Page 6 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

charlulz
Raven
Raven

08 Sep 2012, 11:22 pm

I was known as the weird kid in school, I never talked but when I did it was something extremely witty and out of the blue, I had a couple of friends though. Now that I am out of highschool I literally have no friends.

EtherealBallet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2012, 2:53 am

Grade 1: I had just started at my school. I quickly became known as a crybaby. I was very shy but wished to have friends I had two true friend (or three but I don't like her anymore) but got invited to birthday parties.
Grade 2: Same friends same teasing.
Grade 3: Same thing as 1 and 2 but I think I made a few enemies because they picked on my friends.
Grade 4: A group of kids started following me and calling me names because I got upset when the knight got out in chess.
Grade 5: Lost a friend and on and off. Kids gossiped about me. Still called crybaby.
Grade 6: No longer crybaby I am now that kid who freak outs. Lost the mean friend for good. Kids gossiped even more. The mean kids stopped the names.
Grade 7: Lost another friend. People gossiped about one friend and I.
Grade 8: I made a new friend. People still gossip and I no longer like them who gossip. A lot are nice as far as they treat me when not gossiping.
Don't know why I posted

Raj2442
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Dec 2012, 5:11 am

I consider myself unpopular, and I actually kind of enjoy it. The only real problem is minor bullying. I'm definitely not well liked. No one really hates me, but no one really likes me either, except about 4-6 people, with most of them in the special ed just like me. I'm mostly ignored and not talked to. I'm either known as the quiet guy, the dorky guy, the angry guy, or the weird guy to most other people at my school.

reneeirena
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Dec 2012, 9:51 am

I'm the friend of a really popular girl (not sure how that happened) so everyone in school call me the friend of that girl. I'm usually in the background and don't talk much. My therapist says it's a normal relationship cos she compensates for whatever I can't do. I don't know if I'm popular at all...
But before this year, I had like no "real" friends in school. They were just people I had to work with...

aspergirl162
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Dec 2012, 9:02 am

Everyone knows me as the "clever" and slightly bonkers girl and I have quite a large group of friends, but I couldn't care less about my reputation!

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jan 2013, 11:06 pm

Currently nobody knows me, except the people in my autism class(only class I go to)
I sometimes like to take advantage of the fact nobody knows me, it's a good chance of doing random crap in front of people.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

You could say I was somewhat of a folk legend at my school. I never went to any parties, or really hung out with anyone, but everyone at school knew me for my in depth knowledge and intellectual behavior. I was never mean to anyone, and I often intimidated anyone who tried to bullied (i.e. I had to threaten some with breaking there neck, they laughed, I grabbed them instantly by throat didn't even squize that hard, but he started panting for air and backed down), but like most of you we shouldn't have to put up with rude behavior and harassment. Other than that I was a relative loaner whom people would frequently bother for no reason, it's a small town so everyone likes to rat out and gossip on each other giving no one any sense of privacy at all, but my point is every time I tried to socialize or if I ever went somewhere with someone it was headline news at the school. Here's the kicker though I ran for homecoming king junior year and won! It was a joke I put my name on the ballot cause I thought it would be funny and people actually voted for me. I guess I was liked or everyone else had an equally good sense of humor as I do. Anyways I don't know how to do define a level of popularity like that; it was some of the weirdest moments of my life, that school was like something the Twilight Zone, and my life is a conundrum and an impossible thing.

JellyCat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2013, 11:34 am

I used to be one of the more popular ones in class...then 5 years later I was once of the least popular ones :P. I'm not in school anymore though now :D.

emmakayhaha
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2013, 10:41 pm

At the start of high school, I was pretty much unknown by most of the school (I was new). Last year (my junior year) I somehow became really popular; I think it was due to mirroring a new girl I became good friends with who is the sort of person that's just naturally very popular and intuitive to others. At the start of this year however the majority of the people I used to hang out with and all but one of my friends stopped liking me, I'm not sure why. I'm still relatively popular though, like I still get a lot of attention from guys and people besides my old hang-out buddies (I never really considered them my friends) all seem to like me well enough. I just don't hang out with anyone besides my boyfriend and close childhood friends or talk to people much in school anymore.

corsair
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2013, 5:03 am

Pretty unknown, I have about 5 close friends that I hang out with nearly every day, a bunch of people I sometimes talk to, but other than that I'm kind of invisible, haha.

goaway
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Feb 2013, 1:49 pm

I am not popular. However I do not want to be popular. I want to be alone.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 8:01 pm

I'm so unpopular I'm anti-popular, but that's only one of my problems.

I cannot even get by in life, I am so slow, I cannot even hit puberty on time.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 8:03 pm

I'm too honest to be popular.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2013, 2:44 am

7th grade was the only year I was popular I think. That ended when someone started a rumor about me.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2013, 11:00 am

1000Knives wrote:
7th grade was the only year I was popular I think. That ended when someone started a rumor about me.

OMG 7thgrade was teh s**t.

Not popular, but good times nevertheless.

blue1skies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2013, 8:14 pm

A little lower than average, I'd say.
I have a large group of acquaintances and several close friends, but I'm too socially awkward to be remotely popular.