Sex crimes in Europe by North African and Arab men

Page 6 of 11 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 10:17 pm

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
How am I trying to explain your "religion" and your "culture" to you ?

Well, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that Islam requires women to cover their hair. You say Islam is misogynistic and misanthropic, backwards and medieval. I of course, understand that Islam is none of the things you have described. You simply have a very warped image of what Muslims believe.

Really ? Islam does not require women to cover themselves up ? So, why do Muslim women wear the hijab and the burqa then ? You don't wear a hijab, I suppose ? And Islam isn't misogynistic ? Then why can't a Muslim woman have 4 husbands if Islam was so "forward" and pro-gender-equality ? Why don't the men cover up ? Surely the mahram and non-mahram cover up should apply to the males as well ?

Barchan wrote:
And, instead of concentrating on the actual perpetrators of violence, you are using this incident to attack a bogeyman of "radical Islam." Do you even know whether or not the perpetrators were Muslim? You're derailing the conversation from the facts to focus on your own prejudices and fears. Do you realize how disrespectful that is to the victims?

So who were the actual perps of the violence ? And how do you know that the perps were not Muslim ? First you say that the random Mohammed, Hussein and Ali were merely in the wrong places at the wrong time, and now you question if they were even Muslim ? How do you even know these things ? You weren't there, and even if you were, your obvious bias would make your narrative extremely suspect.

Do you realize how DISRESPECTUL your denials that the victims were attacked for their lack of Sharia-authorized "dress code" is to the victims, even though the Mayor of Cologne has already directed just such a "dress code" to women in the city ? The world does not have follow the Sharia, my dear. And if men can't keep their hands to themselves and commit atrocity under the guise that the women "were asking for it", then they should be treated like the rabid vermin that they are, castrated and sent back to the hell hole that they came from. The world does not owe criminals and rapists "immigration" to spread their messages of hatred and misogyny.

At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 11:04 pm

HisMom wrote:
You don't wear a hijab, I suppose?

That's really none of your business. I wear what I want to wear; that's all you need to know.

HisMom wrote:
why can't a Muslim woman have 4 husbands?

You're 42, and a mother. I don't think you need me to explain the birds and the bees to you.

HisMom wrote:
how do you know that the perps were not Muslim?

I don't. Again, you're the one who's getting hung up on religion, not me. I don't particularly care what their religion was.

HisMom wrote:
Do you realize how DISRESPECTUL your denials that the victims were attacked for their lack of Sharia-authorized "dress code" is to the victims, even though the Mayor of Cologne has already directed just such a "dress code" to women in the city?

Are you implying that the mayor of Cologne is connected to the attacks? If not, this is a complete non-sequitur. Once again you seem to be arguing from prejudice and paranoia, rather than facts and reason.

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 11:17 pm

Epic fail, from start to finish.

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
You don't wear a hijab, I suppose?

That's really none of your business. I wear what I want to wear; that's all you need to know.

Wearing a hijab and arguing that Islam does not require you to cover your hair up. That it's all "voluntary". Oh, the irony.

BTW, ever been to Saudi Arabia ? Know the "voluntary" dress code for women there ? Guess not.

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
why can't a Muslim woman have 4 husbands?

You're 42, and a mother. I don't think you need me to explain the birds and the bees to you.

Never mind my purported age, go on, explain to me -- in logical, coherent sentences -- about Islam's "bird-and-bees" concept (or any variation thereof) as to why a Muslim woman can't have 4 husbands ? If a man with 4 wives "rotates" his time in his wives' apartments, a woman can do the same thing, love. Paternity be damned, as far as the kids are concerned, each of the 4 husbands is a father, just like all the wives of the father are "mothers". Now, that's true gender equality. But, hey, if you needed to absolutely know, 23-and-me retails kits for $199.

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
how do you know that the perps were not Muslim?

I don't. Again, you're the one who's getting hung up on religion, not me. I don't particularly care what their religion was.

Really ? Then you should go back and re-read all your posts in this thread, love.

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
Do you realize how DISRESPECTUL your denials that the victims were attacked for their lack of Sharia-authorized "dress code" is to the victims, even though the Mayor of Cologne has already directed just such a "dress code" to women in the city?

Are you implying that the mayor of Cologne is connected to the attacks? If not, this is a complete non-sequitur.

Apparently, you and logic don't exist in the same Universe.

Barchan wrote:
Once again you seem to be arguing from prejudice and paranoia, rather than facts and reason.

Right... because it makes total reason to argue about how you're not *required* to wear a hijab or a burqa, whilst wearing one. The Mayor of Cologne advises the women in the city to take precautions, and, somehow, that implies that the Mayor had a hand in the attacks. Very logical. The same kind of logic that implies that nothing is the fault of those hordes of Arab / Northern African scumbags. It was all the women's fault.

