Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

LazyLara
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Apr 2008, 2:35 pm

My 18 year old friend Brittney is running away from her home and she is in Wyoming now.
*Sigh* And no body I like to talk with is online. If that wasn't enough, this 23 year old guy is IMing me saying things like, "Im kissing you repeatdley on the lips over and over again!" And he forces m to draw Peach and Bowser from Super Mario kissing!
There's this 16 year old girl with a three month old baby who smokes and drinks alcohol. AND THEY ALL HAVE ME ON THEIR CONTACTS ON MSN! The thing is that.....I dont have the heart to block them......I'm too nice......curse my sweetness.
Also I am an animator (Not professional however.) I feel so desperate for friends who actually understand and dont scare the crap out of me by saying that they lke to do drugs and not like typical teenagers who like to put LOL all the time with smilies too much! I do it too, but I know some teens that do it excessivley! Brittney has been gone for more than 3 days......
and not many people are helping me voice my animations.....
I need help here.

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Apr 2008, 4:42 am

well, if it helps, ill add you. i dont do drugs, i drink alittle, im intrested in animation, i dont force people, and i can write a message without LOL or smilies in it. although i use the XD smiley a lot

LazyLara

20 Apr 2008, 8:34 am

Thanks! My MSN is [email protected]

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 12:01 pm

Um, I'll add you though I rarely talk lol