Page 56 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 137  Next

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 12:03 am

AceCadet wrote:
Obama should be impeached and removed from office.

Amen to that.

Skurvey
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jan 2016, 2:49 am

The wealthy are devoid of culture

looniverse
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jan 2016, 9:04 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
We should treat moderate Islamic people the same as moderate Christian people.

We should treat violent Islamic people the same as violent Christian people.

People who actually understand, believe, and adhere to the words of Muhammad are FAR more likely to be violent toward non-adherents.

People who actually understand, believe, and adhere to the words of Jesus are FAR more likely to be peaceful toward non-adherents.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 11:42 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't believe in Peanut Butter.

So you don't believe that peanut butter exists at all? When you see the jars in the supermarket, you think it's just butter dyed brown? :)

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 11:56 am

I hate reverse snobbery almost more than the real thing!

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 12:01 pm

I think we live in one of the most, if not the most, conformist and bleak ages in history.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 12:08 pm

I believe unpopular opinions are often well-founded and correct. Except when they're not, of course :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:18 pm

I have a pronounced distaste for monophonic sound and monochrome images, they are both unpleasantly reductive and make me wish they were stereophonically colorful.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I have a pronounced distaste for monophonic sound and monochrome images, they are both unpleasantly reductive and make me wish they were stereophonically colorful.

I haven't seen you much lately Blabby, I'm sure it's not at all an unpopular opinion to say I've missed your posts :)

I like either neutral colours or the deep, faceted ones, but I hate anything garish: very popular these days or I'm just turning into a grumpy old man.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:18 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I haven't seen you much lately Blabby, I'm sure it's not at all an unpopular opinion to say I've missed your posts :)
I like either neutral colours or the deep, faceted ones, but I hate anything garish: very popular these days or I'm just turning into a grumpy old man.

thank you BR :flower: from one grumpy old man to another, cheers! Image

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:28 pm

I think that most of the MLP FiM episodes that bronies hate still have plenty of redeeming qualities.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:35 pm

I HATE:
*those ridiculous low profile "rubberband" tires and big insipid flashy wheels on cars nowadays-
*rap/hiphop and what passes for "country" music nowadays-
*sports worst of all.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
BenderRodriguez wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

thank you BR :flower: from one grumpy old man to another, cheers! Image

Cheers! Image

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:44 pm

:)
I have a pronounced distaste for leather upholstery and sunroofs in cars- the leather is sticky/smelly in hot weather, slippery and cold in the winter- and sunroofs take away all the headroom in a car which for this tall person is not acceptable.

Kajin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jan 2016, 2:50 pm

looniverse wrote:
People who actually understand, believe, and adhere to the words of Muhammad are FAR more likely to be violent toward non-adherents.

People who actually understand, believe, and adhere to the words of Jesus are FAR more likely to be peaceful toward non-adherents.

You can't forget that followers of Jesus haven't historically been the most upstanding of people. Seven different crusades. The Salem Witch Trials. Torturing, imprisoning and straight up executing people for speaking out against the church and daring to say that we might not be the center of the universe. If it wasn't for the far more peaceful attitudes of modern day America, I'd fully expect to be dragged out into the street and lynched for the crime of being on the autism spectrum. I fear the possibility that it might actually happen, too. All in the name of Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 3:17 pm

Many Catholics think that being Catholic is the coolest religion in the world! :x