Your favorite failure is back.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

The Gift
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Feb 2016, 8:02 pm

Remember me? This is my first post in a long time. Not that it matters. I don't matter, nothing I do really does. I wrote two lousy skeletons of novels that probably won't get published. I tried getting some stuff done on my typewriter, but now it's having problems. I tried doing Lent, but I blew it already. I'm 22 years old, with no job, no girlfriend, and no f*****g future. I should've been f*****g aborted. I have nothing to offer. Everyone treats me like s**t, and they have good reason, because I am s**t. I'm too much of a p**** to kill myself. I'm simply born to suffer.

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2016, 9:28 pm

I do not remember you, but welcome back all the same. We're here for you - it may not seem like it, but everything is read, even if we lack the words to respond.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 9:38 pm

You are not a failure. You are valuable and worthy. Keep working on your books and get feedback on them. I am sure you have much to offer.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 9:47 pm

The Gift wrote:
Remember me? This is my first post in a long time. Not that it matters. I don't matter, nothing I do really does. I wrote two lousy skeletons of novels that probably won't get published. I tried getting some stuff done on my typewriter, but now it's having problems. I tried doing Lent, but I blew it already. I'm 22 years old, with no job, no girlfriend, and no f*****g future. I should've been f*****g aborted. I have nothing to offer. Everyone treats me like s**t, and they have good reason, because I am s**t. I'm too much of a p**** to kill myself. I'm simply born to suffer.

Takes more of a p**** to kill himself than it does to keep on going when it seems hopeless.

Sorry you're having such a bad time at life. I often wish I was aborted too. But I wasn't. So I gotta do the best I can. Hopefully you will continue to as well.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 10:00 pm

Hey you sound exactly like me when I was your age

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 4:50 am

Where is Port Royal?

I used to think IBM Selectrics were the Bomb!