The sad thing is that in whatever alternate Universe you exist, all of your arguments on this thread overflow with "facts", "logic" and "reason". Unfortunately.

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

Last edited by HisMom on 08 Jan 2016, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 11:31 pm

HisMom wrote:
Wearing a hijab and arguing that Islam does not require you to cover your hair up. Oh, the irony.

Fine, you got me. Yes, I wear my niqab day and night, and ride a flying carpet to work every morning. Sometimes when it's dark I carry a magic lamp. Allahu akbar! :wink: :lol:

[note: sarcasm]

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 11:36 pm

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
Wearing a hijab and arguing that Islam does not require you to cover your hair up. Oh, the irony.

Fine, you got me. Yes, I wear my niqab day and night, and ride a flying carpet to work every morning. Sometimes when it's dark I carry a magic lamp. Allahu akbar! :wink: :lol:

[note: sarcasm]

One day, Insha Allah, you might actually see the light, girl. There's always hope, isn't there ? :heart: :heart:

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 3:59 am

Barchan wrote:
Pump the brakes, Dox. Remember the last time Germany tried to implicate an entire race in a criminal conspiracy? 8)

Perhaps you should have actually read my post before commenting, you know, the one where I said I didn't care about the racial dynamic but was alarmed that Europeans were concerned to the point of covering up sex crimes to avoid being accused of racism. And how are you not all over that minister who said that online right wing communications are literally worse than rape? Seems right up your ally under normal circumstances.

- Rick Sanchez

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 5:33 am

Jacoby wrote:
Did you hear the mayor Cologne's "code of conduct" she recommended for women so they wouldn't get assaulted?

I think you should not so much be disgusted with her recommendations. But more with what they imply. Namely that (young) women are no longer safe in her city. Also the fact that they tried to cover it up*, but failed because it was to big, should tell you how much they really want/can do about it. Basically, just like the left first betrayed the working-class by embracing the cheap-labor lobby, they are now doing the same thing to women. That of course presuming they are not motivated (in part) by a pathological oikophobia.

*alto fits in the patern of them trying to cover up the rapes of both female refuges and aid-workers in refugee-centre's.

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 8:42 am

Quote:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has proposed changes to make it easier to deport asylum-seekers who commit crimes, after the New Year's Eve sex attacks on women in Cologne.

LINK

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 12:52 pm

More details from eye witnesses for anyone still in denial of the events.

Quote:
Shabani, the witness spoken to by the Guardian, said she had viewed the events from the cathedral steps, having gone to the city centre to experience her first German new year, eight months after arriving as a political asylum seeker from Iran. She said she had been astounded by the police’s nonchalance. “They seemed to just let it happen,” she said. “I watched as men fired large firecrackers horizontally into the crowd and they police just stood at the side of the square with their hands on their hips”.

Describing what she called “coordination tactics” among the men, Shabani said: “I watched for some time as three men who were smartly dressed gave out instructions. One time a group of three or four males would come up to them, be given instructions and sent away into the crowd. Then another group of four or five would come up, and they’d gesticulate in various directions and send them off again.”

LINK

These events were also replicated, on a smaller scale, in seven other German cities, Helsinki in Finland and Kalmar in Sweden.

All of this indicates that these events were co-ordinated.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 2:44 pm

Dox47 wrote:
how are you not all over that minister who said that online right wing communications are literally worse than rape?

Because I realize that, while he speaks from ignorance, his heart is in the right place. I think he's wrong to say that, but I'm not so mind-blind that I can't see where he was coming from. He realizes that blaming an entire culture just perpetuates the cycle of violence which begins and ends with western hegemony.

Merkel is also doing the right thing and punishing the right people. She's pointing the finger at crime, not immigration. She's not blaming an entire race/religion/culture for the actions of a few, or trying to push legislation that affects hundreds of millions of people.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is calling for a complete ban on all Muslim (and only Muslim) immigration. That's the political climate in America right now. It doesn't affect me directly, since I'm a naturalized American citizen, but it sends a bold message; Trump and his constituents honestly believe I don't belong in this country.

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jan 2016, 4:07 pm

HisMom wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
I think they need to indoctrinate them into western culture. Maybe have some acclimatization areas, where people can gradually transition to western values or reject them and go home.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Oh, Adam, you'll be the death of me ! ! ! !

Indoctrinate these dudes into western culture ? Well, blimey, it doesn't work that way, love. They will indoctrinate YOU. The newest Jihadi John is widely speculated to be a former British Hindu / Buddhist, Siddhartha Dhar, who was radicalized after he married a Muslim woman, Aisha. His former neighbours and family have all spoken out about how Siddhartha changed from a soft-spoken, respectable, children-loving, bouncy-castle salesman after he married and converted to Islam, to someone none of them ever seemed to have known, to now beheading 5 men in cold blood on camera.

