Page 27 of 39 [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 39  Next

bmasters1981
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Aug 2014, 6:32 am

fabzilla wrote:
I hate it when you get on a train and some irresponsible a***hole has spilled his bottle of coke all over the floor, And then you stand in it and your feet stick to the floor and it makes that noise when you walk.... ITS SO FRUSTRATING

Are you sure that's a rave? Sounds more like a rant to me.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 1:42 pm

I'd like to thank the kid who nominated my crush to do the ice bucket challenge. Now I have more material to fangirl over.

Spectacles
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Sep 2014, 12:19 pm

After a long day of having to deal with customers who ridicule me due to my inability to communicate effectively, full of body aches, after everyone at "my place" goes to sleep, I enjoy those 2-4 hours of complete solitude before I pass out of exhaustion. That time is mine, and mine alone, and it's so lovely.

BlueAbyss
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Sep 2014, 3:20 pm

My cats bring me so much joy. :)

bungleton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Oct 2014, 8:28 am

Calisthenics/bodyweight exercises: Good stuff :wtg:

My personal trainer started me on a new program today. Heaps of kettlebell exercises, pullup variations and high-intensity interval training... The exercises we've covered over the last 6 months have started to form new compound movements that are really fun to do and uh... well... I'm starting to get those abdominal muscle things I've always wanted but couldn't be arsed achieving/drank too much and did too many drugs to be able to.

I reckon it's a good Aspie activity as it's all based on working with, and challenging, yourself. It can also be something you work on in private, without needing to go to a gym. I bought a pullup bar, pushup handle and ab roller set for $80 so I can just do that when I can't be bothered with the world. It's been pretty mint for depression sometimes; chuck on some decent amp-up music and move until you can't anymore.

Everyone's watching!
So here... Are my hopes and aspirations
Nothing but puke
God, I'm so loooooonelaaaaaaayyyy
*power stance, air guitar*

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Oct 2014, 12:44 am

It's always really nice when I feel okay enough to give somebody a hand at my job. I work at a hotel and sometimes a guest needs help for whatever reason. One woman just needed someone to hold her after her husband hit her and she came here to get away; I was able to do that. Another time a guy had lost a leg in Iraq and needed help getting back in his car and unpacking his things; I did that too. And tonight I helped a drunk guy get back to his room when he couldn't find it. I had to help him walk to the other building and up the stairs. Even sat him down on the bed and took his shoes off. I hope he sleeps it off all right.

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...

lightningorb
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Oct 2014, 5:18 pm

I asked too many chicks out.. Its hard to manage dates..

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2014, 1:55 pm

Getting back on track in college.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2014, 6:19 am

I just compared a picture of my body today to my "before" weight loss picture, and HO. LEE. s**t, I have made insane progress.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
I just compared a picture of my body today to my "before" weight loss picture, and HO. LEE. s**t, I have made insane progress.

I realize your post is over 2 months old, but I just wanted to tell you that that's WONDERFUL!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 12:40 am

Well-made fan-made fiction, images, and videos about my childhood cartoons can put a smile on my face like nothing else.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2015, 2:31 am

i'm so grateful i didn't get run over and i stopped at a low traffic street, when i was crossing it after my fall and i nearly blacked out and couldn't see anything, lol

but really i feel much better now.

i'm getting better at drawing absolute abominations.

i'm very grateful for the chance to have stayed here. i'm grateful for julie, curled up in front of me and napping like there is nothing ever to worry about like there is to us. for her, that's just the thing. there isn't.

grateful for the pet store. grateful for living in the same street for 13 years and watching the darwinian cycles of businesses closing and opening and closing, interesting how things change.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2015, 2:36 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i'm so grateful i didn't get run over and i stopped at a low traffic street, when i was crossing it after my fall and i nearly blacked out and couldn't see anything, lol

but really i feel much better now.

i'm getting better at drawing absolute abominations.

i'm very grateful for the chance to have stayed here. i'm grateful for julie, curled up in front of me and napping like there is nothing ever to worry about like there is to us. for her, that's just the thing. there isn't.

grateful for the pet store. grateful for living in the same street for 13 years and watching the darwinian cycles of businesses closing and opening and closing, interesting how things change.

wow, wtf?

Glad you're safe and sound!!

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

I'm very good with college work right now. I also plan to get to sleep no later than 12AM. :D

invaderhorizongreen
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 7:24 pm

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is one of the best things in the world.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 4:02 pm

My boyfriend is lovely and a treasure. :heart: