So many bad things happened

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 4:33 pm

So this has been a terrible day so far. It's f***ing windy, my friends are giving me the silent treatment for no reason, I haven't gotten my period yet, I gained 5 pounds, my grandmother fell, my uncle is in intensive care, my therapist is on holiday so I couldn't talk to her about my problems, my stepdad has a nasty habit of turning up the tv so loudly, and to top it all off, my meal delivery service had to use UPS to deliver my meals (because the regular driver is also on holiday) and I missed them because I was in the bathroom.

Nothing ever goes my way anymore, I didn't do much today because of my depression. As I stated before, my therapist is on vacation and my friends are ignoring me, so I only have my mom to talk to. But I know she won't live forever, so eventually, I will die alone.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 9:21 pm

Yeah, the bad things seem to happen more than they should, and sadly, some get more of them than others (no equality and even distribution of the pain when it comes to this life in the end). I feel for you there, and I'm sad that you're going through such. While it won't make it feel better, others are out there going through similar things, so you aren't alone even if you feel like you are.

Hopefully it improves for you.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 2:32 am

You don't have to do anything or be anything. Just chill. We are all going to die some day. Think of the bigger picture.