Melania Avoiding Trump over Emerging Sex Scandal

Page 3 of 21 [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:31 pm

A multiple draft dodger who insults military heroes, but who admires thugs like the President of the Phillipines who murders his own people.

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:32 pm

And where's your proof that she's avoiding him? What's your source, MSNBC? Huffington Post? Cosmo? Some other liberal rag? This is just another bimbo eruption, meant to try to bring Trump down. Typical liberals.

Why yes, I am a conservative.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:37 pm

Melania probably has more power than anyone else to bring Trump down if she decides to do so. I doubt that Trump ever figured that any of his trophies would have this kind of power over him, and now one does. And Melania is smart enough to appreciate the odds and the stakes. Smarter than Trump the self-proclaimed genius, I would surmise. If she does bring him down, don't accuse her of being a liberal. She's not.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:40 pm

B19 wrote:
If she does bring him down, don't accuse her of being a liberal. She's not.

You mean like the way they are accusing Steve Bannon of being a liar (now)

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:50 pm

Ha ha. I think Melania could be more deadly, she has more self-control, doesn't seem to drink heavily, and has always acted in her own perceived self-interest. When and if it becomes in her self-interest to shop Trump, she quite possibly will do it. She also knows that Trump prefers young women and to him, women are objects that have a use-by date. So don't under-rate her danger to him nor her potential to bring him down.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 12:34 am

B19 wrote:
Ha ha. I think Melania could be more deadly, she has more self-control, doesn't seem to drink heavily, and has always acted in her own perceived self-interest. When and if it becomes in her self-interest to shop Trump, she quite possibly will do it. She also knows that Trump prefers young women and to him, women are objects that have a use-by date. So don't under-rate her danger to him nor her potential to bring him down.

I think she would (Like Jackie O) maintain a dignified silence because of children involved (Barron)

beady
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 1:04 am

Does anyone think any of the persons aforementioned entertained any silly notion like love? Let's not be delusional. There is no profit in love!

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 1:21 am

Narcissistic men first and foremost love themselves and serve their egos and need for attention (as long as they are at the centre of it). I don't think there is much love of any kind in this strange Trump reality show. The two adult sons serve as flying monkeys for their father, the elder daughter is the golden child (Trump sees her as an extension of himself). Overall this is pretty standard narcissistic father stuff. Everyone in the family is expected to do what he wants, how he wants, when he wants, and they appear to do that. Melania is expected to conform to that too. Up until now she has done, like a Stepford housewife.

We shall see what happens in the next episode of the Trump show.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 2:39 am

B19 wrote:
Melania is expected to conform to that too. Up until now she has done, like a Stepford housewife.

That's eerily accurate

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:04 am

However the thing about being a Stepford wife, is that she can't be blackmailed. The only thing Trump has on her to demean her - if she ever decides to spill the beans - is her dodgy immigration status in her first year in the USA. Compared to what she will know about him, which will fill volumes, that's nothing. How far would he go to silence her if she decided to jump ship?

Typically a narcissist will demean and devalue someone publicly when they are no longer of use to him. So I could imagine that Trump might demean her by making unpleasant comments in public about her plastic surgery, her sanity, her menopausal status, even reactivate John Miller personas to malign her from a distance. Narcissist typically spread rumours vigorously as part of character assassination of their enemies, to destroy their credibility. He would possibly impugn her mothering skills and/or try to use their son as a bargaining chip for her silence.

Any or all of that could possibly happen, though whether it will, who knows. But when or if she no longer serves his purposes, the man child is likely to show his true colours in a sharper clearer light. She is safe from attack as long as she chooses to stay in Stepford mode, but not safe from his embarassing behaviour with women, and that might tip the scales eventually. Men as narcissistic as Trump typically stay womanisers throughout their lives, they like the rush of power it gives them. She probably saw her need to tolerate that as part of their bargain in the beginning, but she could change her mind, and may be changing it now.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:33 am

B19 wrote:
Typically a narcissist will demean and devalue someone publicly when they are no longer of use to him. So I could imagine that Trump might demean her by making unpleasant comments in public about her plastic surgery,

I think she is careful...look what happened when Ivanka had enough of Trump's philandering
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 93041.html

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 5:00 am

Parts of this thread read like a cheesy soap opera script.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 5:18 am

Well we are discussing the Cheeseburger eater in Chief :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 5:34 am

Our former president was also well known for massive cheeseburger consumption.

I guess his cigarette smoking helped keep him thin.

Oh dear listen to me gossip tisk tisk.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:47 am

And Bill Clinton, too.

He used to jog three miles every day, then get McDonald's.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 11:10 am

What I don't get is people going back and forth between guffawing and lamenting when it comes to the president.

It's like whahahaha... whaaaaaaa... whahahaha... whaaaaaa.