Page 6434 of 7543 [ 120677 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6431, 6432, 6433, 6434, 6435, 6436, 6437 ... 7543  Next

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 12:16 am

Forego.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 12:53 am

My soulbonds are trying to get me to talk to Maurice from Little Monsters... please... I don't wanna q-q

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:16 am

An internet troll is one who posts inflammatory, malicious content to incite anger, drama, and conflict.

But there exists a milder mischievous being who posts absurd, unusual, and fictitious content for the purpose of fun, humor, friendly teasing, and sometimes to make a point or express an idea in a playful manner.

I suggest that we call this second being an imp. Imps shouldn't be confused with trolls; both are mischievous, but the troll is bad-natured and enjoys hurting others. The imp is good-natured and enjoys play. That's not to say that imps don't unintentionally bother or hurt others sometimes, but wise imps learn from their mistakes and adjust their behavior accordingly, lest they devolve into trolls.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 4:52 am

^^^ ME

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 5:59 am

^^^ I like your blue haired avatar better although this one is cute...kind of like Coraline

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 10:31 am

It bothers me sometimes when people expect me to fill their void of happiness and then when they fail in trying to... relate to me... and then end up feeling like cr*p because they have failed to impress me... I guess? I don't know what some people's motives are when trying to strike a conversation with me. Most of this I'm referring to people on here.

I'm like... the worst person to come to. I'm not a nice individual in the sense where I have little to no care about other people who I have no affiliation with.

I'm not a people person. At all. I'm the kind of person who despises humanity and wants people dead. You're not going to find that "light of heart" side of me unless I really like you. General respect and kindness yes because I don't like coming off as a d*ck and starting drama and just because well because...I don't know. Just because.

But really? Me? Can people find someone else than me to look up to? I'm a very hard to please person... and I don't like when people step stool off of me thinking that, if they can please me then they can please other people and gain friendships.

It's a bad, bad idea.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 11:39 am

I wish people would stop judging others for their interests... :/

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 11:41 am

LegoMaster2149 wrote:

I agree.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 11:42 am

TheSilentOne wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:

I agree.

That is probably one of the top things I would change if I had one wish.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 11:52 am

Darmok wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Very nice. :mrgreen:

Over the past few weeks I think I've re-watched most of Voyager. Now going to start in on DS9. :mrgreen:

time well spent.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 1:26 pm

I am on my way to school now and before my class starts, I will help hang signs for a series of events that will be held at my school two weeks from now.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 1:29 pm

Eye contact and driving.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 1:31 pm

I'm done for the day. I'M FU**ING DONE!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:06 pm

Stuffing my face as usual.

I gotta have a good meal. I eat, it's what I do.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 4:05 pm

I probably shouldn't worry too much about getting a cold or flu this winter. If just seeing how the human race is acting the first month of the year hasn't made me sick by now, nothing else will.

Seriously, I read on Facebook today that they're coming out with these "Lady Doritos" that are supposed to be more mildly flavored and don't leave as much stuff on your fingers or crumble easily. Why don't they just give us a bunch of freaking Cheerios like we're a bunch of toddlers, anyway? :roll:

This is almost as bad as those magazine ads for "lady cigarettes" I've seen, except I'm sure no one has really died from eating Doritos, even if the health nuts think otherwise. In fact, I'm surprised they even think we women even eat Doritos at all, because obviously we're always dieting and can't let food even get near our mouth, and they're too hard and crunchy and tear up our delicate mouths anyway? :lol:

I wonder if I should boycott Doritos or just eat them in public as noisily and sloppily as possible while licking my fingers off just to show how sexist they're being? :twisted:

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 5:52 pm

The ‘need to know’ basis of learning how to drive.