Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Mar 2018, 6:39 pm

I really cannot stand this anymore, constant stress and anxiety always happening....

I have been dealing with more worries and they keep getting serious most of the time. It goes in a cycle when it goes down when topic is gone, and is then immediately thrust back into the spotlight when things go wrong. Some common worries I have at the moment are worrying about my future and what will happen and other minor things. Negativity is common one, having major anxiety issues for about 2 bloody years now....

There is always negativity in this world. I have been dealing with constant fear related stuff and family members having health problems. The health issues are going down since they are getting better, but the fear and suffering remains. I keep seeing stuff about horrible people in the world and mostly fears of nuclear war due to world powers threatening each other, they are all around the damn place. I have reached the breaking point, and it all has to stop and be buried for good. I hate negativity with a passion, and there is horrible stuff happening out there, and something bad happened nearby too and seeing the aftermath was hard. It saddens me that there are scary things out there out of my control, and that is really terrible....

Enough of all this bloody garbage. I cannot stand seeing so much terrible things happening, like constant fears of nuclear war because of tensions and crap. It has been scaring me for ages and I never know when these will die down, same thing goes with my relatives health problems. I have been on anxiety medication (double) for a while and I have even been seeing counselling in my college because of how serious this gets every freaking time. It seems to drop down, and then something bad happenings and it all rises up again, making everything worse.....

I really hate worrying, sometimes wish it could all just go away and be locked up in a metal container somewhere. I don't know how many stress explosions and panic attacks I have had now, but it's terrible to an extreme point. I know that its not easy but I am hoping for everything to get better in the end. I want the anxiety to disappear, it gets serious everytime that I cannot stand it anymore, it tears me apart from the inside, and I am reaching the limit and then eventually exploding due to constant pressure....

I want to be happy again, really feel like losing hope..... :(

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2018, 7:17 pm

Its hard not to have anxiety the way this world is. I worry a lot too. I read the news but skip over the bad parts. I used to be more afraid because I would read about conspiracys and stuff. Just try to ignore the evil. Be the change you want to see in the world.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2018, 7:45 pm

The worst that can happen is our species will become extinct and personally I don’t think that would be such a tragedy.

So rest your soul because all that you can control is yourself. Take the previous posters advice - take action by an act of kindness. Don’t contribute to our downfall.

Yokokurama
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Mar 2018, 9:30 pm

I think it's an aspie thing to be incredibly kindhearted and constantly worried for the sake of the world, we're much more empathetic than what NT's take us for. Channel that energy into something that reflects your concern for others, whether it be volunteering at animal shelters, fundraising, participating as event staff at humanitarian gatherings in your town, writing/raising awareness for a specific cause, or hell, even taking up kitting/sewing/crafting and making things for others are all viable options.

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Mar 2018, 6:50 pm

I appreciate the support, going to try and take things better and avoid these horrible things so that my anxiety goes down and that I can be positive again, although sadly this is not an easy task to do....

I've been having these issues for many years now, probably all began when my Nanny passed away. I watched her deteriorate from life and it was a hard thing to see, and since then I began thinking about death, and it scared me greatly. It all went into overdrive when my Mum and Uncle were in the hospital and were really sick, and I was afraid of losing them, and kept thinking death could take me in the future too. They have recovered now, but I still worry. It was all a really hard thing....

Then everything had to just appear and force me into the bloody wall, and watch me endlessly suffer. Those articles filled with evil, death and fears of WW3 kept popping up everywhere, and it was hard to ignore considering the actual possibility of it happening. It scared me even more, and this all culminated in multiple panic attacks and since then it has not been a great thing. Good thing I am on anxiety medication though, that is probably the only thing that keeps me from having a complete breakdown sometimes....

I want everything to go away and leave me alone so I can be isolated, want it to end.... :(

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2018, 7:24 pm

I understand how you feel.

After my Uncle got sick and died it's like my whole family began to fall apart. Then my grandad, then my grandma but my aunt dying from cancer set off my panick disorder.

But their passing also taught me to live well and live true and not live in fear.

I do think most of what you're feeling is to do with your family life. It can be challenging and extremely frightening, amplifying every other thing around you.

This might sound like empty words but try not to fear for your family. Just be there and do what you can because your family would want you to live your best life and be happy, no matter what happens to them.

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2018, 7:35 pm

I understand how you feel.

After my Uncle got sick and died it's like my whole family began to fall apart. Then my grandad, then my grandma but my aunt dying from cancer set off my panick disorder.

But their passing also taught me to live well and live true and not live in fear.

I do think most of what you're feeling is to do with your family life. It can be challenging and extremely frightening, amplifying every other thing around you.

This might sound like empty words but try not to fear for your family. Just be there and do what you can because your family would want you to live your best life and be happy, no matter what happens to them.

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2018, 5:56 pm

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the responses I have gotten over this, including the previous forum posts I have made. I'm going to take this easy, including a schedule where I see my worries, then shelve them for the rest of the day and enjoy my life as usual. It might not be easy, but it's still worth a try....

Hoping everything will come out better for me in the end :)