You can't indoctrinate rabid beasts. You castrate them, then deport them. EOS.

As for Siddhartha, he's a dead man walking. Cameron doesn't take kindly to being called "an imbecile" and how the island he runs will soon be under the rule of the Sharia. Methinks that a drone will vaporize Siddhartha 'ere long. Cameron is not known for a sense of humour, eh, what ?

Cameron is an imbecile.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 8:34 pm

Barchan wrote:
He realizes that blaming an entire culture just perpetuates the cycle of violence which begins and ends with western hegemony.

Blaming itself is just words in this context, however, and blaming "western hegemony" is pretty much showing bias on your part--problems such as Syria are all on Syria. Europe is the one putting their hand out here as the good Samaritan.

This is one of those good for the goose but not the West things--people blow off steam by ranting and raving, and Muslims do it just as much as anyone else. Saying one culture can't do it but the other can is bias.

"Western hegemony" didn't force Assad to kill protesters (which started the whole mess), for example.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 1:38 am

Barchan wrote:
Because I realize that, while he speaks from ignorance, his heart is in the right place.

"Right wing ideas are worse than rape" is "heart in the right place"? Good to know where you really stand.

- Rick Sanchez

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 1:54 am

Barchan wrote:
He realizes that blaming an entire culture just perpetuates the cycle of violence which begins and ends with western hegemony.

You really need to give it up. Your arguments on this thread are bizarre, and are nothing more than victim-blaming, plain and simple. "Western hegemony" perpetuates the "cycle of violence" -- just a fancy way of saying that these criminals indulged in these atrocious crimes because of the victims.

And, hey, if the Western world is so bad, then why don't they go back to whatever the hell hole they were attempting to escape from ?

Barchan wrote:
Merkel is also doing the right thing and punishing the right people. She's pointing the finger at crime, not immigration. She's not blaming an entire race/religion/culture for the actions of a few, or trying to push legislation that affects hundreds of millions of people.

Who are the "right people" ? Per you, the perps were actually "innocent folks" who just happened to be at the "wrong place at the wrong time", and they are merely being profiled and "scapegoated" due to their race.

Asserting that a culture is based on misogyny and hard-core intolerance for anything, but the way of life it prescribes and it's cultural / religious norms, is not "racism".
On the contrary, making absurd claims to the contrary is denial, plain and simple.

BTW, the right to immigrate is not a given. Countries do not have to take people in -- it's a humanitarian favour and I don't get that sense of entitlement that anyone is owed the right to immigrate.

Barchan wrote:
Meanwhile, Donald Trump is calling for a complete ban on all Muslim (and only Muslim) immigration. That's the political climate in America right now. It doesn't affect me directly, since I'm a naturalized American citizen, but it sends a bold message; Trump and his constituents honestly believe I don't belong in this country.

When in Rome, live as the Romans do. You are not required to stop speaking your language, following your "religion", eating your foods, or hobnobbing with your own kind. However, you *are* expected to abide by the local laws, learn the local language, integrate into society, not expect the hosts to live by your religious or cultural codes, and not indulge in criminal enterprises.

I do not agree with Trump's wordings and outbursts, but the gist of his message is that criminals and Jihadists don't belong in the United States - and I agree with that. No one is entitled the right to American citizenship. Certainly not would-be terrorists, criminals, and other assorted nuisances.

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 2:13 am

I'm always amused than when it is whites or Europeans who go to a country, it is considered a take over and stealing the land of the people who lived there, but when it's another culture doing the same, well, it's considered immigration lol

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 5:31 am

HisMom wrote:
Your arguments on this thread are bizarre,

Bizarre how? Am I confusing you? Is there anything you'd like me to clarify? I often forget that for many of us on the spectrum, social studies and other "soft" fields are hard to comprehend.

Nothing I've said is bizarre or unique, it's all well-established in academia. Western Hegemony is a real thing; volumes upon volumes have been written on the subject of Western Hegemony and how it creates conflict. I don't think there's a single university in America where that would be considered a controversial idea.

Everything I'm saying in this thread, Nobel-winning Muslims such as Yasser Arafat and Malala Yousafzai have been saying for decades, that radicalization is often provoked by hostile western attitudes toward non-western cultures.

Dox47 wrote:
"Right wing ideas are worse than rape" is "heart in the right place"? Good to know where you really stand.

I don't think that statement is as absurd as you're making it out to be. Racial discrimination and rape actually have quite a bit in common; both are dominating, destructive, and antisocial behaviors. Both are committed by a privileged class upon a nonprivileged class. And in both cases, the privileged class likes telling us that it's our fault, not theirs. It seems like you're trying to make me pick a side between my feminist views and my commitment to multiculturalism, but I have no trouble reconciling the two.