Page 2 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FrankStein
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Sep 2017, 4:53 pm

As I read and understand rape laws in the UK and the US, it specifically involves a phallus' forceable entry into a vagina. My problem is that I do not understand how a phallus, exclusively erect from sexual excitement, could remain so and actually "complete the act" without this excitement being present throughout the event. If someone could explain just how the woman could achieve said "rape" without the erotic participation of the man, I would be happy to hear it.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 5:20 pm

^^I'm pretty sure if you have a knife up against your throat and demanded you get hard or die, you'd find a way to get hard real quick.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:08 pm

FrankStein wrote:
As I read and understand rape laws in the UK and the US, it specifically involves a phallus' forceable entry into a vagina. My problem is that I do not understand how a phallus, exclusively erect from sexual excitement, could remain so and actually "complete the act" without this excitement being present throughout the event. If someone could explain just how the woman could achieve said "rape" without the erotic participation of the man, I would be happy to hear it.

Just because someone "gets hard" doesn't mean they consent to sex. Equating sexual arousal to consent is the way male rapists try to make their victim feel guilty. It's not uncommon for both rapist and victim to be aroused.

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:31 pm

There are people that seem to think that women can't rape men as women don't have a stick to force into the man. Of course, women can rape men.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:41 pm

marshall wrote:
FrankStein wrote:

Just because someone "gets hard" doesn't mean they consent to sex. Equating sexual arousal to consent is the way male rapists try to make their victim feel guilty. It's not uncommon for both rapist and victim to be aroused.

People apparently refer to it as their bodies letting them down, and feel shame for having an orgasm while being raped since they don't know how commonly it occurs. Physiology doesn't necessarily match psychology.

For that matter, if two people are in the middle of sex, and one person does something which makes the other person want them to stop everything, everything has to stop. Pulling out a steak knife and starting to make threats could qualify as a reason to just continue and keep your objections to yourself for the time being. Just the act of making threats (if it isn't an agreed-upon game) makes it rape. Change the sexes around in your mind if you doubt it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:22 pm

come on people are we really debating if a man can be raped or not, of course they can....see fighting rape goes both ways.

FrankStein
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Sep 2017, 1:45 am

Funny story: When I was in US Army basic training in the early 60s, on more than one occasion, the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) statute about rape was read to the troops. It was a criminal statute and was an effort to make troops aware of the seriousness of the offense. What lingered in the mind of many was the phrase "Any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the act." This phrase would sometimes come up in routine conversation about some other topic and everyone would smile knowingly.
Decades ago a US Navy patrol vessel was seized by the North Korean navy for entering their territorial waters. The Navy insisted that this did not happen but soon there was published a forced confession by the captain of the vessel. He admitted to deliberately violating their territorial waters used the above phrase to describe the extent. The North Koreans did not pick up on the humor and the Pentagon had a big laugh and relief that the captain still had his sense of humor.
Is this statue still required reading in basic training today?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 2:26 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
come on people are we really debating if a man can be raped or not, of course they can....see fighting rape goes both ways.

It's nice when a woman says this. :)

I see too many "feminists" on the internet who say "We can't acknowledge that men can be raped! That would trivialize what women go though!"

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 4:38 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

It's nice when a woman says this. :)

I see too many "feminists" on the internet who say "We can't acknowledge that men can be raped! That would trivialize what women go though!"

It's horrible for both sexes, just in different ways.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 9:24 pm

Men get raped all of the time. Look at prisons.

But the folks doing the raping of men in prisons are always other men.

The issue is can man be raped...by a women.

If one concedes that having an erection does not equal consent then the answer is yes a woman can rape a man.

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Sep 2017, 6:06 pm

With no regard to the gender/sex of any parties involved, rape and/or sexual assaults are disgusting, reprehensible acts, and victims deserve full justice. (I'm a straight female, if that even has any relevance.)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

there's NFGDW I could ever get hard at knifepoint or gunpoint or any other kinda point.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 10:39 am

Even if a man can't be "raped," per se, coerced sex at knifepoint is fully covered under the rape/sodomy laws. Coerced sex by a woman towards a man carries the same penalty as male rape in most, if not all, states.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:23 am

FrankStein wrote:

I find this hard to believe too honestly, I can't imagine how a man can get aroused while being scared to death like that

But it's the same question that I keep ask myself about male rapists, as how they even achieve erection without mutual erotic participiation; but obviously those rapist men can, they probably have different mental arousal triggers than me and you.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 03 Oct 2017, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:25 am

Yeah...they probably do.

They get aroused by the power they have over their victims. Sort of an S & M type thing.

This should not be construed as condoning rape, though. Rapists should be hung by their balls (or their nether regions in general).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:34 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yeah...they probably do.

They get aroused by the power they have over their victims. Sort of an S & M type thing.

This should not be construed as condoning rape, though. Rapists should be hung by their balls (or their nether regions in general).

I have a theory that "dom" men who are into bdsm have very similar mental arousal triggers to rapists; except the former is supposed to be mutually consent.