Post something that made you happy today.

Page 2044 of 2071 [ 33124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2041, 2042, 2043, 2044, 2045, 2046, 2047 ... 2071  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 8:11 am

kitty and coffee

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 10:58 am

I'm like a Timex watch. I take a licking and I keep on ticking.

nadroJ
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 11:06 am

Making a new Album in the genre of 'Schizo-Punk' (Thats my new genre of music.) 6 compositions completed so far.

DazyDaisy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Mar 2024, 12:49 pm

Poor kitty :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !

https://www.facebook.com/Aristogggatos/videos/1597399587746089/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 3:52 pm

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 8:32 am

Kitty and coffee

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:36 pm

nadroJ wrote:
Making a new Album in the genre of 'Schizo-Punk' (Thats my new genre of music.) 6 compositions completed so far.

Post it when you're done. :heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:38 pm

I got a Hot Wheels Toyota Altezza, VW Corrado and Fiat 131 Abarth.

They were in an open box, sitting on top of some bicycles, rather than out on display.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 4:51 pm

Sausages for lunch.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 5:03 am

I had a dream about a cat in a bag 45 minutes after I closed my eyes last night. It only lasted 10 seconds. I tried everything I could to get that dream back.

Also, I have the flea market today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 7:46 am

Kitty and coffee

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 6:45 pm

My son told me that the test sound file I'd created and sent him plays well in his surround sound system. That means I know how to make surround sound files of anything I like. So I've made one from The Beatles' song "I Am The Walrus" as follows:

Front Left: Electric Piano
Front Right: Orchestra
Front Centre: Vocal
Back Left: Drums
Back Right: Bass Guitar

I can't see any reason why it won't work.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 7:13 pm

ToughDiamond wrote:
My son told me that the test sound file I'd created and sent him plays well in his surround sound system. That means I know how to make surround sound files of anything I like. So I've made one from The Beatles' song "I Am The Walrus" as follows:

That is awesome!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 8:12 pm

weather

zero symptoms

zero physical pain

nobody bothered me today

nap

bowel movements

finally finished federal and state taxes. TaxAct cost $110, s**t. (rolls eyes). it took a couple of hours to do taxes, even though i only had two (2) tax forms, and the vast majority of questions left blank b/c not applicable. i went through and looked up definitions to whatever wasn't familiar, b/c i was paranoid i would type the wrong number and then get sent to jail for Perjury. only five minutes and seven minutes after i finished filing taxes, the state and federal tax board emailed to tell me that they accepted my tax return. thank buddha, internal revenue service is not going to knock on my f*****g door.

birthday tomorrow. 41. hate birthdays. hate precious lil "peoples' " birthdays b/c those ret*d ass holes, such as amy lee scheel b***h, have a whole fuckload of "friends". (rolls eyes). and amy (and most precious lil "people"), talk way too much and think too little. they act like they know everything but they don't. it appears that they care about a lot of people, but everyone they care about is just like themselves in terms of personality, and they care about them vice versa.

my worthless corpse has zero "friends". f**k dena b***h. f**k cory. he keeps "advising" (peer pressure) me to get a better job. he often doesn't answer my emails and when he does, he just keeps reminding me i have a college degree. well, guess what? that was just a bachelors, just in cognitive science, 17 years ago, and all the jobs that i have had only required a high school diploma @ most. ("stale degree").

also my birthday reminds me that i accomplished nothing and i am 41 years old and rapidly running out of time.

however, maybe now that i am 41, i could eat: dark chocolate, pancakes, lo mai gai, ice cream,

have not eaten junk food since august 2022. s**t, i wonder how chocolate even tastes now.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 8:35 pm

ToughDiamond wrote:

Interesting.

Usually one would mix drums and bass in the centre. If you have split drum tracks typically the bass drum and snare go in the centre and the rest of the kit gets moved around based on where it is for real. If you have a single drum track you'd just send it down the centre and hope that it's already stereo mixed.

For a wide sound, usually you'd full pan melodic instruments either left or right. Depending on where you want to place other instruments you can put them closer to centre. With surround you have the option of messing with front to back panning on top of stereo.

If this case the melodic tracks might already be stereo mixed, which might limit your ability to dramatically remix them, but you can still use front and back balance to alter where they're placed.

A main vocal tends to be mixed in the centre, with extra vocal tracks getting off-set, but generally not hard left or hard right. If there's several vocal tracks premixed usually you're best off just sending them down the centre and trusting the existing vocal mix.

Reverb will allow you to move tracks further away. The tracks might already have reverb, compression etc on them. More compression tends to make things sound more modern.

It's cool to be able to prove that you're able to control all 5 channels though.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 9:32 pm

Oppenheimer won an Oscar for Best Movie. :mrgreen: