Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1039 of 2012 [ 32183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042 ... 2012  Next

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 1:03 pm

I've been permanently banned from a forum I only joined this week for no clear reason. I've E mailed an administrator demanding to know why.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:38 am

I am tired.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:46 am

Cecil,

Thank you for your kind words about C.C. I still miss Peter, who passed away last year (also in October) and his brothers, Paul and Prince. I will always think about Samantha as well. Those special ones stay in our hearts forever.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 4:02 pm

I want to die

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 9:16 am

IstominFan wrote:
Cecil,

Thank you for your kind words about C.C. I still miss Peter, who passed away last year (also in October) and his brothers, Paul and Prince. I will always think about Samantha as well. Those special ones stay in our hearts forever.

Yes they do! Pets are such wonderful friends.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 9:21 am

Technically yesterday -- the driver of a car cut right across me to make a turn into the side-road we were both passing, while I was cycling along my bike lane. This happens all the time in London. Both traveling in the same direction, me going straight along the road, the driver next to me needing to turn in.

Why can't these clods even LOOK to see if there is a cyclist? I nearly rode into the side of the car with force and would have flown off my bike. I braked with my front wheel just touching the side of this a-hole's car. This has happened before and passers by were shocked at the driver.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 5:16 pm

I been having very bad cough, I think all the dust in my apartment are TOO MUCH for me. I woke up after 4 in the morning BADLY coughing, I threw up too, I walked fast to the bathroom & threw up in the toilet, after that I threw up again. After I went back to my bedroom, I couldn’t sleep, I went to my living room to watch tv, I fell asleep two hours later. I was walking fast, I hurt my leg. When I woke up, I woke up my cat. I was going to do my laundry today, but I wasn’t feeling well :cry: I did scoop out the cat’s litter box :skull:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 7:21 pm

My drawing is crappy.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 8:22 pm

Yesterday I found out Holger Czukay of one of my favourite Krautrock bands Can died last month.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Oct 2017, 12:49 am

I was carrying a big box back from the postoffice Friday & was almost home when I stepped on a stick that broke. I had my other leg up & fell on the sidewalk. I scrapped my knee pretty bad & bruised the side of it as well as my hand. My hands hurt for a while after but they didn't hurt that much compared to my knee. My knee still hurts when I bend it or put pressure against it. I cant sleep on my stomach, I'm walking slower, & it's harder for me to walk up & down stairs & our apartment has stairs. We had to go to the laundromat yesterday & do some shopping today which was more difficult.
The good news is that the stuff I ordered that was in the box is fine.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:33 am

Nothing but a sore neck

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 2:30 pm

Accidentally biting my cheek so it bled and is a little painful.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 1:23 am

Skilpadde wrote:

i hate it when stuff like that happens. for me, it's usually my oversized tongue.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 12:15 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

i hate it when stuff like that happens. for me, it's usually my oversized tongue.

Me too.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 6:03 pm

Picked up my new iPad. Set it up, imputed the same pass code I used for years. Even verified it with success... Set up my fingerprint, connect it with my iTunes account and then it asks for my pass code. Apparently I have the wrong pass code, WTF? I imputed it several different ways, in case I put it wrong during the verification (butterfingered twice in a row :roll: )... Now my new iPad is disabled before I could even use it. I don't know how I f**k it up this bad, probably should have paid better attention. But Apple's website is of no help, their reset and force recovery s**t is not working. I will be annoyed if I have to call or go in.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 6:48 pm

SH90 wrote:
Picked up my new iPad. Set it up, imputed the same pass code I used for years. Even verified it with success... Set up my fingerprint, connect it with my iTunes account and then it asks for my pass code. Apparently I have the wrong pass code, WTF? I imputed it several different ways, in case I put it wrong during the verification (butterfingered twice in a row :roll: )... Now my new iPad is disabled before I could even use it. I don't know how I f**k it up this bad, probably should have paid better attention. But Apple's website is of no help, their reset and force recovery s**t is not working. I will be annoyed if I have to call or go in.

That’s bad. When I got my iPhone, I had trouble too.