ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I’m sooooooo lonely :(

hugs :heart:

is your grandma better?

No she passed last Sunday, so dealing with that too :(

I'm sorry. My grandma died a few years ago and it was very hard for me. I loved her. I hope she had a happy life and didn't suffered. Best wishes for you.

She was liked and loved by so many people. Should been me instead.

She missed her husband who died when I was 1. She never dated anyone again.
Hopefully heaven exists and she’s with him now and the girls she lost.

Wwre you still wanting to help me?

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 9:35 pm

sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:

is your grandma better?

I'm sorry. My grandma died a few years ago and it was very hard for me. I loved her. I hope she had a happy life and didn't suffered. Best wishes for you.

It shouldn't be you, don't say that. You still have many years to be loved by people and build a better life for yourself. Enjoy that, it's the only thing you can do.

I can try to help, I'm unsure if I have good advice because I'm a failure at dating too but I'm still a girl.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 9:13 pm

:cry: :cry:

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 9:18 pm

:cry:

I'm so sorry, sly. Please consider yourself hugged. :heart:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 10:42 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:

is your grandma better?

It shouldn't be you, don't say that. You still have many years to be loved by people and build a better life for yourself. Enjoy that, it's the only thing you can do.

I can try to help, I'm unsure if I have good advice because I'm a failure at dating too but I'm still a girl.

Bet the best and fun years are gone. I’ll neber have them. And it doesn’t seem I’ll ever have a gf and if I did she wouldn’t like me for long cause I’m wanting a fun relationship that everyone had in their 20s.

I’ll prob be dead in year or so anyways, so it should have been me instead.

I have no friends , no gf, no hope of either. I’m alone playing games and that’s not enough, every day I did little more inside and i dont know how much longer I can take it. No one I know will help me.

Here’s my pof profile
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=3182455
Well not I guess you have to be signed in to see it now same with OkCupid.
I’m so ugly :( I’d get professional picture but it’d be wast of money since I’m also poor and worthless.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 2:06 am

I don't have PoF, the profile loaded fine for me.
You look relatively normal. You're not exceptionally ugly. You do have 'the eyes' though, but so do most folks diagnosed with ASD I've known, and many who've gone on to get diagnosed.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 2:28 am

sly279 wrote:
Bet the best and fun years are gone. I’ll neber have them. And it doesn’t seem I’ll ever have a gf and if I did she wouldn’t like me for long cause I’m wanting a fun relationship that everyone had in their 20s.

I’ll prob be dead in year or so anyways, so it should have been me instead.

I have no friends , no gf, no hope of either. I’m alone playing games and that’s not enough, every day I did little more inside and i dont know how much longer I can take it. No one I know will help me.

Here’s my pof profile

I’m so ugly :( I’d get professional picture but it’d be wast of money since I’m also poor and worthless.

Some people are late bloomers, and it's OK. Everyone's life is different and expect have things that will be meaningful for you, not something you believe everyone should achieve at some milestone.

What kind of fun relationship you would like? Obviously, some stuff need to be adjusted because you aren't 20 but it doesn't mean your relationship will be boring.

I can understand this feeling because I suffer thinking I had years of my life wasted. I'm 26, I had only one short relationship... and I feel time is so harsh with woman, I don't know. Somehow, I still believe I'll be OK and I think you will too.

Is there a text you wrote or it's just the pictures and interests? I have an OKC profile but not a POF.

I don't think you're ugly. Definitely not a model, but I wouldn't call you ugly. However, you look uncomfortable in your photos. I think this can be a bit off putting. I'm not sure about professional pictures, but maybe friends helping with them? If it's too staged as in professional photography, I think it can also not be so good. Just maybe try a more neutral/relaxed expression?

You're not worthless. Your value isn't measured by being poor or having stuff or having success in dating.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 5:23 am

Thinking of trying few reddit dating things, but from looks is mostly men with no reply’s :cry:

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 6:01 am

I have a personal belief on ignoring dating advice. Being realistically, none of us are exactly prime tier of attractiveness. If we are doing what everyone else is supposed to be doing, we will be only one more in a sea of people, and we won't really rank high. If you do things you own way, you may limit yourself to a niche but at least you put yourself in another box with less competition.

