NEW BANK PLEDGES TO OPENLY DESPISE ITS CUSTOMERS

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 2:55 pm

Quote:
BRITAIN'S newest high street bank has promised not to pretend to be your friend.

F**kYouScum has promised 'an honest approach to bank-vermin relations', offering accounts with names like Dog, Pleb and Scum Plus, as well as an offset mortgage called Your Stupid Bovine Greed Will Destroy You.

A spokesman said: "Our contempt towards customers is openly expressed. It saves us money on colourful leaflets with pictures of cartoon families driving charabancs and avuncular staff who ask you where you're going on your sh***y f*****g holiday.

"We then use this money to buy beautiful things for our favourite whores."

He added: "If you ring us and we decide to answer the phone, we won't then send you numerous text messages asking for your 'feedback'. We couldn't give a dead hyena's rotting scrotum what you 'fink', you illiterate sack of s**t.

"Our only promise to you is that we will have a fantastic time with the unfathomable amounts of money we shall make from your pointless, constantly overdrawn, hand-to-mouth so-called life.

"We will have massive boats, elegant cars, and helicopters stuffed with delicious truffles and the kind of heartbreakingly beautiful Russian prostitutes who would have been married to handsome fairytale princes in a world less wretchedly evil than the one we have deliberately created.

"And if you try to steal our pens, we'll shoot you right in the f*****g heart."

Teacher, Roy Hobbs, said: "What a breath of fresh air. My current bank manager acts like my friend, but I don't think he is. I think he wants to open up my chest with a bowie knife, rip out my lungs and eat them in front of me while his staff sit around pretending to run a radio station.

"Plus, they never have any pens."

Source :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 3:09 pm

That would be a good bank for me to avoid.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 4:36 pm

Sounds like fun! I would like to go there at least once just to see what it's like.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 5:05 pm

There should be more banks like it XD

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 5:19 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Quote:
BRITAIN'S newest high street bank has promised not to pretend to be your friend.

F**kYouScum has promised 'an honest approach to bank-vermin relations', offering accounts with names like Dog, Pleb and Scum Plus, as well as an offset mortgage called Your Stupid Bovine Greed Will Destroy You.

A spokesman said: "Our contempt towards customers is openly expressed. It saves us money on colourful leaflets with pictures of cartoon families driving charabancs and avuncular staff who ask you where you're going on your sh***y f***ing holiday.

He added: "If you ring us and we decide to answer the phone, we won't then send you numerous text messages asking for your 'feedback'. We couldn't give a dead hyena's rotting scrotum what you 'fink', you illiterate sack of sh**.

"Our only promise to you is that we will have a fantastic time with the unfathomable amounts of money we shall make from your pointless, constantly overdrawn, hand-to-mouth so-called life.

"We will have massive boats, elegant cars, and helicopters stuffed with delicious truffles and the kind of heartbreakingly beautiful Russian prostitutes who would have been married to handsome fairytale princes in a world less wretchedly evil than the one we have deliberately created.

"And if you try to steal our pens, we'll shoot you right in the f***ing heart."

Teacher, Roy Hobbs, said: "What a breath of fresh air. My current bank manager acts like my friend, but I don't think he is. I think he wants to open up my chest with a bowie knife, rip out my lungs and eat them in front of me while his staff sit around pretending to run a radio station.

And if you try to withdrawl all of your money they will sound their Red Alert system, put their shields up and change the door from "Push to exit" to "Pull to exit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7A8Dm8ZQag

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 7:04 pm

I like this.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 7:20 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Quote:

A spokesman said: "Our contempt towards customers is openly expressed. It saves us money on colourful leaflets with pictures of cartoon families driving charabancs and avuncular staff who ask you where you're going on your sh***y f***ing holiday.

He added: "If you ring us and we decide to answer the phone, we won't then send you numerous text messages asking for your 'feedback'. We couldn't give a dead hyena's rotting scrotum what you 'fink', you illiterate sack of sh**.

"And if you try to steal our pens, we'll shoot you right in the f***ing heart."

I hear they have openings for mortgage reps. You gonna apply, and get some Russian hookers?

tangomike
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 8:55 pm

HAHAHA! no wayyy this is too funny. I'd imagine you'd get a fifth of the finest Russian Vodka and a go with a hooker of your choice upon starting an account at that place. Sounds rediculous....but I'd love to see what its like once

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 2:17 am

Sounds ok to me.
They are only doing what all banks do but at least they are honest about it. :D

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 3:21 pm

I have to disappoint you, I think that it is a spoof press release.

But it is a funny idea, it reminds me of the idea of the film "crazy people" which is about a group of people in a mental hospital which write honest adverts.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 9:07 pm

Sounds like it came straight from The Onion.

But it might as well be Bank of America, which has rather horrible track records with customer service.

jaspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Oct 2010, 5:03 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
There should be more banks like it XD

Every bank does.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 8:12 pm

Quartz11 wrote:
Sounds like it came straight from The Onion.

Looks like the U.K. version of The Onion.

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17

Wraythen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Oct 2010, 3:40 am

Not sure if serious.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 1:25 pm

Don't bank on it topic

This financial insitution will go under like many a bank in the US--unless it gets bailed out like those on Wall Street. :twisted:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo