Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 9:14 pm

Tonight as many know the Iowa Caucuses are being held. Just got done with the one I went to. It's pretty neck and neck right now for Democrats. Clinton has a slight lead right now but it's early. Ted Cruz is surprisingly leading for the republicans right now with Trump in behind by a small bit.

Heres a link to a live map
http://www.ibtimes.com/iowa-caucuses-2016-election-results-live-updates-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-2289134

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 9:55 pm

I went to the Democratic Caucus and put my vote in for Bernie, but I'd also like to see Trump win on the Republican side. It's so close between him and Cruz right now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 10:39 pm

that no-good-nik cruz won big in iowa, confounded Iowan GOPers! :wall:

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 11:09 pm

Reagan skipped debate, so did Trump. Reagan lost Iowa, so did Trump. Reagan won nomination, so will Trump. Reagan won general, so will Trump. Reagan won 2nd term, so will Trump!! !

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 11:40 pm

AntDog wrote:
Reagan skipped debate, so did Trump. Reagan lost Iowa, so did Trump. Reagan won nomination, so will Trump. Reagan won general, so will Trump. Reagan won 2nd term, so will Trump!! !

Trump hasn't lost jack s**t yet over half of the eastern portion of Iowa hasn't even turned in their votes yet. Trump and Cruz have been swapping positions all night, I expect Trump will probably win in the end, Eastern Iowa is the more intelligent half of the state if you could really call voting for Trump a smart move.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 11:43 pm

Feyokien wrote:
AntDog wrote:

Trump hasn't lost jack s**t yet over half of the eastern portion of Iowa hasn't even turned in their votes yet. Trump and Cruz have been swapping positions all night, I expect Trump will probably win in the end, Eastern Iowa is the more intelligent half of the state if you could really call voting for Trump a smart move.

NBC at 8PM local time [my time] declared cruz the winner by 4 points, over trump.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:21 am

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4578575/clinton-voter-fraud-polk-county-iowa-caucus

Lol saw that coming. Looks like Bernie may be winning Iowa after all.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:41 am

A related headline seen on Twitter:

"Martin O'Malley suspends campaign, thanks his supporter."

There Are Four Lights!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:55 am

he gave it the ol' army try, let us hope he has a good drunk now. :drunken:

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 1:50 am

Donald Trump deserve to lose. Acting like a six year old by crying about "unfair" Megyn Kelly was unfair to him during the first debates

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 1:59 am

frenchmanflats wrote:
Donald Trump deserve to lose. Acting like a six year old by crying about "unfair" Megyn Kelly was unfair to him during the first debates

Cruz deserves to lose for his comments about "see if sand glows in the dark", but this is the real world and villains win all the time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 2:14 am

cruz reminds me of Nixon in all the worst ways.

looniverse
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2016, 9:18 am

auntblabby wrote:
cruz reminds me of Nixon in all the worst ways.

Cruz is the only candidate I've ever given money to.

Nixon was a deplorable human being all around.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:35 am

I was surprised at how eloquent Trump's speech was. And Rubio was on fire with no one there to pick on him.

I heard that Hillary somehow won all 6 coin tosses when a coin toss had to decide who won, and that there are other areas in question. I say "heard" because it's difficult to find real news, since the regular news doesn't like to report on it. Either way, I'm glad Bernie did his full speech so everyone could see what he was for. I'm looking forward to the town hall tomorrow.

It's kind of irritating that the rest of those GOP two percenters aren't bowing out to free things up for the people with a real chance.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:16 pm

November will be interesting...

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
November will be interesting...

I'll say. The only Republican that stands a chance would be Trump or possibly Rubio in the general election. Cruz will lose hard if he gets to the general election. An evangelical will never hold office again. I've looked at the numbers for Democrats in New Hampshire, estimates have Sanders is probably going to beat Hilary there by a big margin. Sanders vs Trump/Rubio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_democratic_presidential_primary-3351.html