Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1062 of 2073 [ 33167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065 ... 2073  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:57 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Yet another fine day outside. :D

Same here.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 2:16 pm

^And here! :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Jun 2017, 5:15 pm

Eating Cup Noodles. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 5:21 pm

The sun finally came out and it's really nice here.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 6:58 pm

I had a good scooter ride at the park.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:51 pm

I have previously posted about my issues with proving my state residency, for tuition purposes (F.F.S 1009.21)... I was in the process of returning to school, my application was approved. But they refused to honor my state residency. Despite providing my Florida Drivers license, Vehicle Registration and multiple documents showing legal ties to the state over the last 3-4 years with the same address (before that, multiple addresses within the state since birth). I even provided a document from my therapist, who has confirmed my bi-weekly appointments over the last year and half. Being the school was insistent on needing something saying I was in the state for 12 consecutive months. After denying that, they insisted on proving family ties to the state. So I pulled up my parents aircraft registration and marriage certificate via public records... Wasn't good enough, because the airplane could be easily removed from the state (better not drive my truck across state lines).

Anyways, after being convinced that what ever I provide in accordance to 1009.21 would be denied by the SJW admission directors... I wrote my state representative explaining my situation with the college. Her office really came down on them and they fixed that crap quick. I am now a Florida Resident for tuition purposes, now I only need the money :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 8:44 pm

got more audio work done today :dj:

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

scale at the doctor’s office said 172 pounds... probably the most ever weighed at 6’2”.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 10:40 pm

Lace-Bane wrote:
scale at the doctor’s office said 172 pounds... probably the most ever weighed at 6’2”.

that is still pretty daggone GOOD! :wtg:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 11:32 pm

changed the spark plugs on my car, and despite a brief scare with the ratchet/sockets came undone inside the engine until i found a workaround, everything went well.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 9:28 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I had a good scooter ride at the park.

That sounds like fun. :D

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 11:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
Lace-Bane wrote:

that is still pretty daggone GOOD! :wtg:
thanks... actually trying to gain weight, but with this metabolism the only way appears through increasing muscle. this time last year, the scale would have said something like 147. not sure what the most ideal weight to maintain is, but thinking to try for 190 or so.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 2:17 pm

^On a good day, I weigh 80 pounds.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 4:23 pm

A fun Toastmasters meeting today

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 5:19 pm

I get to have spaghetti and tomato sauce and mushrooms and goat cheese for supper! :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 9:59 pm

I rebuilt this computer & it's becoming my big shiny desk monitor. Traffic weaving to Rage Against the Machine & Led Zeppelin was too much fun also.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: