often spend time apart while Kanye is touring. I also think Kanye would resist relinquishing control over his life. It’s not uncommon for bipolar people to not have a medical guardian and there are long periods of time where Kanye is able to take effective care of himself. He did voluntarily commit himself during his 2016 psychotic episode but did not receive an accompanying diagnosis which might have suggested greater supervision was required. Ultimately, while his decision making is sometimes compromised, he is not a danger to himself or others and is usually able to take care of himself.

That was probably more detail than you were interested in - sorry, autistic.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 4:29 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
Him losing is shocking and heartbreaking, but somehow I'll manage to get though the day.

I bet my rent money on him winning!

What am I gonna do now????

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 4:31 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

Get a $ 100,000 loan at 100 percent/week from a Mob loan shark and bet it all on Schwarzenegger 2024.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 5:19 pm

GGPViper wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

Get a $ 100,000 loan at 100 percent/week from a Mob loan shark and bet it all on Schwarzenegger 2024.

Except Schwarzenegger is ineligible (wasn’t born in the U.S.)

Meghan Markle could be eligible, though.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 5:27 pm

The first lady would have been something.

I dunno what would be worse, him or her.

Donald Morton
Toucan
Toucan

04 Nov 2020, 5:33 pm

I wonder....what color is the sky in Kanye's world? Has he suffered multiple concussions?

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 5:41 pm

By 2024 Kanye could well believe the world, and everything in it, is a uniform shade of pink.