Cops Seek Mugger Who Preys on Elderly

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2008, 11:50 pm

Someone should put a bullet in this dirtbag the next time he does this

NEW YORK (Aug. 19) - A man caught on video choking and robbing an 85-year-old woman in a building elevator is believed to be responsible for other assaults on elderly victims in the city, police said Tuesday......

http://news.aol.com/article/cops-seek-m ... 1200440362

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 6:17 pm

I'd like to see him try and rob that other 85 year old lady from Pennsylvania... he'd get a cap busted in his ass...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2008, 5:17 am

Roxas_XIII wrote:
I'd like to see him try and rob that other 85 year old lady from Pennsylvania... he'd get a cap busted in his ass...
Thats what I was thinking. What a jerk!! !

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 2:18 am

Looks like they caught the bastid... a veteran detective who sent him to prison 5 years ago saw the video and recognised him... he was only out of prison for a few months... I guess 5 years in prison was not enough to teach the guy a lesson, maybe 10 more might do the trick...

Arrest Made In Robberies Of Elderly

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 5:11 pm

jrknothead wrote:
Looks like they caught the bastid... a veteran detective who sent him to prison 5 years ago saw the video and recognised him... he was only out of prison for a few months... I guess 5 years in prison was not enough to teach the guy a lesson, maybe 10 more might do the trick...

Arrest Made In Robberies Of Elderly

I'm so glad the jerk was caught!