I think I should start abusing marijuana

Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 4:06 am

Then what can I use to wipe out all thought in order to not make me feel?

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2009, 5:26 am

how much weed you got? wanna match it? :D

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 6:28 am

NextFact wrote:
how much weed you got?

None, sadly. :cry:

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 9:26 am

Merry J. increases your emotions and makes you even more sensitive,... how are you suppose to lose your feelings by something that accelerates them? The only thing that will happen is that you will smoke about 6 joints / day and smoke yourself ret*d, maybe then you will lose the knowledge of having feelings... beats me,..have fun.

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2009, 9:45 am

you wont like being around people high, atleast for me, it makes me more paranoid self concious and anxious, but its fun by yourself

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 9:56 am

NextFact wrote:
you wont like being around people high, atleast for me, it makes me more paranoid self concious and anxious, but its fun by yourself

you said it weeping cloud, alone or with a good friend is heaven, I sometimes get high around other people and then I regret it.

:::)

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2009, 11:01 am

SoulcakeDuck wrote:
NextFact wrote:

you said it weeping cloud, alone or with a good friend is heaven, I sometimes get high around other people and then I regret it.

lol that is exactly how i feel, like i look forward to getting high then i get high and regret it because im around so many ppl, im good sober around ppl but not while high, think its just an aspie thing?

weilawei
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Apr 2009, 6:45 pm

It's a very expensive way to self-medicate. I'm considering going to a psychologist to get an actual script for my anxiety. I've smoked a fair amount (and done plenty of other stuff) in my time and it always helped me to focus and act more like an NT. If nothing else, it gave me -something- in common with them.

But it doesn't work in the long run. It's fun for its own sake, but as a medicine, it's impractical right now. Plus, while not physically addictive, you can get yourself psychologically addicted to it if you need it for behavior modification. While everyone has their own minor addictions, it might be best to have a sort of "control" on them. You know, the reason you see a doctor to check your progress before you get a new script or more refills.

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2009, 7:12 pm

weilawei wrote:
It's a very expensive way to self-medicate. I'm considering going to a psychologist to get an actual script for my anxiety. I've smoked a fair amount (and done plenty of other stuff) in my time and it always helped me to focus and act more like an NT. If nothing else, it gave me -something- in common with them.

But it doesn't work in the long run. It's fun for its own sake, but as a medicine, it's impractical right now. Plus, while not physically addictive, you can get yourself psychologically addicted to it if you need it for behavior modification. While everyone has their own minor addictions, it might be best to have a sort of "control" on them. You know, the reason you see a doctor to check your progress before you get a new script or more refills.

your right, ive been there done that, as well as other drugs too, they say weed is the gateway drug and they're right, weed was the first drug i ever done before and before you knew it i was popping exstacy pills, pain killers, did coke a few times.. and a few others, not to mention how f****n expensive it is to support a drug habit, you'll be spinnin hundreds. so ya, i wouldnt really reccomend anyone getting into drugs...

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 7:21 pm

NextFact wrote:
SoulcakeDuck wrote:
NextFact wrote:

lol that is exactly how i feel, like i look forward to getting high then i get high and regret it because im around so many ppl, im good sober around ppl but not while high, think its just an aspie thing?

jupp aspie thing, we tend to dive deeper than normal people when we smoke. I can be mildly interactive when starting smoking and conversation is always best when the doobie is being passed around. After a couple of minutes after the joint is done I just separate and it is very hard to get me talking as I often get into hyper mode with my brain thinking about,... EVERYTHING (at the same time).
It's not depression nor pondering since I avoid smoking during dark times, but when I get high I get these storms of creativity/problem solving/design concepts/composing music/ making up music videos to the songs I hear/meaning of life... bla bla bla etc. all kinds of stuff.

My main special interest when high is to gather insight (love to watch human interaction when high, as long as I'm not in it :cyclopsani: ), so I often watch MTV-shows, I love Real World since I always learn and absorb info from their actions and surroundings.

It is very easy for me to "dive" in to another person or situation and read movement and emotion. This is really a double edged sword since I gain enormous amounts of info about a person or situation but it often backfires as I create the same emotions within me as for example; if I see a homeless person, I will start feeling as bad as he does. Then I feel ashamed for "knowing" how he feels and not helping him out, walking past him cursing at the world...

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2009, 8:08 pm

lol i wish i'd get the same kinda high as you, when i burn i just think about how different i am, aspergers races around in my mind ya ya and all that, past mistakes, failures, where i'll be in the future.. bleh. but oh well, i havent smoked a bag for months now.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 9:29 pm

NextFact wrote:
lol i wish i'd get the same kinda high as you, when i burn i just think about how different i am, aspergers races around in my mind ya ya and all that, past mistakes, failures, where i'll be in the future.. bleh. but oh well, i havent smoked a bag for months now.

I did that before, while not knowing I had Aspergers. I got high and I started to tumble down this dark path of thoughts and I never understood why I was thinking of those things. Jah, I was quite the sad boy... BUT! (always a but) I realized I had to change my way of thinking and with time (time heals all) I changed to a more positive and relaxed person. I still worry but I ignore my worries when I have some nice green and company, you´re worries and thoughts ain't going nowhere so give it a rest and enjoy yourself. :)

+ you really need to change your view from negative to a bit more relaxed, I don't mean force a smile (f**k I hate doing that) but just let go of some things. Smoking weed and thinking about ALL the horrible things you done, are doing and going to do is straight up useless, useless, useless...

next time you score a bag, f**k the world go home and toke up to some nice music.

Spiraling down into dark holes when high i skinda bad as well since our brain ALWAYS over exaggerates things when thinking of problems bombed, you think mother nature gave us something so beautiful to use for problem solving? Relax, focus your mind.

...and stay away from World of Warcraft!

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2009, 9:41 pm

haha well i got my 18th birthday +spring break coming up in the next 2 weeks, taking a trip to the bay for the entire spring break to see some old friends, so we probably will burn haha, sounds like a really good getaway from home right now :? i need to get away from myself

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2009, 9:59 pm

nice plan my man

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2009, 2:30 am

:x Lucky. I have no life whatsoever.

NextFact