Thinking of quitting my job and just never leaving my house.

Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 4:06 am

sly279 wrote:
I hardly leave except for work. But being out and about seeing women just depressed me a lot. Job was suppose to help me meet a girl but it's not considered a real job by women so doesn't help. At least at home I can distract myself with games and sleep for 12 hours. :cry:
Just get a better job. Girls definately judge us guys by the quality of our jobs.

Try applying for jobs in some of the larger cities. If they call you back, take a daytrip for the interview. If you get the job, you'll have enough money to move there. Then you'll be suurouunded by a larger population of girls.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 4:13 am

sly279 wrote:
Why can't that just be good enough? Why not just work a min wage job and try to enjoy life then spend it constantly trying to climb the career ladder?

Most women are attracted to masculine traits in men and it's very masculine to achieve things. Sure it's possible to find a girlfriend while working for a minimum wage, but it doesn't help.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:16 am

314pe wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Why can't that just be good enough? Why not just work a min wage job and try to enjoy life then spend it constantly trying to climb the career ladder?

Most women are attracted to masculine traits in men and it's very masculine to achieve things. Sure it's possible to find a girlfriend while working for a minimum wage, but it doesn't help.

This is true. I didn't get any girlfriends until I got a job that pays 55K per year.

Just today I started chatting to a girl on a dating site and in her first reply, she said
"Nice to meet you. My name is *****. What kind of work do you do?"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 5:18 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I hardly leave except for work. But being out and about seeing women just depressed me a lot. Job was suppose to help me meet a girl but it's not considered a real job by women so doesn't help. At least at home I can distract myself with games and sleep for 12 hours. :cry:
Just get a better job. Girls definately judge us guys by the quality of our jobs.

Try applying for jobs in some of the larger cities. If they call you back, take a daytrip for the interview. If you get the job, you'll have enough money to move there. Then you'll be suurouunded by a larger population of girls.

That's like telling someone in a wheel chair to just walk. I'm lucky to gotten this job. I'd have to get a job that pays $40 an hour to be good enough whic is impossible.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 7:32 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

That's like telling someone in a wheel chair to just walk. I'm lucky to gotten this job. I'd have to get a job that pays $40 an hour to be good enough whic is impossible.
I don't get paid that much except when I'm on time and a half. Do girls really expect you to earn $40 per hour?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 9:50 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I don't get paid that much except when I'm on time and a half. Do girls really expect you to earn $40 per hour?

I'd have to since I can only work part time. So it'd have to pay twice the 22ish an hour full time to equal the same income

Mind you the medium combined house income is $19/ hour so it would seem most people wouldn't make $20+ an hour no?

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:28 am

sly279 wrote:
Mind you the medium combined house income is $19/ hour so it would seem most people wouldn't make $20+ an hour no?

Unfortunately median income doesn't matter much because an average person isn't an aspie. AS is a huge disadvantage in a dating world.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 6:42 am

^ You're right 314pe

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Just get a better job. Girls definitely judge us guys by the quality of our jobs.

I'd have to since I can only work part time. So it'd have to pay twice the 22ish an hour full time to equal the same income

Trust me, there's no such thing as a part time $40 per hour job. You'd have to work full time and then get promoted to a $40 per hour position which would also be full time (or maybe more, some of those highly professional jobs are 12 hour days + 8 hours on the weekend).

Maybe you should just work full time or even do some overtime so you can have enough money to attract women. That goes double if you plan on having kids, raising kids costs $250,000 per child and women are keenly aware of this, which is why the ladies prefer gents who work full time.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 9:08 am

There are healthcare jobs that are part time. Nurses that visit bed bound patients in their own homes get paid a lot of money per hour, and don't have to work full time.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

Maybe not a bad idea for Sly. Train to become a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).

If in a union, they can make like $15/HR.

Sometimes, if a member of a union, the union will pay for CNA's to become LPNs/RN's.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm

Good idea. Most nurses are women. Sly might be the only guy there. And he'll be surrounded by attractive young women. They'll all be competing for him. Not only while working as a nurse but also while studying to be a nurse. Maybe I should become a nurse :D

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 10:01 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
^ You're right 314pe
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Just get a better job. Girls definitely judge us guys by the quality of our jobs.

Trust me, there's no such thing as a part time $40 per hour job. You'd have to work full time and then get promoted to a $40 per hour position which would also be full time (or maybe more, some of those highly professional jobs are 12 hour days + 8 hours on the weekend).

Maybe you should just work full time or even do some overtime so you can have enough money to attract women. That goes double if you plan on having kids, raising kids costs $250,000 per child and women are keenly aware of this, which is why the ladies prefer gents who work full time.

I know that they don't exist. I can't handle working full time so my point was that in order to make the income women require I'd have to be paid $40 an hour.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 10:05 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Maybe not a bad idea for Sly. Train to become a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).

If in a union, they can make like $15/HR.

Sometimes, if a member of a union, the union will pay for CNA's to become LPNs/RN's.

1. I don't touch people not even my own family. 2. I can't afford to go to nursing school it cost a lot here. I worked at the college book store. The books alone were a few thousand dollars then the program cost like 10 thousand or so. 3. I'm not smart enough for medical stuff.

Costco pays $15 an hour without the need of an expensive degree. So does security. I'm currently paid $10.25 an hour. Which will go up .50 a year.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 10:26 am

Go for Costco, then.

I understand the part about not wanting to touch people.

Some unions offer complete tuition reimbursement, but they don't pay for books. You can get textbooks for relatively cheaper over the Internet.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 6:21 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Go for Costco, then.

I understand the part about not wanting to touch people.

Some unions offer complete tuition reimbursement, but they don't pay for books. You can get textbooks for relatively cheaper over the Internet.

I tried but people don't quit Costco often and when a spot opens it's super competitive

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 8:04 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
^ You're right 314pe
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I know that they don't exist. I can't handle working full time so my point was that in order to make the income women require I'd have to be paid $40 an hour.
If your plan to get a girlfriend is dependent on something that doesn't exist then you'll never get a girlfriend. You need to come up with a realistic plan Sly.
sly279 wrote:
1. I don't touch people not even my own family.
Then why try to get a girlfriend? Girls love being touched, both sexually and non-sexually, if you refuse to touch her, you're going to hurt her feelings.
sly279 wrote:
I'm currently paid $10.25 an hour. Which will go up .50 a year.
You're lucky. My wage hasn't gone up since I started at the beginning of 2015.