Car plows into parked car in Biden’s motorcade

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2023, 8:49 am

Car plows into parked vehicle in Biden’s motorcade outside Delaware campaign headquarters

Quote:
A car plowed into a parked SUV that was guarding President Joe Biden ‘s motorcade Sunday night while the president was leaving a visit to his campaign headquarters. The president and first lady Jill Biden were unharmed.

While Biden was walking from the campaign office to his waiting armored SUV, a sedan hit a U.S. Secret Service vehicle that was being used to close off intersections near the headquarters for the president’s departure. The sedan then tried to continue into a closed-off intersection, before Secret Service personnel surrounded the vehicle with weapons drawn and instructed the driver to put his hands up.

Steve Kopek, a U.S. Secret Service spokesman, said the president’s motorcade departed without incident. Local Wilmington police were handling the crash, which means the driver was not considered a serious threat to the president.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2023, 5:19 pm

Could be just an inattentive driver who made a mistake vs. politically charged aggression.