What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 368 of 499 [ 7978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371 ... 499  Next

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:36 am

TheAP wrote:
I dreamt that I was eating some kind of dish with ice cream, and as I ate it, a meter rose telling me the effects of some kind of hypothermia on my body. So after I left, I was worried that I was going to die.

Sounds similar to my worst dreams

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 1:18 am

I dreamt I somehow was back in the army, young like I was then but with a ponytail down my back like today, and all through the dream I was worrying when the brassholes [sergeants and officers] were gonna corner me and read me the riot act for my ponytail, but they all ignored it for some reason. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 10:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt that I was sleeping in my late parents' old house, that I grew up in, when my sleep was disturbed by a commotion outside my door, I saw movement in the lights coming from beneath the door gap above the floor so I got up and opened it, only to discover that it had transformed somehow into a military training barracks with a bunch of blue-uniformed cadets being drilled by sergeants, this way and that, amongst the stacked bunk beds and wall lockers. I was approached by one of the drill sergeants who, in a low-key fashion [not barking at me like he would the cadets] "this is the way it is now, here," and then he walked away, at which point I awoke.

Could it be possible that your dream, in a sorta prophetic way, was letting you know that something in your life was soon to change?

that is very scary 8O

Indeed, change can be very scary. 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 11:19 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt that I was sleeping in my late parents' old house, that I grew up in, when my sleep was disturbed by a commotion outside my door, I saw movement in the lights coming from beneath the door gap above the floor so I got up and opened it, only to discover that it had transformed somehow into a military training barracks with a bunch of blue-uniformed cadets being drilled by sergeants, this way and that, amongst the stacked bunk beds and wall lockers. I was approached by one of the drill sergeants who, in a low-key fashion [not barking at me like he would the cadets] "this is the way it is now, here," and then he walked away, at which point I awoke.

Could it be possible that your dream, in a sorta prophetic way, was letting you know that something in your life was soon to change?

that is very scary 8O

especially if the change involved is beyond one's ability to cope. 8O

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 9:17 am

Dreamt about giving a presentation in school

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 9:54 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Dreamt about giving a presentation in school

That doesn't seem weird to me since aspies tend to have trouble giving presentations.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 9:56 am

I dreamt there was this bug my cousin gave to his wife as a wedding present. Then I go home and found a similar bug in my room. It looked like a creepy crawly thing but then it started flying.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 5:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

that is very scary 8O

especially if the change involved is beyond one's ability to cope. 8O

I think everyone has a little trouble coping with change. :heart:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 8:50 am

Butterfly 88

But I have not been in school for a long time

And when I was in school, almost never gave presentation

Besides, what difference does it make?

Yes I am bad at making presentation, but I am also socially awkward, emotionally fragile, academically stupid, vocationally incompetent, physically weak. There are not that many things I am good at doing. And holding a. Grudge is not a job skill

:D

But whatever

Today dreamt that the doctor told me that I was pregnant

:mrgreen:

Goldenhawk
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Dec 2017, 12:32 pm

The last weird dream I had I thought I had a lobster as a pet. I'd take it out for walks on a lead around the park and it would come to work with me and sit on my shoulder during meetings and click it's claws at people that were annoying me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 11:07 pm

I dreamt I was in the pre-op section of a hospital, they were gonna cut me open and gut me like a fish, and I was wondering/worrying how I would cope with life afterwards with my innards decimated. I was lying on a pinkish-colored hospital bed with a sudsy toothbrush, and I stuck it in my mouth to brush my teeth and the nurse sitting in a chair across from me said "NO! you are to scrub your privates with that brush!" so I scrubbed 'em down there and awoke. :huh: 8O :o

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 8:47 pm

I went back in time and watched my friend’s birth. It was by c-section, and he gave his dad a black eye. His dad wanted to name him Baldy, but then his mother slapped his father, saying that Baldy is a terrible name and his name should be Grumpy. Then the doctor said he had a heart defect, so he was taken away for surgery.

He never told me his birth story in real life. My dream-brain just made it all up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 8:49 pm

248RPA wrote:
I went back in time and watched my friend’s birth. It was by c-section, and he gave his dad a black eye. His dad wanted to name him Baldy, but then his mother slapped his father, saying that Baldy is a terrible name and his name should be Grumpy. Then the doctor said he had a heart defect, so he was taken away for surgery.
He never told me his birth story in real life. My dream-brain just made it all up.

it is possible that this happened in an alternate universe.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 8:53 am

Dreamt about drinking a slurpie

Dreamt about doing high school English homework

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 9:43 am

I was flying, but then I thought, wait, people don’t fly! So I realized it was a dream, and kept flying until I woke up!

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 9:44 am

I have so many high school dreams it’s crazy! And they’re not good ones either! High school was awful.