scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2034 of 2213 [ 35408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 ... 2213  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2020, 3:23 am

that is a measure of positivity then. :cheers:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2020, 4:53 am

6. Today is a self care day for me since i was outside all day yesterday. I'll do face masks, tidy up a bit, and start a New cdrama!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 9:14 am

I covet the human hypocrisy and the 'power' of NTs with all it's privileges and afford-to-be ignorance of not having to do nor learn things that are not NTs have to.

Worse? I had a taste of it as opposed to 'dreaming' about it.
It's not simply towards the idea of being with the capacity closer to 'them', but towards my 'stable, in control, not-being-a-pest, better to best' self who can go beyond or even better than the 'us vs them'.

Does this makes me sad? No. Does this make me happy? NO!!..

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 3:11 pm

My day started with knocking over a bucket of stale vomit and that might be the highlight of the day. Off-to-work, so -2.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 8:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
My day started with knocking over a bucket of stale vomit and that might be the highlight of the day. Off-to-work, so -2.

Oh god. :ninja:

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 9:56 pm

i like seattle. i don't like driving in seattle

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 10:21 pm

I have calmed down abput the principal by listening to some people who have Williams syndrome as well as a man a young one with ASd and schizophrenia .. well they all have good Vibes and ways of pushing on. Spunk too. So that is all you need perspective pf such ppl to put the principals stuff into perspective

I love this website ...as I stopped writing in journals long ago...this is better as one can see what the other ppl are thinking and experiencing of any kind so you are not merely stuck on your head. That can become toxic, this balances that .

BottleCap2.0
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Feb 2020, 1:21 pm

-3. So tired of being sleep deprived (pun).

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 2:56 am

will never marry krystal ball :cry:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 10:24 pm

-3 I've been feeling better today in regard to the medication withdrawal/side effects, but my ear has started hurting yesterday and today, and last night/this morning I didn't get to sleep until maybe 7:30 AM, both my parents had left for work before I managed to get any sleep.

It would make such a huge difference in my life if I could just sleep decently. I'd actually have energy, I could start the day rested and in a good mood instead of wanting to go right back to sleep, and I wouldn't spend so much of my time trying to sleep. But it takes doxepin (I don't remember the dosage) and 10 mg of melatonin for me to even get what sleep I do, if I miss my meds I get literally no sleep, or if I'm lucky, maybe half an hour. I've tried a bunch of other meds too, Trazodone did a halfway decent job (about the same quality of sleep I get now), the rest didn't work. We're looking at getting me in for a sleep study, but it seems like all that will do is tell me that I don't have sleep apnea (which I already know).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 11:12 am

3. I feel tired.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 11:17 am

1. Need hole to crawl into.

And So It Goes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 12:40 pm

7. Another day, another cold to tolerate.

"And I've embraced the calamity, with a detachment and a passive disinterest."

"I hear voices...But I ignore them and just carry on killing."

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 9:23 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
1. Need hole to crawl into.

How I feel, too.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 10:18 pm

-5 My goodness, I'm on 10 different medications 8O And I'm only 27 and am in generally good physical health. I hate being on so much medication, and at the mercy of the side effects. And also every time something is physically wrong with me, everyone's first reaction is "Oh, it must be the meds." I swear, it seems like I could go in to the doctor with a broken arm and they'd try to find some way to blame my meds. I also have a bit of a cold and a possible ear infection, and my head's been feeling very stuffy today. Also, didn't get to sleep until about 5:30 AM. That's two hours earlier than I did yesterday - yay for improvement?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 10:39 pm

That is awful ^

I feel, 3. Uneasy bcuz i emailed principal and teacher explaining where and how XH had lied, in order to escape blame, and gave them a background of it.

So they know why I didn’t say anything in the moment.

I would not have except that XH told me today he called principal and ‘assured him that u try your best’ which was extremely offensive as it implies things were my fault when they werent. Just bcuz I let him get away with lying to them? So I couldnt stand it and emailed those two.

I bet they will take it the wrong way, but enough is enough.

I didnt even specify all the things that have happened im his care some really really serious things like refusing to take kid to hospital when he had pneumonia as well as refusing to let me take him.if I specified that would have made it seem more petty and drama based.

I just want them to know just bcuz xh managed to shift focus to me by straight up denying and lying. Doesn’t make it true. Sick of this