Page 3 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:42 am

i would say you're right.

In rape, it's much more, though.

In regular Bondage and Discipline-type situations, the element of restraint is always present. it's actually part of the "turn-on."

In rape, that's out the window.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:48 am

marshall wrote:
FrankStein wrote:
As I read and understand rape laws in the UK and the US, it specifically involves a phallus' forceable entry into a vagina. My problem is that I do not understand how a phallus, exclusively erect from sexual excitement, could remain so and actually "complete the act" without this excitement being present throughout the event. If someone could explain just how the woman could achieve said "rape" without the erotic participation of the man, I would be happy to hear it.

Just because someone "gets hard" doesn't mean they consent to sex. Equating sexual arousal to consent is the way male rapists try to make their victim feel guilty. It's not uncommon for both rapist and victim to be aroused.

Women's physiology is different; women victims may get a "physical arousal" (but not aroused) because it's a natural defensive reflex of the body to prevent further harm to vagina even though it's not consent nor enjoyable at all.

We men, as you should know too, don't get aroused in the same way, we don't have this natural defensive reflex under a such circumstance. At least for most of men at least.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:56 am

Like I said, it's all just semantics.

Men, rarely, can be "raped" by a woman in a physical sense.

But in an emotional sense---definitely.

Many times, I've gotten erect when I really didn't want to get erect.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 11:02 am

Just to clear up any comments from people who admit they have no experience with BDSM, but think they understand it, here's a checklist of the sort that serious people often use to make sure they have consent on record for specific acts. The dom needs to be completely focused on the satisfaction of the sub, as ironic as that sounds. With power comes responsibility, and any immature dom who fails to take that into account is headed for all sorts of trouble and loneliness. Consent, preferably explicit written consent, should be the first discussion people have, in conjunction with "what are you into?"

Everyone should go ahead and have the "what are you into" conversation. You'll see a lot of things on this list that people don't necessarily associate strictly with the scene, things which lots of people incorporate into their mostly vanilla activities. NSFW, obviously.

http://www.wikiphilia.net/bdsmchecklist ... cklist.php

To the best of my knowledge, anyone who tries to get involve in any local scene will go through a social vetting process, and the biggest thing is making sure they have integrated the idea of consent into their thinking. It has to be a reflex to include that question in every decision. BDSM people have a far more refined sense of consent than average people, which makes sense if you think about the risks of failing to agree on the specific terms of consent.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Like I said, it's all just semantics.

Men, rarely, can be "raped" by a woman in a physical sense.

But in an emotional sense---definitely.

Many times, I've gotten erect when I really didn't want to get erect.

Would you get erect while you're scared?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:24 pm

It actually could happen...especially if there's a friction element.

It hasn't happened to me, though.

I have become erect through friction alone. Nothing was turning me on at the time.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:32 pm

Hmm I think you have level of T. for your age. I don't think I would, not at all.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:36 pm

If it comes to a life or death situation, try to focus on the boobs, and ignore the knife.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:40 pm

Women can rape men... Sometime with force, usually blackmail.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:47 pm

Women can certainly rape men....emotionally.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Women can certainly rape men....emotionally.

Or their wallet :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:55 pm

The fact that a woman can "rape" a man emotionally should have no bearing on how men feel about women. It's only a "possibility," not a "probability."

There's always a possibility that any person can do harm to another person. It doesn't mean I dislike people.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 1:24 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
come on people are we really debating if a man can be raped or not, of course they can....see fighting rape goes both ways.

It's nice when a woman says this. :)

I see too many "feminists" on the internet who say "We can't acknowledge that men can be raped! That would trivialize what women go though!"

Yeah and that's B.S I mean to me that is just as bad as men who will assume a women must be a liar if she claims to have been raped.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 1:25 pm

I think I would be dead in that situation because I would "fail" her in that.
I don't get aroused by friction nor visually - but only through an lengthy foreplay.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

Some women like that.

Many women don't like guys who orgasm too quickly. It takes time for a woman to orgasm.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 1:33 pm

The woman in the article was never charged with "rape" per se.

She was charged with ...

Criminal Sexual Conduct: Sexual assault is any form of unwanted sexual contact obtained without consent and/or obtained through the use of force, threat of force, intimidation, or coercion.

Here is the Michigan sexual conduct law
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/michigan-l ... -laws.html

So, arguments about "penetration" are irrelevant; "touching" is sufficient.

Definition of "Sexual Contact":

Sexual Conduct: Intentional touching of the victim’s or actor’s intimate parts or the clothing covering those intimate parts for the purpose of sexual arousal or gratification, done for a sexual purpose or in a sexual manner, or done in a sexual manner for revenge or to inflict humiliation or out of anger.

Last edited by LoveNotHate on 03 Oct 2017, 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.