india ,concerned mother restrained his child

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2009, 4:07 pm

in india concerned mother restrained his 13 year old child because he got tired of his drug abuse
and decided to wear him off drugs by chaining him yard of house. Akram started to use heroin and kannabis at age of 7 according to Akram 80% of kids use drugs in local recycle center

http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?7973502 link to source and video

ChangelingGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 9:12 am

So wha thappened to the parent who did the restraining. As much as I am against drug abuse, child abuse is still worse.

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 9:30 am

ChangelingGirl wrote:
So wha thappened to the parent who did the restraining. As much as I am against drug abuse, child abuse is still worse.

It's not child-abuse...

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 10:15 am

The numbers floor me in this story. 80% of the kids get thier drugs from the sameplace or is it 80% of the kids in that place do drugs. How does nobody notice a 7 yr old is high? Why didn't the mom do something 6 years ago when it started? I would have been easier to lock the kid in the house then and go beat the heck out of the dealer with all the other pissed off parents she can't be the only one with numbers like that. At 7 he had no idea getting him self into whom ever gave the kid the drugs to start with should be shot.

Last edited by CRD on 01 Aug 2009, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 11:48 am

CRD wrote:
The numbers floor me in this story. 80% of the kids get thier drugs from the sameplace or is it 80% of the kids in that place do drugs. How does nobody notice a 7 yr old is high? Why didn't the mom do something 6 years ago when it started? I would have been easier to lock the kid in the house then and go beat the heck out of the deale with all the other pissed off parents she can't be the only one with numbers like that. At 7 he had no idea getting him self into whom ever gave the kid the drugs to start with should be shot.
80% of kids in that place do drugs ,i guess they tried to make him stop but he would always run away also in india at least in someplaces kannabis is 100% legal thats only reason i have in mind how in hell 80% of kids would get drugs

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 11:51 am

ChangelingGirl wrote:
nothing.. if u saw video he still keeped him restrained its not child abuse i mean he keeped care of him and stuff..even he was restrained

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2009, 3:09 pm

Cannabis is very much illegal and frowned upon. However, the leaf, "Bhang", is legal for religious purposes, and is mostly sold only in holy cities and during the hindu festival of colours, known as "holi". This is only one day a year.

Drug and alcohol abuse is low in the country, as India is very conservative. However, in communities that do happen to do drugs (such as the opium smoking custom in Rajisthan), nearly everyone has done it at some point. Cultural thing, really, like the Native American tobacco link. Mostly restricted to Rajisthan, however.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2009, 6:41 pm

Thankyou khan_Sama for the information. :)

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2009, 10:36 am

You're most welcome. :)