Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 5:39 pm

It begin, the war of Trump against science, true and, of course. the EPA.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15906G

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 9:17 pm

The employees were notified by EPA officials on Tuesday that the administration had instructed EPA's communications team to remove the website's climate change page, which contains links to scientific global warming research, as well as detailed data on emissions.

Let's go back to Orwell - "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.".

tick
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jan 2017, 10:16 pm

Trump is a termite. I'm sorry, I just am a very unhappy person right now because of that Orange Thing. He is trying to undo any progress we have made in the last 40 years, and we really haven't made much apparently. Is Iceland accepting refugees?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 10:57 pm

Society was already Orwellian to begin with; did it really take Trump to wake all you people up ?

cyberdad wrote:
Let's go back to Orwell - "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.".

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 11:06 pm

How many more Flint,MI will there be of the EPA's hands are tied? how many will be exposed to toxins in the workplace?How many birth defects caused by chemicals?How many chemicals won't be disposed of properly?How many new cancer and breathing problems becuse of bad air,food,and water?How many migrant farm workers and their children will be exposed to unregulated farm chemicals?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 11:42 pm

Misslizard wrote:
How many more Flint,MI will there be of the EPA's hands are tied? how many will be exposed to toxins in the workplace?How many birth defects caused by chemicals?How many chemicals won't be disposed of properly?How many new cancer and breathing problems becuse of bad air,food,and water?How many migrant farm workers and their children will be exposed to unregulated farm chemicals?

Apparently in Trumps 'merica such things don't matter...sure the EPA needed improvement, but just getting rid of it or any environment oversight certainly seems like a bad idea.