Page 5 of 10 [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 7:33 am

Jacoby wrote:
What do other strong leaders do to those that are out to get them? What should happen to those partaking in traitorous acts of sedition? The fact that he isn't doing anything is making me lose faith in the American system of government and democracy itself because if a 'deep state' is allowed to exist then it really doesn't matter who we elect anyways. This form of government is worse than a dictatorship, there is zero accountability and zero chance of change ever happening all the while they tell you this is what you voted for.

Well said, comrade!! !

You have certainly earned your rubles today!! !

:roll:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 May 2017, 7:49 am

GoonSquad wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Trump has to do battle with the deep state, there are people quite literally out to get him who are working or formerly government officials. This isn't paranoia as evidence by the obvious spying on Trump & his associates by the previous administration and the 'mystery' of where all these leaks are coming from. How did they get the conversation from General Flynn again? The MSM and the deep state are closely related, we already know this to be true from the revelations from Wikileaks which showed the high level collusion between the DNC, Clinton campaign, and the MSM.

They got the conversation with Flynn BECAUSE THEY WERE DOING LEGAL SURVEILLANCE OF A FOREIGN AGENT THAT FLYNN WAS TALKING TO.

Flynn needed to be fired because he was not only corrupt (and possibly treasonous) but because he is extremely stupid too.

Flynn had people out to get him, he was not part of the foreign policy or military establishment. His crime in the end is what? That he had some sort of consulting job with the Turks, a NATO ally? Is that really all that scandalous? He might have had contacts with the Russians during the election even? I really don't care if he did since I don't think this all that uncommon, I think it is clearly politics more than anything else.

They spied on private conversations and leaked intelligence information to the press, it was a take down if there ever was one. There was never anything wrong with him talking to the Russian ambassador even about sanctions, this is all based on the false narrative that having anything to do with Russia is criminal. The Democrats are seriously blaming losing the election on Russia and have gone as far as saying that it is an act of war all with absolutely zero proof to back it up, these people are truly deranged!

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 8:03 am

Quote:
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Quote:
When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?

So he is publicly threatening Comey. Good grief.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 8:24 am

They got spies, Trump has spies. Trump needs to start fighting back.

I sincerely hope they've kept a good eye on all the potential traitors. These folks are hard to crack tho, they usually only meet by night in cloak & Venetian mask in dungeons under your local pizza place for spirit cooking. :P

These people are covering their own asses, the Clinton's and Obama administration are the most corrupt politicians in American history so the stakes are high.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 9:08 am

Jacoby wrote:
GoonSquad wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Trump has to do battle with the deep state, there are people quite literally out to get him who are working or formerly government officials. This isn't paranoia as evidence by the obvious spying on Trump & his associates by the previous administration and the 'mystery' of where all these leaks are coming from. How did they get the conversation from General Flynn again? The MSM and the deep state are closely related, we already know this to be true from the revelations from Wikileaks which showed the high level collusion between the DNC, Clinton campaign, and the MSM.

They got the conversation with Flynn BECAUSE THEY WERE DOING LEGAL SURVEILLANCE OF A FOREIGN AGENT THAT FLYNN WAS TALKING TO.

Flynn needed to be fired because he was not only corrupt (and possibly treasonous) but because he is extremely stupid too.

Flynn had people out to get him, he was not part of the foreign policy or military establishment. His crime in the end is what? That he had some sort of consulting job with the Turks, a NATO ally? Is that really all that scandalous? He might have had contacts with the Russians during the election even? I really don't care if he did since I don't think this all that uncommon, I think it is clearly politics more than anything else.

They spied on private conversations and leaked intelligence information to the press, it was a take down if there ever was one. There was never anything wrong with him talking to the Russian ambassador even about sanctions, this is all based on the false narrative that having anything to do with Russia is criminal. The Democrats are seriously blaming losing the election on Russia and have gone as far as saying that it is an act of war all with absolutely zero proof to back it up, these people are truly deranged!

If there was nothing wrong with what Flynn did, why did he lie about it and why did he get fired for those lies?

As far as the whole Russia meddling in the election goes, if they hacked DNC computers etc. then that was an illegal, aggressive act and they need to be punished for it. If anyone in the Trump campaign active collaborated with them, that too needs to be discovered and punished.

The rest of it, such as Russian agents spreading propaganda, is the price of free speech in America and there's no way to deal with that other than counter speech. If we have become so stupid and debased as to fall for Russian disinformation tactics, then we are doomed.

Last edited by B19 on 13 May 2017, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.: ad hominem slur to another member

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 9:16 am

There is no evidence of that

Whoever acquired those emails didn't plant anything in them, they are genuine documents you agree? They didn't rig the election by exposing the DNC/Hillary campaign's plans at rigging it, if there is anybody to be blame it is them for their incompetent data security. Russia didn't make Hillary not campaign in Wisconsin, her campaign fundementally did not understand the electorate and based its entirety of its campaign on personally smearing Trump.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 10:30 am

androbot01 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
People who support Trump have seen and heard so much over the top vitriol spewed from the beginning, they probably don't believe much if any of what's being said against him for that reason.

That's a pretty lame reason to back Trump.

In no way did I say that's why they back Trump.

What I clearly said was that they probably view accusations from liberals against him with with a great deal of skepticism. Considering how many have been lodged since the election and considering how ridiculous sounding a lot of them have been.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 1:20 pm

Quote:
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Today at the press briefing Spicer was asked 3 times if Trump is using recording devices in the White House. Each time he said he had nothing to add to the tweet.

So, are left to assume that Trump is recording his conversations?

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 3:26 pm

A technicality now allows Hillary to be prosecuted, as a result of the Comey dismissal, with religious fervor on both sides of the aisle, imo.

I can come up with dirty things to say, but what is the merit of the argument.

She is discovered to have asked questions about security, and, so far as she understands, it was placed through lawful channels.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 4:19 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Quote:

Today at the press briefing Spicer was asked 3 times if Trump is using recording devices in the White House. Each time he said he had nothing to add to the tweet.

I see no reason to deviate from my general assumption that anything DJT tweets or says contains only self-serving statements which need have no relationship to any facts or truth. Thinking this way feels like a cop-out to me, but so far I don't seem wrong ever.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 4:21 pm

Just say you're routing for a certain side, red team or blue. Let people deal with your biases, if they feel like it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 6:56 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Quote:

Maybe Trump was getting tips from Henry Kissinger regarding the infamous Nixon tapes.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 7:26 pm

And it seems like whenever I read CNN, it says they get their info from "a source". I mean they can make up anything they want and claim it's from "a source".

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 8:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
And it seems like whenever I read CNN, it says they get their info from "a source". I mean they can make up anything they want and claim it's from "a source".

Sure, they could do that, at the expense of credibility and integrity.
But they wouldn't do that.
They're reporters not presidents.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 11:18 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Sure, they could do that, at the expense of credibility and integrity.
But they wouldn't do that.
They're reporters not presidents.

Nonetheless I find the countess anonymous sources dubious.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 11:38 pm

Jacoby wrote:
They got spies, Trump has spies. Trump needs to start fighting back.

I sincerely hope they've kept a good eye on all the potential traitors. These folks are hard to crack tho, they usually only meet by night in cloak & Venetian mask in dungeons under your local pizza place for spirit cooking. :P

These people are covering their own asses, the Clinton's and Obama administration are the most corrupt politicians in American history so the stakes are high.

Who do you define as traitors? Do anyone that don't agree with you, Trump or whatever media you listening to, should be considered as 'traitor" because they can only be with "New World Order©", especially politicians?