Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 250 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253 ... 310  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2018, 5:35 pm

dear tyger,

you're all that i want. everything else seems fake. everyone else seems like a temporary stepping stone towards being with you.

but you're no good to me. and i have to stand up for myself now.

sorry.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2018, 8:35 pm

Dear therapist,

I see you for therapy, not to impart my biology knowledge. I was really wanting to discuss some things today since yesterday was pretty not good for me, but instead you kept asking me biology-related questions until there were only 10 minutes left in the appointment. I get that you were probably going for some "ice-breaking"/small-talk since this is only my third individual session with you, but really, I'm a client, not a biology professor (although I suppose one does not necessarily preclude the other). Also, just because you think something is cool doesn't mean I have any desire to do it. With my self-harm tendencies, which I've discussed with you, it would be a terrible idea for me to take up sewing, for example.

Sincerely, dragonsanddemons

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2018, 10:08 pm

Dear other people,

Please, please, please stop trying to see hidden meanings in my words and just take them at face value - there's a 99% chance that's what I mean and all I mean. I don't appreciate having words put in my mouth that I never said.

Sincerely, dragonsanddemons

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 8:29 pm

Dear you,

Despite all your hissing and heckling I accomplished my goal.
The devloper responded.
You in the meantime just made yourself look like a prick.

Ezra

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2018, 2:01 am

dear tyger:

i'm not mad at you. it's not your fault you're like this.

but please find someone else to terrorize and stop trying to make my life hell.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2018, 1:38 pm

Listen, you cocksucking manager. Leave me the f**k alone! It's enough I'm paying an arm and a leg to life in this f*****g nursing home. But you, and all these nosey pricks, need to stay the hell away from me! Thank you.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Aug 2018, 11:14 pm

Dear Retailer,
If someone likes you in this day nd age, then they're doing a good job. Time to cash in all the baloney leftovers, like the fake sun cream, your fake news and dodgy customers, and keep in the red.

If you dare enough to care, don't go out without any sunblock, as everyone has to wear it without looking like Lobster man has been at them again. If you're pincerlike from others whilst on queue then you're well enough for all seasons. Including Mayfair.

Ta'ra.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 8:50 pm

With one little sentence you crushed me and I don't think you even know. I've been replaying it in my head for days to see if I can make sense of it and I can never find anything positive in it.

I feel like a fool.

I don't want to ever see you again. The pain is too much.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2018, 6:36 pm

Dear Kitchen Fitter,

I've come across some people in my time, but your non hospitality really takes the pee; you are so out of tune with your environment, that everyone else's is not fitting to your haphazard requirements of day to day running success, and you might think of cutting corners, but you know it won't work and wont do wonders for your unrecognisable reputation in the trade. Sort out your subconscious darling first.
Why haven't you pushed the boundaries on your archival evidence, its only literature which I'm sure others will want to read.
I understand your frustrations, no household dwelling can ever restrict your work patterns and hinder visual progress, but understand that the buyer has a right to some clean connections and conceptions in the real sense, the plans that were first drawn up, had some real meaning; but you felt it necessary to take my folks money and stow your taxes away on burying some liquidated assets before any profits were disclosed. A businessman makes business but, breaking promises to hide customer satisfaction and continually bask in past reveries of rich marginal expertise strips back the bare lining of success.
Why I emailed you in regard to making future assets I don't even know, as you have your lapdog fitter with you on every marred occasion, possibly because instead of bricking up funds, he sells cocky banter to the punters.
I'm sure you passed it on to him with your can do sales attitude, only it's my ass on the line now isn't it, for selling off my nose to spite my face. Any pics you keep will be a reminder that you don't cross an ovulating female when she is having mixed feelings and no, I am not discussing the drainage system, overflow, stopcock or tap.
Do I care if you're married? kids? detached bungalow? No. You can make a pass at me, right, but my mother? NO. Sort your own marriage out or keep it clean, whilst discussing the real deal with me without any future ties.(anyone else). Selling your reputation means keeping your independence and funds intact.
Keep your drainage flow, your garbage selling points, your future sperm count and your nine wives, if they're still out there. If you can't come begging for future jobs, I will point you to another interior. You are the human transcript of all portable devices.
My reputation lies in the mandatory profits I keep, not the pound for pound points you target and sell.
I will update you with the finalisation of my nude beige theme, and don't say the booby word again before the sinking feeling subsides, as after two long stretch of weeks, I am needing to cool off, and if I keep thinking about it, it will ruin both our true courses, personalities and reputable longevity.
Sincerely,
Your true venting device and fair worthy customer.
The Daughter. Miss XXX 8)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2018, 6:31 am

I could post something funny here but it would probably be taken as a personal attack , in fact this is probably a personal attack just talking about personal attacks , the hypocrisy of this thread alone is funny af.

I wonder if I could post a meme here and not get a warning as this appears to be the personal attack thread :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 9:55 am

I hope you're well. I strangely am, even if it doesn't seem so from the outside. Time sifts quickly through my fingers as always

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2018, 8:28 am

Dear You,

This is the 4000th post in this thread. :D

-Fnord

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 12:16 am

Dear You,

You confuse me tremendously. Sometimes you are incredibly nice, and sometimes you outright ignore me. I don't understand you at all. This is not good for me. I give up.

Best Regards,
Loyal Wolf

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 1:12 am

dear tyger:

f**k you. you are gone.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 10:03 pm

Roger,

Okay, you drew even-one set all! Now, take this next set and the match. Don't do anything stupid!

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 10:04 pm

I haven't spoken to you in almost 2 years. I wish we could have been friends at least. I really did like you. I hope you know that you do have good qualities.