Last edited by ltcvnzl on 04 Sep 2019, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 6:28 am

I think you look nice, sly, but yes, very uncomfortable--self-conscious, maybe--in the pictures. I agree that someone you trust might be able to help.

Quote:
And it doesn’t seem I’ll ever have a gf and if I did she wouldn’t like me for long cause I’m wanting a fun relationship that everyone had in their 20s.

I understand what you mean about having missed opportunities, but please know that a lot of young relationships are total crap. Some people get into them because it's what's "supposed" to be done, and then go along with the whole plan; getting married, making babies, and then....end up realizing they rushed into something with someone they really shouldn't have, but they're stuck.

My point is not that every relationship started young is a bad one, and not that having bad relationships when you're young can't be an interesting (!) experience, but that relationships aren't always what they seem to be on the surface--even for NTs who appear to be happy on the outside. Besides that, some of the strongest, happiest marriages I know started later in life.

Please be kind to yourself, especially in this moment, when you're in pain. :heart:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 6:37 am

KimD wrote:
I think you look nice, sly, but yes, very uncomfortable--self-conscious, maybe--in the pictures. I agree that someone you trust might be able to help.

Quote:
And it doesn’t seem I’ll ever have a gf and if I did she wouldn’t like me for long cause I’m wanting a fun relationship that everyone had in their 20s.

I understand what you mean about having missed opportunities, but please know that a lot of young relationships are total crap. Some people get into them because it's what's "supposed" to be done, and then go along with the whole plan; getting married, making babies, and then....end up realizing they rushed into something with someone they really shouldn't have, but they're stuck.

My point is not that every relationship started young is a bad one, and not that having bad relationships when you're young can't be an interesting (!) experience, but that relationships aren't always what they seem to be on the surface--even for NTs who appear to be happy on the outside. Besides that, some of the strongest, happiest marriages I know started later in life.

Please be kind to yourself, especially in this moment, when you're in pain. :heart:

What I mean is naive, never experienced it, spontaneous, playful and lots of sex relationship that most people had when in their teens or 20s and by 30s and alter don’t want. They want to settle down, be serious, they had fun in their 20s. But here’s me never having had that I don’t want to be serious or settle down. I’ve never experienced anything, which will just annoy Mose women in their 30s. Most of them have kids already from their fun relationships in past. They have to think of their kids 24/7 don’t have time for anything else, kids always come first.
Just nit compatible with me cause I still want that fun relationship they already had and don’t want anymore.

See I don’t want to be even thinking of marriage. And that’s all women my age wanr now. They already has the fun relationships I want.
Most say looking for a guy to marry, like woah way to fast. I just want to date and have a relationship even if it only last ew months if it goes thwt eventually ok but I just want to have fun with just me and a gf, no marriage no kids. Jusr two people hanging out, cuddling, doin things spontaneous :cry:

Not that they want me anyways except some women who itch multiple kids, I’m not marriage meterial and due to my disability I can’t ever get married or live together:(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 6:46 am

That Nick guy here on WP has multiple disabilities—yet he is in a very long-term live-in relationship.

They don’t get married for practical reasons.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 7:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
That Nick guy here on WP has multiple disabilities—yet he is in a very long-term live-in relationship.

They don’t get married for practical reasons.

He got really lucky , he even says so, he got multiple reform online,super lucky.

If you mean live in. His gf is also disabled.
If I live with anyone who just works full time min wage, they’ll cut ,e off completely under the logic the gf should provide for me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 7:59 am

You’re actually a pretty normal-looking guy, Sly.

If you think you’re ugly, you’re badly in need of glasses.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Sep 2019, 11:50 am

sly279 wrote:
Here’s my pof profile
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=3182455

Sorry to hear about your grandma :( You don't look bad at all in your profile pics FWIW

Here is my POF profile if anyone would like to provide some feedback https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?pr ... 5708&api=1

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 12:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You’re actually a pretty normal-looking guy, Sly.

If you think you’re ugly, you’re badly in need of glasses.

Women say I’m unattractive which means I’m ugly to them, too ugly to date.
If I was average then at lest half the women in world would find me attractive, but non do.