Page 6 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Just watched a random republican senator on fox news (we get it on cable) and listened to the moron claim Hillary can no longer call her herself a feminist.

The opposing democrat rolled her eyes and pointed out numerous bills Hillary had passed to improve access to work for women and address the wage gap.

Random GOP senator went red in the face...enjoyed watching that for entertainment reasons

he prolly had an eye on the security guard on set just out of camera range, otherwise he would have prolly mouthed off the woman at the very least. you saw impotent rage in that creep's face.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Just watched a random republican senator on fox news (we get it on cable) and listened to the moron claim Hillary can no longer call her herself a feminist.

The opposing democrat rolled her eyes and pointed out numerous bills Hillary had passed to improve access to work for women and address the wage gap.

Random GOP senator went red in the face...enjoyed watching that for entertainment reasons

he prolly had an eye on the security guard on set just out of camera range, otherwise he would have prolly mouthed off the woman at the very least. you saw impotent rage in that creep's face.

Oh yes...ample passive aggression (not to mention steam coming out of his ears like a looney tunes animation)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:23 pm

I've not watched fox since it started misbehaving here, been decades now.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:35 pm

I watch fox like I read stormfront online forums...purely for obscene bad taste entertainment

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:40 pm

you have a stronger stomach and heart than I do.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 4:10 pm

Vice Media’s Digital Chief Loses Job After Sexual Harassment Investigation

Quote:
Vice Media announced Tuesday that its chief digital officer, Mike Germano, would not return to the company after the public disclosure of sexual harassment allegations against him prompted an internal investigation into his behavior.

Mr. Germano was placed on leave after a New York Times investigation last month detailed the treatment of women at the company. The article included allegations made by two women against Mr. Germano, including that he told a former employee at a holiday party in 2012 that he had not wanted to hire her because he wanted to have sex with her and that, in 2014, he had pulled an employee onto his lap.

Mr. Germano declined to comment. In an earlier statement, he said he did “not believe that these allegations reflect the company’s culture.”

Mr. Germano was a co-founder of Carrot Creative, the digital ad agency that Vice acquired in 2013. In an email to the staff on Tuesday, Sarah Broderick, Vice’s chief operating officer, said that Vice’s creative ad agency was completing “the long planned integration of Carrot Creative” and that more details regarding the group’s leadership would be announced in the weeks ahead.

A spokesman for Vice said its investigation into Andrew Creighton, the company’s president, was continuing. Mr. Creighton was also put on leave after the Times investigation, which found that he had reached a $135,000 settlement in 2016 with a former employee who claimed she had been fired after she rejected an intimate relationship with him.

Ms. Broderick said in a memo to the staff this month that a special committee of Vice’s board was “reviewing the facts” related to the settlement and had planned to make a recommendation regarding the matter to senior management before the company’s Jan. 11 board meeting.

The Times’s investigation, published on Dec. 23, found four settlements involving allegations of sexual harassment or defamation against Vice employees, including Mr. Creighton. In addition, more than two dozen women said they had experienced or witnessed sexual misconduct at the company, including unwanted kisses, groping, lewd remarks and propositions for sex.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 5:27 am

The Lord Mayor of Melbourne Australia is the latest to lose his job because of his roving hands
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-04/r ... ne/9394978

Like Trump he is married to a woman half his age...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 5:09 pm

such arrogant men, "pride cometh before the fall."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 12:47 am

Honestly when you see his hot 20 something wife and the "average looking" married women he assaulted I don't really understand why he would stray? I think this is a power thing...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 12:48 am

an EVIL thing.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 12:54 am

This also reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger who boasted to his ex-wife he could sleep with any 18 yr old hottie he wanted to (probably to irritate her) but was found instead to be banging his middle aged housekeeper? I think accessibility/proximity was a factor...beware any p*****s (even older married ones like Nikki Haley) that wander too close to the POTUS

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 1:49 am

cyberdad wrote:
This also reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger who boasted to his ex-wife he could sleep with any 18 yr old hottie he wanted to (probably to irritate her) but was found instead to be banging his middle aged housekeeper? I think accessibility/proximity was a factor...beware any p*****s (even older married ones like Nikki Haley) that wander too close to the POTUS

that man was thinking with his little head.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:28 am

cyberdad wrote:

I see the dalliance between Trump and Haley is becoming pretty much common knowledge these days.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:35 am

cyberdad wrote:
Honestly when you see his hot 20 something wife and the "average looking" married women he assaulted I don't really understand why he would stray? I think this is a power thing...

She's in her mid 40's.

cyberdad wrote:

The maid was probably in her late 20's and got pregnant in her early 30's..

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:56 am

On a side note, it's interesting how lewd people can be when gossiping about lewdness.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:15 am

I had no idea she too was so amoral. a cabinet chock full of sociopathic types.