Page 1134 of 2598 [ 41556 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137 ... 2598  Next

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

That I was fidgeting with PlayDoh in therapy and I still have some under my nails. I should clean them.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
The other day I read that they closed down Disney World because of Hurricane Irma, and someone replied "Poor Mickey!" Then I said we probably don't have to worry about Mickey because of The Band Concert cartoon made in 1935 where he conducted a band playing "The Storm" while they were all being swept up in a tornado. After all the harassment and distractions from Donald Duck, a bee, and projectile ice cream a tornado was barely an inconvenience by then. :lol:

:) I didn't know about that cartoon.

dragonsanddemons wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
I'm watching Gothem, and thinking about how nothing on this page seems to spark a conversation. :lol: That's the thing about random thoughts. They might just pass in and out of our heads, if it weren't for these threads.

I started watching Gotham a few days ago. I'm on episode 7. Hey, look, there's a bit of a conversation :)

Cool, I'm not done with the first season yet. What do you think so far?

Raleigh wrote:
The shops are already full of Christmas stock.
Somebody please make it stop.

Oh goodness, really? Where's the barf icon?

Jrjones, is that Sound Opinions mix tape holiday music or just odd music in general?

C2V, all the best as you find a new place to live away from those people who drive you nuts.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:49 pm

Odd holiday music. The oddest I know.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 8:38 pm

After 15 minutes in the bathroom, a security guard asked if I was ok. Answered "yes".

Five minutes later he came back with another security guard. The other one had the nerve to tell me that he would call medical services if I was not out in five minutes.

The bathroom contained five toilets. Nobody was waiting for the bathroom

All times species above were measured, not guessed.

This was not the first time that I went there. On Friday I spent 50 minutes there. Nobody bothered me.

Then I ended up leaving without a bowel movement.

:ninja:

That gets on my nerves. Precious lil "people" act so morally innocent, important, and. Annoying

They offer "help" when you do not need it

When you need help, they are not there or they "can't" help.

If they do not want to do something, then they "can't" do it

:lol:

And then after the next meal, went to a different bathroom. There were two toilets. Nobody was waiting for the bathroom.

After the arrogant, self important security guards had the nerve to throw me out the bathroom, :cry: that threw off my bowel schedule. Sat at the next bathroom 80 minutes. Then someone had the nerve to ask "are you ok?" . :heart: and so after that I gave up and left

:cry:

:oops:

:mrgreen:

Felt like gorging. I felt so victimized

:nerdy:

On the bus, ate the next meal too early

8)

Drank six liter water

Still wanna gorge

8O

Precious lil "people" are :roll: so :!: Annoying

Off leash dogs. Dog owners act like they have never done anything wrong before

Some precious lil "people" act like everything they want. Agenda. Is the world's most important thing.

Priority

Today someone had the nerve to ask me"my man. Got a light?".

It's like :idea: wtf :?:

I was jogging :!:

Why should I stop, just to give you a light

:lol:

And if I were to have stopped, then what? "Right on"

Way too much slang, ok?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 8:58 pm

DataB4 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
I'm watching Gothem, and thinking about how nothing on this page seems to spark a conversation. :lol: That's the thing about random thoughts. They might just pass in and out of our heads, if it weren't for these threads.

I started watching Gotham a few days ago. I'm on episode 7. Hey, look, there's a bit of a conversation :)

Cool, I'm not done with the first season yet. What do you think so far?

I like it well enough. I'm on to episode 12 (season 1) now. I'm actually not super familiar with the Batman stuff - I'd kind of like to get into it, but I didn't really know where to begin - thought I'd give this a go. It's interesting enough to keep me watching. I have a minor obsession (as opposed to a major one that's almost always on my mind in some way) with Johnathan Crane / Scarecrow, I'm looking forward to seeing him in a couple episodes.

How about you? What episode are you on, and what do you think?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 10:49 pm

On Facebook, looked up that girl Jessica Lewis from Georgia. Instructor Kennedy let her bring her dog Luna to class

She got articles on the internet

In what way is that news?

She got on the radio

Precious lil "people" like that make me wanna puke

The instructor did not care if. Anyone was allergic to or afraid of dogs.

:mrgreen:

So... Maybe it's the start of a dogs rights movement

:D

Some precious lil "people" act like dogs

They see something that they do not like, and they go "woof woof woof" until it goes away

:idea:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 11:36 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Odd holiday music. The oddest I know.

odder than "grandma got run over by a reindeer"?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 12:01 am

Picking at scabs

Pimples

Pus

Oil

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 1:14 am

i wonder if you can see a labrador retriever growing in real time, if you look hard enough.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 6:25 am

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 7:19 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
Cool, I'm not done with the first season of Gothem yet. What do you think so far?

I like it well enough. I'm on to episode 12 (season 1) now. I'm actually not super familiar with the Batman stuff - I'd kind of like to get into it, but I didn't really know where to begin - thought I'd give this a go. It's interesting enough to keep me watching. I have a minor obsession (as opposed to a major one that's almost always on my mind in some way) with Johnathan Crane / Scarecrow, I'm looking forward to seeing him in a couple episodes.

How about you? What episode are you on, and what do you think?

I'm at episode 11. Cool coincidence that we're both starting the same series at the same time. :) It reminds me of some of the Marvel series on Netflix: lots of corruption and plotting, only with the mob and not superheroes. I especially like the way they're developing Bruce's, Gordon's, and Penguin's characters. Penguin is one of the most unique villains I've ever seen.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:39 am

the older i get the more emotionally fragile i get

and i was always emotionally fragile

tried and failed to sleep 9 to 10 pm. got up. failed to resist eating

gorging

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:02 am

How to heal old scars...?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:26 am

We all got some kinda problems.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 1:29 pm

Feel ashamed of not joining the military.

Some civilians worship the military

But whatever

:idea:

Feel like I am a Special Snowflake :cry:

Feel guilty and ashamed

Like when I continue living, I pose an undue burden to precious lil "most people"

:arrow:

:D

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 7:32 pm

Gosh, my guitar class is disheartening. I practice every day for at least an hour, yet when I get to class, everyone else is much better than me. I'm apparently really slow to learn chords - we're given two or three minutes to practice new chords on our own and then given a pattern to try, and I'm the only one who can't get it before we're all supposed to do the pattern together. And once I do learn them, I'm way too slow in getting my fingers there. I think after this class, I'm just sticking to Youtube videos to learn more, so I can learn at my own pace without having it shoved in my face how much better everyone else is than me.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"