scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1962 of 2211 [ 35372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965 ... 2211  Next

flownawy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Sep 2019, 9:30 am

+2

Better now from illness, slept very well for about 12 hours, but completely stressed out, no money, have to fake papers to get new money, but there is no other way. Want to move out, but have to find new place, no one answers me who i wrote, feeling lost again, no place is home, anything gets one worse, nothing comes to an end, never ending journey to darkness....

Feeling like got insane the last 6 weeks, i am completly burned out and the smallest piece of social interaction where i get not understood brings feelings up to just bet them in their faces until they falling to the ground, fukcing apes.

flownawy

22 Sep 2019, 12:44 pm

-6 Now

I just drinked coffee since 6 hours, was surfing along things, put things on ebay and searched for enduro travelling bikes, which I got stucked on for about 3-4 hours. Cause I really want a transport thing and with that motorbikes you can also go offroad if necessary, they are also more healthy for my back than choopers would and are very rockstable.
Found the Honda XL 600 Transalp and consorts and also the Suzuki BIG 750, but the Honda does not need so much fuel, about 2l less on 100km.

Unfortunatly I don't have the 2000€ or even a paper which allows me to drive this thing legally, but I don't see that as a big problem, many people are driving for decades without papers.

So I mostly feel like in a timebubble again, it's mostly dark now again, I did do nothing to get money and now hungry again, think I will eat a Paella now and then have really to do a f*****g nightshift to get my things done and my brain right :| :|

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 5:18 pm

I slept in all the way until 6pm, so I wasted most of my weekend.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 6:17 pm

+3. Reasonably okay, illnesses mostly in check and my day has gone well though I am kinda bored.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 6:50 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I slept in all the way until 6pm, so I wasted most of my weekend.

i tend to do similar and i can't think of a solution.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 12:12 am

mee three. :tired: slept from 9A to 4P today, after spending most of the night tinkering with my audio system and belatedly, when i finally put it all back together, listening to a bunch of music in a cram session.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 1:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
mee three. :tired: slept from 9A to 4P today, after spending most of the night tinkering with my audio system and belatedly, when i finally put it all back together, listening to a bunch of music in a cram session.

I slept from 0200-1830, and didn't accomplish anything.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 2:34 am

funeralxempire wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I slept from 0200-1830, and didn't accomplish anything.

au contraire, mon frere :mrgreen: you recharged your body's batteries which from the sound of it were seriously depleted. :wtg:

la_fenkis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 3:52 pm

I have a cold and my brain feels like soup.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 4:53 pm

Unknown.

The inner work says 'exhausted, numbed and empty'. It's this cycle, I think. Part of me is impatient, part of me says be patient.
Yet the body inner work says 'content, happy and bored'. Yeah, the reward system kicking in or so.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 5:33 pm

1. it's raining and i hafta force meself to go out in it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 5:35 pm

Doc should have invented an umbrella-like gadget by now :P

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 5:55 pm

+5

Feeling like maybe, just maybe, I can get myself to the point that I can live on my own, except for transportation. With my memory issues, I don't know if I even should be trying to drive - I might be an unsafe driver due to lapses of memory even if I can get to the point where I can get a license (and afford a car). But then I remembered that some places offer transportation services for the disabled, and I'm pretty sure I'd qualify for that. It would be $5 or so a ride and there might be stops along the way to pick up/drop off other people, and I'd have to schedule 2 days or more in advance. But I don't get out much and don't plan on changing that anytime soon, so would probably mostly just have weekly grocery runs or something. Cheaper than Uber, and I'd set a schedule for myself so one day a week was shopping day. In other words, it feels very doable. So, I feel more like living on my own might be achievable, which makes me happy.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 9:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Doc should have invented an umbrella-like gadget by now :P

some chinese fella invented it 4000 years before i thought of it.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 9:14 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
+5

Feeling like maybe, just maybe, I can get myself to the point that I can live on my own, except for transportation. With my memory issues, I don't know if I even should be trying to drive - I might be an unsafe driver due to lapses of memory even if I can get to the point where I can get a license (and afford a car). But then I remembered that some places offer transportation services for the disabled, and I'm pretty sure I'd qualify for that. It would be $5 or so a ride and there might be stops along the way to pick up/drop off other people, and I'd have to schedule 2 days or more in advance. But I don't get out much and don't plan on changing that anytime soon, so would probably mostly just have weekly grocery runs or something. Cheaper than Uber, and I'd set a schedule for myself so one day a week was shopping day. In other words, it feels very doable. So, I feel more like living on my own might be achievable, which makes me happy.

that's the spirit. would you mind describing an example of the memory issues? are they related to anxiety?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 10:05 am

cathylynn wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
+5

that's the spirit. would you mind describing an example of the memory issues? are they related to anxiety?

My memory issues are caused by ECT I had for depression. One example is that I have a medication I'm supposed to take just after dinner, and I'll remember about it while I'm eating but forget by the time I'm done. I have to have alarms set for everything important, or I forget even basic things like showering, eating lunch, or taking the dog out.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"