Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 7:45 am

SPAMMERS SERVE NO FUNCTION. THEY ARE ROGUE ELEMENTS. THEY ARE INCOMPATIBLE. THEY ARE INFERIOR. THEY WILL BE DELETED. DELETE. DELETE. DELEEEETE.

So yeah, I came here to vent. I'm so used to getting spam emails at this point, that I usually just ignore them and delete them. But sometimes, they really get on my nerves... like the one with this oh-so-witty subject line...

"Every man would give up his brain for a bigger size!"

Do you have any idea how insulting this is?? (especially to a Cyberman, whose brain is the only thing he has left??) Gaining a "bigger size" just by taking a drug is a scientific impossibility... EVERYONE knows that. And even if there WERE some magic formula that could do this, what bloody difference would it make to someone who totally lacks the social ability to attract a mate? Bah! THESE THINGS ARE IRRELEVANT.

Obviously, they take us all for fools... Well, THEY are the fools! THEY WILL BE DESTROYED! :evil: *clenches fist*

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 7:48 am

My mother, who is a widowed 86 year old gets those all the time. :lol:

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 9:10 am

I have no great love of spammers, I find them to be a bunch of pests. But getting over heated is not the best way forwards.

My advice is to delete the spam and never answer it.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

C-57D
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Aug 2009, 9:33 am

I once tried to deal with spam by setting up an account with an automatic reply that went something like:

"Terms of use: it is forbidden to send unsolicited advertising e-mail ("spam") or any kind of solicitation of money (see Article 419 of the Nigerian Criminal Code) to this address. In doing so, you accept that you have entered into a legally binding contract with the owner of this address which grants perpetual and irrevocable consent to 1) perform a reverse trace on your IP address to find your physical location, and 2) remove your genitalia with a belt sander and without anaesthetic."

It didn't work.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 1:04 pm

C-57D wrote:
I once tried to deal with spam by setting up an account with an automatic reply that went something like:

"Terms of use: it is forbidden to send unsolicited advertising e-mail ("spam") or any kind of solicitation of money (see Article 419 of the Nigerian Criminal Code) to this address. In doing so, you accept that you have entered into a legally binding contract with the owner of this address which grants perpetual and irrevocable consent to 1) perform a reverse trace on your IP address to find your physical location, and 2) remove your genitalia with a belt sander and without anaesthetic."

It didn't work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

y es como un semestre"

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 7:57 pm

there is only one way to get an upgrade.