Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1038 of 2012 [ 32183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041 ... 2012  Next

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 3:56 pm

Have a really bad headache and it's also raining, so can't get anything done outside.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 8:43 am

Waiting around to leave.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 8:46 am

Doing nothing all day for the past several days, and I don't feel motivated to do anything...
nor do I feel anything. :(

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 4:12 pm

My cat, C.C., passed away today.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 6:00 pm

IstominFan wrote:

Very sorry to hear that, it's always hard losing a pet. :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:11 am

IstominFan wrote:

Hugs

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 2:52 pm

I believe I have a cold, it started yesterday and I feel like sh*t now.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 4:15 pm

Thanks for the kind words about C.C. She was my last pet. I don't think I will have any more pets for a long time. It hurts too much.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 3:28 pm

IstominFan wrote:
Thanks for the kind words about C.C. She was my last pet. I don't think I will have any more pets for a long time. It hurts too much.

Hugs

lapiz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2017, 8:39 am

I am marking this OT, but maybe it isn't. Maybe it falls under "counting one's blessings" or "looking for the positive"... whatever. I am mentioning it here to wring every drop of satisfaction out of it I can.

I have been somewhat frustrated at work lately. I have a very young supervisor (I actually own a house-plant that is older than her!), and am getting annoyed at her frequent ball-drops, and general lack of support. Frustrated by how little I earn (I could make as much shoveling sh*t in a stable as I do entertaining the elderly.) Frustrated that my suggestions for new activities are getting zero response from the above-mentioned young supervisor.

Then today I was talking with a new resident, who said she is having a really hard time adjusting. And she said I am someone she seeks out, and on days I am not there, she misses me. She said she appreciates that I am authentic ans sincere, not following a script of "how one is supposed to act with seniors."

Things like this keep me going.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 9:19 am

Lapiz,

Things like that make it all worthwhile. Sorry you're going through a hard time with your supervisor, but what a nice compliment from the resident.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 9:42 am

Anxiety

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 2:55 pm

Missing C.C.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Oct 2017, 6:21 pm

My parents drove from Louisiana to Vermont to visit me & my girlfriend this week. They were supposed to leave tomorrow but they had to leave this morning because of a hurricane/tropical storm/tropical depression threat in Louisiana. They have afew big freezers & are worried about the power going out & losing their stuff because they're not home to run the generator. It's been a couple years since they came up here cuz my mom had some health issues she was dealing with & got knee surgery. I think next time they'll come in the spring because they won't have to worry about hurricanes/tropical storms/tropical depressions. Part of the reason they came in the fall is so they can see the leaves changing but the weather has been hot & we've been having a drought so the leaves aren't changing yet & others are just falling off. I guess the spring would be better for them sense coming this time of year is a gamble. I don't think they'll want to come next spring sense it's like a half a year away so I guess it will probably be a year & a half before they come this way again. I've been traveling down there by Greyhound a couple times a year to see em thou. At least they got a refund for the night they're not staying here & for where they were supposed to stay Friday night.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

theladyautist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2017, 6:40 pm

Having to clean up the egg that missed the pan it was supposed to go into and landed on the stove!! ! Such a pain to clean off and then it gets on the floor and I have to reclean the floor, getting egg in broom bristles...

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 9:14 am

IstominFan wrote:
Missing C.C.

When My two cats passed away three years ago I missed them so much. I am glad I have my new cats but I still find I miss Michael and Sebastian like crazy. I think they would have loved my two new kitties.
cats are so special and CC knew how much you loved her.
Hugs