Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 7:57 am

A secretive CIA office called the Office of Global Access (OGA) has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades, multiple sources told DailyMail.com.

One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

Three sources briefed on those alleged top secret operations told DailyMail.com that the Office of Global Access (OGA), a wing of the Central Intelligence Agency's Science and Technology Directorate, has played a central role since 2003 in orchestrating the collection of what could be alien spacecraft.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... owers.html

A growing body of evidence suggest the US government is hiding or covering up existence of exotic tech
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... ified.html

The OGA exists, but does congress have the power to divulge what they do?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 8:29 am

That is hillarious! :D

What new department are they going to invent next!

They have a sense of humour!

(Not saying this to make fun of you Cyberdad as you are good and I am glad you put this thread up. I find the American government funny in the way they feel the need to invent names within departments to deal with specific jobs rather than just call it CIA, and then has to give them a badge to make them feel happy and official. Could the Daily Mail have made this up?)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 8:42 am

It wouldn't be surprising if government intelligence services such as the CIA were involved in this kind of incidence.

They seem like they are relatively well equipped as well as anybody to deal with such occurrences.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 9:00 am

SOME one's gotta do it.

Those aliens are such lousy drivers.

Littering our planet with wrecks!

I mean ...they can cross five hundred light years of interstellar space to get here.

But then they cant handle getting around our tiny eight thousand mile wide planet.

They must get drunk and play chicken once they get here.

Or maybe they just get too...excited...to keep their eyes on the road.

https://youtu.be/vz2y0GXBC3I

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 9:29 am

UFO's aren't necessarily from different solar systems or planets. They could just be secret technology that is man made by various governments which classify the mention of their existence.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 3:39 pm

There are calls for these anonymous sources to go to Congress. If they have "real" and "direct" intell surrounding alien tech I would be surprised they would be permitted to speak.

Previous whistleblowers like David Grusch could only verify their intell was 2nd hand.

I also suspect they will be under threat of harm for blabbing. But then again we do live in strange times.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 4:59 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
UFO's aren't necessarily from different solar systems or planets. They could just be secret technology that is man made by various governments which classify the mention of their existence.

Yep!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 6:08 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

I highly doubt it
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7514271/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 11:44 pm

There is no "Office of Global Access".

There is an "Office of Global Affairs".

When traced back far enough, claims of retrieved space-alien remains and/or equipment originate in tabloids (Daily Mail, MicroSoft News, et al.), messaging systems, QAnon websites, and YouTube videos.

Many of these claims are suspected of being generated by AI systems, not real people.

These are the offices within the Central Intelligence Agency:

• Office of Asian Pacific, Latin American, and African Analysis (APLAA)
• Office of Collection Strategies and Analysis
• Office of Communications
• Office of Congressional Affairs
• Office of Current Intelligence (prepares the President's daily brief)
• Office of Equal Employment Opportunity
• Office of General Counsel
• Office of Human Resources
• Office of Information Technology
• Office of Inspector General
• Office of Iraq Analysis
• Office of Middle East and North Africa Analysis (MENA)
• Office of Military Affairs (OMA)
• Office of National Estimates
• Office of Policy Coordination (OPC)
• Office of Policy Support
• Office of Privacy and Civil Liberties
• Office of Public Affairs
• Office of Reports and Estimates
• Office of Russian and European Analysis (OREA)
• Office of Security
• Office of South Asia Analysis (OSA)
• Office of Special Operations (OSO)
• Office of Strategic Services (OSS)
• Office of Terrorism Analysis
• Office of the Chancellor, Talent Development Center of Excellence
• Office of the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (DCIA)
• Office of the Executive Director
• Office of Training and Education
• Office of Transnational Issues

The CIA answers to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2023, 12:36 am

The OGA is considered a classified division of the CIA so I doubt they would advertise their existence.

Having said that, the logo look something from Marvel's Agent's of Shield or Thunderbirds.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2023, 1:03 am

Ok, so the OGA do exist

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2023, 7:27 am

How is the US government able to prevent governments of other countries, including allies, from learning the truth about alien visitation?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2023, 1:14 pm

MaxE wrote:
How is the US government able to prevent governments of other countries, including allies, from learning the truth about alien visitation?

You think those US military bases all over the planet are JUST for stealing oil & gold? :? ;)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2023, 3:29 pm

MaxE wrote:

Good question, I don't have a firm answer. One of the many conspiracies is that post WWII the US and its allies formed a secret pact with the Soviets and Mao's China to keep a lid on alien life/UFOs.

Ultimately the public in the 1940s was deemed unable to comprehend that European man wasn't the most advanced being in the universe, The mass panic that news would cause is perhaps motive to keep the public ignorant.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2024, 12:04 pm

"Only 1 type of alien life-form could make it to Earth's doorstep: Harvard expert"

Quote:
A renowned astrophysicist is calling foul on reports of alien sightings in Earth's atmosphere, arguing that biological creatures would be unable to survive a journey to our planet.

"It would take about a billion years to cross from one side of the Milky Way galaxy to the other," Avi Loeb, a Harvard astrophysicist, said during an appearance on GB News this week. "Given that, I don’t think any spacecraft that would arrive to us from another star would carry biological creatures."

Loeb's comments come amid increased reports of UFO sightings in recent years, with videos and pictures of supposed alien craft going viral across the internet.

It also comes after NASA created a new position aimed at overseeing research on UFOs after a 2022 study by the agency determined that such sightings were unlikely to be caused by extraterrestrial life.

Actually, I agree that AIs would be best suited for interstellar travel.

...and then I wonder whether, even if they found Earth, whether they would want to communicate with humans. From their standpoint we'd be part of the primordial slime that artifically intelligent machine life will crawl out of

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2024, 6:57 pm

Double Retired wrote:
Actually, I agree that AIs would be best suited for interstellar travel.

...and then I wonder whether, even if they found Earth, whether they would want to communicate with humans. From their standpoint we'd be part of the primordial slime that artifically intelligent machine life will crawl out of

Actually the greys (the most commonly encountered alien) are considered a type of AI based biological life form. I'm not sure if you have watched Ridley Scott's Prometheus, but the AI android named David is able to operate the ship over light years while the ship's crew is in cryogenic stasis. David could operate and self-repair himself over thousands of years if necessary.