Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 7:14 am

After looking up my friend's legal issues on Google, I was not too shocked to see people posting rubbish in the comments section.

Yes. I used to live in the flat as well, but they got rid of me because of Sara and Joanna. I'm not saying I blame the staff, but they certainly don't help.

While I don't think endangering others is fine, he has a lot of mental health problems that may inspire how he behaves. However, sending him to prison is harsh.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/n ... ments-area

Amarvilasx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2016, 2:07 pm

Your friend endangered the lives of others and damaged other people's property and admitted to doing so -- which (quite fairly) resulted in him being sent to jail for violating the law. The commenters are on point!!

YOU stalked and harassed your ex-personal care workers. Over and over, violating MANY no contact orders and refusing to accept ANY responsibility for your DESPICABLE, illegally, TERRIFYING and ongoing behavior. You still insist on blaming others for YOUR actions - and multiple jail stints haven't yet managed to set you straight. And might not, since you (erroneously) believe laws don't apply to you!

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 3:27 pm

If they betrayed you following years of questionable antics and all you were doing was asking for another chance after having a tantrum that they partly instigated, maybe then you would know that what actually played out isn't enough to justify ending up being shitted on by caregivers and later being imprisoned for it. That is a very raw deal. Besides, do you even know these people?

Scott is a nice guy who just wants people to spend time with him. Anyway, I noticed no one responds to my topics that often on here these days. My acting one for example has been viewed over 300 times, yet few of the members say anything. It is like this on other forums as well. Is there something wrong?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 7:40 pm

I hope you could become an actor.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 7:51 pm

Most of the recent comments seem supportive,

Couple of jokers in the comments too

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 8:35 pm

PeterHoping44 wrote:
If they betrayed you following years of questionable antics and all you were doing was asking for another chance after having a tantrum that they partly instigated, maybe then you would know that what actually played out isn't enough to justify ending up being shitted on by caregivers and later being imprisoned for it. That is a very raw deal. Besides, do you even know these people?

Scott is a nice guy who just wants people to spend time with him. Anyway, I noticed no one responds to my topics that often on here these days. My acting one for example has been viewed over 300 times, yet few of the members say anything. It is like this on other forums as well. Is there something wrong?

Yes, actually. You demonstrate a lack of insight into your own behaviors and your interactions with others. This will result in people self-protectively avoiding you, and I'm sure this relates to your experience on forums.

I don't have any solution to suggest.

Amarvilasx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2016, 8:43 pm

If you continued to stalk, harass and terrorize them?

If you refused to take no (or multiple court-issued no-contact orders) for an answer?

If you hit on your personal support workers? Sent them inappropriate texts?

Blamed your behavior on THEIR actions, rather than accepting responsibility?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 11:13 pm

Yes, there is something wrong. A recent example: last week you wrote this insulting piece of sexism:

"I'm not sexist or anything, but I think 90% of the women in Edinburgh today are just hookers".

If you don't have the insight to recognise your sexism, which is also against WP rules, then I don't think anyone here can help you gain that insight, and people are tired of your repetitive and self-righteous litany of "they did me wrong" in regard to the care workers you harassed. Now in regard your friend, you seem to be coming dangerously close to saying that his criminal behaviour shouldn't count because he has Aspergers. You seem unaware that this will be insulting to the vast majority of law abiding people on the spectrum, as it implies that ASD and criminal behaviour are linked and that people on the spectrum expect not to held accountable for their actions (which implies innate irresponsibility). Spare us...

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 3:17 am

Look up "Grace Saunders" on Encyclopedia Dramatica, it has more info on this loser than you'd really want to know. Oh, and go to their forums and kindly let them know that's he's been spewing all over Wrong Planet, since ED can't seem to find him. He's been banned from a couple hundred (at least) forums. He regularly stalks any woman within reach. He once stalked a *15 year old girl*, for dogsakes! He's either psycho or psychopathic or just plain nutso. Please mods, kick this guy off before he can spew again.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 3:21 am

Amarvilasx wrote:
Your friend endangered the lives of others and damaged other people's property and admitted to doing so -- which (quite fairly) resulted in him being sent to jail for violating the law. The commenters are on point!!

YOU stalked and harassed your ex-personal care workers. Over and over, violating MANY no contact orders and refusing to accept ANY responsibility for your DESPICABLE, illegally, TERRIFYING and ongoing behavior. You still insist on blaming others for YOUR actions - and multiple jail stints haven't yet managed to set you straight. And might not, since you (erroneously) believe laws don't apply to you!

Apparently his probation requires him to stay off the net until October or so. His officer even forced him to hand over his laptop. As you can see, he's still here, he has said that he's been using the library computers and/or telling his mom what to type for him. It's likely that he has a new PC. I wish we could tell his officer, so he can get tossed back into the slammer.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 7:57 am

Peter's gone, folks.

He's no good for this forum.

Thread locked.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)