Page 7 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:12 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^ The truth is that I have more empathy for dogs than people.

I can understand that,mine are better company than most people.They make me laugh everyday.

My neighbor just told me this morning how last night, after a stray kitten had scratched his daughter's face, his psycho brother had picked it up, and threw it to the ground, knocking it unconscious. Now he's going to have to come up with money to get it to a vet. I don't know why he even allows his brother over.

Ugh,people like that are dangerous.Anyone who did that to a kitten in a fit of anger would probably hit a toddler for crying.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 10:20 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^ The truth is that I have more empathy for dogs than people.

I can understand that,mine are better company than most people.They make me laugh everyday.

My neighbor just told me this morning how last night, after a stray kitten had scratched his daughter's face, his psycho brother had picked it up, and threw it to the ground, knocking it unconscious. Now he's going to have to come up with money to get it to a vet. I don't know why he even allows his brother over.

Ugh,people like that are dangerous.Anyone who did that to a kitten in a fit of anger would probably hit a toddler for crying.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.