What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 386 of 499 [ 7979 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 499  Next

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 5:23 am

domineekee wrote:
I was in a group, walking through the countryside. It was mostly grassy, but then we passed by a patch of muddy ground and suddenly I felt triggered.

Memories started coming back to me, I'd killed a man and buried him there. The people I was with had known him, but none of them knew what had happened.

I decided, my best bet was to shuffle the memories back to the furthest corner of my brain and bury them there. We carried on walking but I felt very light and empty-headed.

Can we just check that you haven't killed and buried someone?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 5:28 am

Trump being all buddy, buddy with Kim...I mean I am sure it was a dream, no way a real american leader would say to north korea....you're cool just send the bones back of the veterans who dies in the korean war years ago and everything is great :D no f*****g way that is reality....oh wait that did actually happen...f**k.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 7:05 am

Dreamt that I was copying down the chalkboard

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 8:35 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in my late folks' old house, and in the kitchen around the dining room table was my late mother and my older sister, discussing going somewhere together, and I was in the bathroom, I tried to turn on the lights but they would not turn on, despite me flipping the switch back and forth and tapping the light fixture and cussing up a storm at the daggone thing. then I heard my sister and mom go into the garage, get in the car and take off somewhere, leaving me along in the dark bathroom. :huh:

Now, I'm no dream expert like you, but I think that, in my uninformed opinion, your dream was symbolic of you feeling left out from their (your mum and sister) family dynamic. Being stuck in the bathroom with the lights out was you being "in the dark" so to speak, about their interactions. Where your mum and sister close?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 4:11 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in my late folks' old house, and in the kitchen around the dining room table was my late mother and my older sister, discussing going somewhere together, and I was in the bathroom, I tried to turn on the lights but they would not turn on, despite me flipping the switch back and forth and tapping the light fixture and cussing up a storm at the daggone thing. then I heard my sister and mom go into the garage, get in the car and take off somewhere, leaving me along in the dark bathroom. :huh:

Now, I'm no dream expert like you, but I think that, in my uninformed opinion, your dream was symbolic of you feeling left out from their (your mum and sister) family dynamic. Being stuck in the bathroom with the lights out was you being "in the dark" so to speak, about their interactions. Where your mum and sister close?

very astute of you :study: ironically, they butted heads until my sis was an adult, then they became close when my my mom became a grand mom.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 4:13 pm

i dreamt about a horrible man with blue hair who spoke to me gently because he had no clue what i knew about him.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 10:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

very astute of you :study: ironically, they butted heads until my sis was an adult, then they became close when my my mom became a grand mom.

Thank you, I take pride in my astuteness. :D I didn’t know you had nieces/nephews!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 10:27 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Thank you, I take pride in my astuteness. :D I didn’t know you had nieces/nephews!

I am thinking of doing one of those ancestryDNA things to see if I can find other relatives elsewhere in the world.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 11:36 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I am thinking of doing one of those ancestryDNA things to see if I can find other relatives elsewhere in the world.

Cool! You never know what you may find out :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 11:43 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I already know I have Korean relations.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 6:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I already know I have Korean relations.

Cool.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 10:17 am

Sacha Baron Cohen draped himself at my feet while wearing a cowboy costume.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 8:16 pm

^^^what do you think it means? :scratch:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 9:02 am

I had a weird dream with a lot of disconnected events.

The dream itself wasn't a bad one, but what it could represent is the bad part. I was completely alone and sad.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 9:56 am

auntblabby wrote:

I think it means my subconscious was pleased with me that day :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 5:47 pm

hobojungle wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I think it means my subconscious was pleased with me that day :)

then I guess that qualifies as a good dream?