Trump BEGGED Mexican President To Stop Talking About Wall

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 7:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA This just keeps getting better and better!

Dear Right-Wing "Populists": Did you really think that this rich bastard would build that wall? Donald Trump probably has quite a few Mexican employees. His sponsors probably have Mexican employees. The rich have no good reason to keep illegal immigrants out. Only the white working class wants that.

Trump isn't actually trying to keep the illegals out. He's trying to stir up racial/ethnic tension on order to draw attention way from class antagonism.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 10:36 pm

Plenty of white American folk who would rather get ripped off from a Trump regime than have their kids go to a mixed race school or live in an ethnically mixed neighborhood

There's an excellent BBC documentary on how race is still a major problem in America.as the attitude (even from liberals) toward racial integration has not actually changed since the anti-integration protests from middle class whites back in the 1960s.

Trump merely has to invoke these fears in swinging voters (with ostensibly liberal attitudes) that Mexican "rapists" will move next door and ogle their teenage daughters to get them to vote for him. It's likely the rank and file ignoramuses who are die hard republicans picked Trump from Ted Cruz and Rubio because they are too "ethnic" and might go easy on Mexicans

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Aug 2017, 11:26 pm

TBH, I can't read anything about Trump without feeling angry. I still can't believe he's the president.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 10:23 pm

His craven self-obsession was on display in those calls. However much I enjoy seeing that on display, having transcripts of those calls leaked is a diplomatic disaster. No more frank conversations between adults.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 10:57 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
His craven self-obsession was on display in those calls. However much I enjoy seeing that on display, having transcripts of those calls leaked is a diplomatic disaster. No more frank conversations between adults.

The vast majority of politicians in the world today are unaccountable, corporate-backed tyrants.

Therefore, spying on them is justified. Doxxing them is justified. Leaking their secrets is justified.

If they didn't want us to spy on them, they shouldn't have tried to control our lives. It's that simple.

Spying on corporations is also justified. Corporations are unaccountable private tyrannies. They deserve it. If they didn't want us to spy on them, they shouldn't have controlled the earths natural resources. They shouldn't have corrupted our government and our media. They shouldn't have started the Iraq War and the Vietnam War.

I applaud all of the brave tech geeks who reveal info about our oppressors. Doxxing is only bad if you dox working-class individuals who aren't oppressing anyone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. All political/social systems are products of technology. Technology, politics, culture and economics are all interwoven. Thus, the internet will build the political system of the future.

That's where organizations like WikiLeaks come in. Online leaks will create the future. Julian Assange and Edward Snowden will be remembered as heroes for centuries.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:26 am

cyberdad wrote:
Plenty of white American folk who would rather get ripped off from a Trump regime than have their kids go to a mixed race school or live in an ethnically mixed neighborhood

There's an excellent BBC documentary on how race is still a major problem in America.as the attitude (even from liberals) toward racial integration has not actually changed since the anti-integration protests from middle class whites back in the 1960s.

Trump merely has to invoke these fears in swinging voters (with ostensibly liberal attitudes) that Mexican "rapists" will move next door and ogle their teenage daughters to get them to vote for him. It's likely the rank and file ignoramuses who are die hard republicans picked Trump from Ted Cruz and Rubio because they are too "ethnic" and might go easy on Mexicans

While it's not regarding Latino illegal immigrants, I still think it's pertinent to bring up what Lyndon Johnson had said about racism: "You can pick a poor white man's pocket just by telling him that he's better than the negro. In fact, he'll hold his pocket open for you."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 10:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

While it's not regarding Latino illegal immigrants, I still think it's pertinent to bring up what Lyndon Johnson had said about racism: "You can pick a poor white man's pocket just by telling him that he's better than the negro. In fact, he'll hold his pocket open for you."

I am optimistic this type of ignorance will eventually die off, the problem is that it's frustrating to see how slow society is to change