pot weed herbs ganja cal it whatever you like

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 10:10 am

this kinda lik a post to the smoking thing because some people awnserd herbs or pot. i wondered how many people on here smoke or have smoked pot (canabis) and what kind of experiences they had smoking pot.

kip
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 12:12 pm

I have tried it and I'm allergic to the stuff... but if you're gonna smoke it, more power to you I suppose.

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 1:01 pm

i got the idee that you people think i dont do pot i do and i was just wondering if other aspies did so to

ReGiFroFoLa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2008, 2:26 pm

thedaywalker wrote:
this kinda lik a post to the smoking thing because some people awnserd herbs or pot. i wondered how many people on here smoke or have smoked pot (canabis) and what kind of experiences they had smoking pot.

Yeh I was smoking this s**t for 4 years :twisted: First - it was brilliant. Later - painful as hell; because of my muscle hypersensitivity; yet still brilliant :twisted: Right before I stopped (a year ago) - I was in serious paranoia with traits of psyhosis; yet still it felt brilliant :twisted:

Now I'm emotionally unpredictable, with severe mood swings and self-persecution/self-sabotage behaviours; and lack of my own personality...

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Nov 2008, 3:00 pm

i dont want to make a stereotype of my countrymen, but i do live in holland and i do smoke marijuana every once in a while, and i don't know why some people make such a big deal about the supposed evils about it, i always have fun when im on it, i usually smoke with friends, after smoking some we usually end up playing endless guitar hero sessions on an enormous screen where we deliberatly play on expert mode because it has more colours, it also gave a literal meaning to ROFL cuz we usually roll over the floor laughing.

by certain quantities combined with a certain state of mind im in i can get some small hallucinations (not the enormous kind ones i had when i used magic mushrooms, but more small and singled out light hallucinations)

i also really dig music when im on the herb i can really blend into a song i especially like nirvana and the clash when im stoned.

ReGiFroFoLa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2008, 4:15 pm

lithium wrote:
i dont want to make a stereotype of my countrymen, but i do live in holland and i do smoke marijuana every once in a while, and i don't know why some people make such a big deal about the supposed evils about it, i always have fun when im on it, i usually smoke with friends, after smoking some we usually end up playing endless guitar hero sessions on an enormous screen where we deliberatly play on expert mode because it has more colours, it also gave a literal meaning to ROFL cuz we usually roll over the floor laughing.

by certain quantities combined with a certain state of mind im in i can get some small hallucinations (not the enormous kind ones i had when i used magic mushrooms, but more small and singled out light hallucinations)

i also really dig music when im on the herb i can really blend into a song i especially like nirvana and the clash when im stoned.

I love Nirvana! Praise Kurt and what he said "Weed is a piece of crap"... I already have a little monster in my mind; I need no more

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 10:05 pm

thedaywalker wrote:

For me it depends on the strain, I prefer Sativa as it lets me concentrate better and gives me a 5 hour energy rush, plus it helps me sleep really good. An indica helps me sleep really good, but also makes me not want to do anything for about 3 hours. Also, I prefer not to smoke it, but I make brownies with it. Some times I get paranoid, like the cops are coming to get me, but other times. That all depends on what mood you're in as well.

S3L3N3
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

Never tried it, but have friends who have. Only marijuana though. They say they laugh about everything and that if they play a videogame or something they feel like they're inside the videogame. Also a friend of mine told me that when she was with her boyfriend, marijuana also made her want to have sex :?:

Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 8:10 pm

Weed f****d me up.

I had such a bad trip on weed I almost killed myself.

I stopped breathing, I was freaking out, I was stumbling, walking in front of cars... sheesh. Don't smoke that crap if you take risperdal.

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2008, 11:23 pm

I never have done any drugs and nor am I currently doing it. I have no interest in messing my mind up.