EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Funny how you gloss over Bill while expressing moral outrage over Don, while complaining about others doing the opposit.

Bill isn't POTUS

You gloss over what he did as potus.

Bill's past the statute of limitations for whatever he did in the distant past and if not then I would welcome an enquiry
Trump's indiscretions are within a time period that enables him to be prosecuted and it makes matters much worse that he's also the current POTUS...unless you are saying he deserves a free hall pass??

I'm beginning to think EzraS defends the indefensible as as sort of desensitization thing in preparation for a career as a lawyer. Maybe he thinks that if he can stand by someone like Trump, despite how vile he is in every aspect of his life from business to pleasure, and how terribly he's treating the lower & working class Americans who voted for him, that he'll be able to successfully defend the most morally corrupt criminal client imaginable and not lose any sleep at night while he tries to get them off on technicalities despite their obvious OJ Simpson glove wearing guilt. That really would explain the way he jumps to Trump's defence as if he's not a pile of human garbage who deserves to be in jail.

I'm just not an over exaggerating over emotional drama queen.

No, it's beyond that. You act as if his daily scandals aren't scandalous at all and as if the things he says and does are expected & acceptable of a President. Perhaps you're suffering from scandal fatigue.

I don't know about his so-called daily scandals because I don't read tabloid style news. Seems more like you're the one who needs a vacation from all that.

Are you suggesting that the 3 ring circus s**tshow that Trump's presidency has been to date is par for the course for an American President? :?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 2:28 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Funny how you gloss over Bill while expressing moral outrage over Don, while complaining about others doing the opposit.

Bill isn't POTUS

Bill's past the statute of limitations for whatever he did in the distant past and if not then I would welcome an enquiry
Trump's indiscretions are within a time period that enables him to be prosecuted and it makes matters much worse that he's also the current POTUS...unless you are saying he deserves a free hall pass??

I'm beginning to think EzraS defends the indefensible as as sort of desensitization thing in preparation for a career as a lawyer. Maybe he thinks that if he can stand by someone like Trump, despite how vile he is in every aspect of his life from business to pleasure, and how terribly he's treating the lower & working class Americans who voted for him, that he'll be able to successfully defend the most morally corrupt criminal client imaginable and not lose any sleep at night while he tries to get them off on technicalities despite their obvious OJ Simpson glove wearing guilt. That really would explain the way he jumps to Trump's defence as if he's not a pile of human garbage who deserves to be in jail.

No, it's beyond that. You act as if his daily scandals aren't scandalous at all and as if the things he says and does are expected & acceptable of a President. Perhaps you're suffering from scandal fatigue.

I don't know about his so-called daily scandals because I don't read tabloid style news. Seems more like you're the one who needs a vacation from all that.

Are you suggesting that the 3 ring circus s**tshow that Trump's presidency has been to date is par for the course for an American President? :?

I'm saying the 3 ring shithow is a product of tabloid style journalism that I don't read.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 2:30 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Bill isn't POTUS

I'm saying the three ring shithow is a product of tabloid style journalism that I don't read.

Incorrect. Mainstream media news doesn't fabricate the words nor actions of Donald J. Trump. They merely report on them.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 3:49 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Incorrect. Mainstream media news doesn't fabricate the words nor actions of Donald J. Trump. They merely report on them.

How FOX and RT interprets and what is said seems quite a bit different from how CNN and MSNBC interprets what is said according to most. That being the case, how can all mainstream media be equally reliable?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 3:54 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

How FOX and RT interprets and what is said seems quite a bit different from how CNN and MSNBC interprets what is said according to most. That being the case, how can all mainstream media be equally reliable?

You've already stated many times over that the solution is to take biased reporting with a grain of salt and get news from several sources in order to balance your world view & I can't say I disagree with it.

What other option do we have? We can't all be everywhere at every moment in order to see and hear everything happen first hand. That's why we have reporters and news to provide information to the masses. (and propaganda and BS lies, too.)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 4:05 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

You've already stated many times over that the solution is to take biased reporting with a grain of salt and get news from several sources in order to balance your world view & I can't say I disagree with it.

What other option do we have? We can't all be everywhere at every moment in order to see and hear everything happen first hand. That's why we have reporters and news to provide information to the masses. (and propaganda and BS lies, too.)

I never said any such thing as I recall. I have said many times that I only tune into the least biased lest sensationalistic most straightforward sources I know of.